How is this movie regarded by MCU fans?

How is this movie regarded by MCU fans?

It's my personal least favorite. I still don't understand why after everyone complained about Ang Lee's Hulk they'd practically make the same movie over again.

Hulk isn't a nuanced character and love and duality dynamic works for a movie.

I'm very disappointed that we are going to miss out on proper planet hulk with Ragnorok.

>Hulk isn't a nuanced character
Look at this fucking pleb.

I liked it.

One of the best MCU films IMO

They ignore it because muh synergy, since it has a different actor.

Also they like to conveniently forget any MCU movie that isn't widely well-received.

Hulk has lost all nuance when they keep on referring each hulk outs as personalities rather than an evolving character.

A definite improvement over the 2003 movie. It's also quite good, MCU-wise.

Need to get Norton back. Ruffalo has lost his mind.

Other than the first Iron Man it's the only MCU movie that feels like a movie and not a tv show episode.

i really like it, also, GOAT Poster, unless proven otherwise.

>A definite improvement over the 2003 movie
Fuck, no. Hulk 2003 was way better

>Ruffalo has lost his mind.

What happened?

It gets a bad rap, but it's way better than Thor, Iron Man 2, and (probably) Ant Man.

I really dig it.

I actually really enjoyed it, but I'm not sure why I enjoyed it as much as I did. It might be because I'm a bit of a Norton mark, but I've actually rewatched it the most out of all the MCU movies so far.

I put off watching it for a long time, but I surprisingly enjoyed it. Norton is a fucking great Banner, much better than Ruffalo. I also though the romance was better than in 90% of MCU movies, only one I liked besides Cap/Peggy.

Social justice replaced liberalism

Then explain why we're getting ragnarok when Thor 2 was rotten with top critics

Really underrated movie and it's the only MCU movie that expanded the lore right.

>Then explain why we're getting ragnarok when Thor 2 was rotten with top critics?

Mainly so they can use hulk actually. Like Spiderman and quicksilver and Scarlet witch they only co own the film rights to the hulk.

If they made another standalone Hulk movie they would have to share the profits with the co owners. But they can make another Thor movie and have Hulk in it without sharing a dime.

So basically Hulk is reduced to making cameos for spin offs heroes like Wolverine was.

I'm left wondering why Universal hasn't tried making another Hulk movie. Because of Norton?

No idea. At a guess they don't want to share their profit with another company either. They'd just rather keep pushing they own Dark cinematic universe in the vein hopes it will miraculously be popular again.

great adaptation of the series. romantic lead wasn't good but the rest of the cast made up for her slack.

>94732231

From what I've read, Universal only has the rights to distribute a Hulk movie, not make one. Marvel hold the film rights.

underrated, nothing revolutionary but still a solid film
on par with doctor strange and maybe thor
tho i still wonder why doctor strange gets all the praise it does

Hulk 2003 was actually pretty good the only issue was that it was way to long. The should have broke it up into two movies.

> Rio favela slums in TIH
> Fucking Calcutta in Avengers

What's with Banner hiding in areas in which he'll cause maximum human damage if he goes into a rampage?

>that Ricky Jones name drop
>that Jim Wilson cameo

>love old horror movies
>Marvel means every shared universe has to fill a cookie-cutter blockbuster blandness, rather than getting to be atmospheric or scary

Their next remake is Bride of Frankenstein with Javier Bardem. That movie is the holy grail of classic horror, it's beautiful and tragic and perfect, and if they fuck it up my hope for film will wither and die.

I liked it, not the best MCU movie but it's certainly not as bad as Iron Man 2 or Thor The Dark World like a lot of people say it is.

This is just going to devolve into an MCU rating thread pissing match...

Winter Soldier>Captain America>Ant-Man>GotG>Hulk>Spider-Man>Dr. Strange>Iron Man>Civil War>Avengers>Iron Man 3>Thor>GotG 2>Ultron>Iron Man 2>Thor 2