Stand Still Stay Silent

Anyone else reading this? Seems like Tumblr's the only one that's picked this up, which is a real shame because it's fucking amazing and I'm in no way ashamed of shilling this here.

Other urls found in this thread:

sssscomic.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumping some screenshots to get the point across

Alright I'm about out of images, so you little shit's better go ahead over to sssscomic.com/ and binge read this amazing comic.

Forgot this one, how could you possibly say no to this poor dog

Fuck probably should have posted the "about" part of the website earlier but better late than never anyway

It's been 90 years after the end of the old world. Most of the surviving population of the Known world live in Iceland, the largest safe area in existence, while the safe settlements in the other Nordic countries; Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland, are small and scarce.
Countless mysterious and unspoken dangers lurk outside the safe areas, the Silent world, and hunters, mages and cleansers will spend their lives defending the settlements against the terrifying beings. Because of a great fear towards everything in the Silent world no official attempts to explore the ruins of the old have been made, and most of the information about it has turned into ancient lore, known by few.

But now, at last, it is time to send out an research crew into the great unknown! A poorly funded and terribly unqualified crew, but a crew nonetheless.

Miscellaneous comic info: SSSS began in November 2013, and normally updates on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. In 2015 SSSS won the Reuben award for "best online comic-long form", which was mind-blowing.

>shilling
I read your post, and must conclude that you are a stupid dumbass. Not even bumping your shit thread.

The artwork is gorgeous but...

Another post-apocalypse setting with more not!zombies? I'm gonna have to pass, but thank you for showing me.

post-apocalyptic setting with not!zombies indeed, but would you forgive it if most of the not!zombies were amalgamations of mutated (and rarely conscious and screaming for help) flesh? how about if it also included heavy elements of Scandinavian mythology?

Shit, forgot the photo, I really need to work on my sales pitch

I'm sorry, but I'll still have to say no.

Fantasy-World-set-in-Post-Apocalyptic-Earth is also something I don't care for. Amazing artwork, but the concept has been done before. I'm sure you'll get a love of other people to love it, though, since it's a popular subject.

Ah fair enough then, cheers for the bumps

>not even bumping your shit thread
>proceeds to bump
I know this is bait but come on man.

So....why don't you just story time it instead of trying to herd people somewhere else that u didn't even bother to link?

I got the about part here and the link here ( sssscomic.com/ ) I certainly should've chucked them in the OP but it slipped my mind at the time

I really hope you aren't actually a part of the series because you are horrible at introducing things.

Nah I'm just a fan and this thread wasn't meant to just be about introducing people to it, I was hoping some people who already know about it would come in and discuss shit too

The body horror is very similar to John Carpenter's The Thing. Looks really cool, but the story seems kinda meh.

That whole research crew shtick has been done so many times that it eclipses the interesting setting in my opinion.

Incredibly mild spoiler alert: The research team is a front for unauthorised "old world" book looting because the Danish want to hoard that shit and are willing to spend large amounts of cash for them.

That sounds positively libertarian, old chap. I shall have to peruse this serial art while masturbating to lynchings. Deus vult, Kamerad! *tips hood*

Great art and the Scandinavian, cold setting is pretty cool, but not feeling the post-apocalyptic theme either. I'll bookmark it and take a look later, but for webcomics I rarely expect good writing with great art.

Even if said apocalypse happens 90 years prior to the events of the comic and is often left as a backdrop for the crew dynamics and character interaction?

Found it through Sup Forums when someone storytimed all of it, pretty good and keeping up to date in it now, storytimes are the best part about Sup Forums

Backgrounds look great, characters look like crap.

>but the concept has been done before
Every concept has been done before.

We have threads from time to time. Never seen them last beyond around 100, 120 posts.