Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFctQMCs3k4
youtube.com/watch?v=aDuLP-ImfgM
vimeo.com/227563486
youtube.com/watch?v=JB1rFbLOhwE
youtube.com/watch?v=r1_CLyiKEfs
youtube.com/watch?v=-eAwRcqgJIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry. The terrible songs match with the rest of the show.

eet duz user koon

Terrible songs for a terrible show, like poetry.

It does, you have shit taste.

The whole show is shit.

>requiem of a cuck
Do it for Her, Steven's Lament, and Just a Comet are better

Does adding the word "cuck" to everything magically make it bad or something?

Oh right, I forgot everyone hates the show. Well I'm in the middle of season 3 and so far this is the best episode. Joe and Jeff are becoming my favourites after Sucrose. I'm getting sick of all the episodes about the town people I don't give a shit about though. Thanks for reading my blog.

>Chocolate cuck ice cream
Yes.

That is a terrible song though. Anyone who actually likes steven universe music must also like radio garbage and have never studied music in their entire lives.

so you're confirming it... ?

>crewninvers hires Estelle, a platinum pop-star
>her vocals get completely BTFO's by some random chink VA

I love pearls singing voice, I didn't expect that level of capability from her. In fact Pearl just has the best voice acting in general in SU. thanks Magno.
youtube.com/watch?v=UFctQMCs3k4

>studied music

I liked the song Steven sang in that episode

All the songs in that episode are garbage desu, and I like the songs in SU usually

That song was little better than the rest of the garbage music in Steven Universe that get BTFO'd by the much better songs in Donkey Kong Country.

>Random Chink VA
Broadway performer*

estelle is an awful va in general

One of my old friends started watching Steven Universe. Do you agree with his assessment?

It does. You just have garbage taste.

But DKC was surprisingly good.

Your mum is an awful VA

Pearl (A.K.A. best waifu) has the best songs in the whole show.

>Non-Binary, pansexual, autistic
Based on what? None of those things, barring MAYBE the first one, are true. I know that Sugar or some random Crew Member is on record as saying the gems are non-binary, but they all seem female to me.

the anime that gif is from sucks.

lol i hate SU toh it is a terrible show lmao

164 animators around the globe collaborate to redraw the episode of Steven Universe "The Answer" in their varying styles

youtube.com/watch?v=aDuLP-ImfgM
(alternate link for non-americans) vimeo.com/227563486

For something like this to happen, the people involved need talent, skill, creativity, drive, passion, and the self-discipline to see something through to the end.

This video is definitive proof that the fans have more of these qualities than the critics, who will never do anything remotely as impressive. The malcontents here are all talk and no action.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
-Teddy Roosevelt

Musical numbers on tv shows should fucking die. It is admitting that you lack storytelling ability, because you're stopping the fucking plot for exposition on the characters' feelings. If you have 15 - 30 minutes to do something, don't waste the viewers' time.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB1rFbLOhwE

>Implying Peridot isn't autistic

Why do you spam this in every SU thread?

I honestly can't believe that I don't see this getting brought up more often. Estelle is by far one of the worst VAs I've ever heard in my entire life, probably because they were focused on getting people of color to voice certain characters instead of getting talented people.

You just proved him right

only ones where pretentious critics think their meaningless buzzwords and opinions are worth anything

>What is Stronger than You? AKA the episode that had the song that brought everyone to the SU fandom?

FAT BOY, WE NEED TO DEFEAT THE STRONG INDEPENDENT NONBINARY WOMYN WITH OUR COMBINED POWERS OF TRANSGENDERISM SASSY FATNESS

She's a talented singer no doubt. Her voice acting is a bit stiff though.

I actually think it works well for Garnet, as long as she's not supposed to be showing any emotion, which she ususally isn't anyway

Thousands joined Pol Pot's genocide teams, is his cause somehow more valid than anyone else's due to the number and fanaticism?

its pretty common knowledge that in filipland every one can sing.

All the gems are autistic, they constantly forget that humans need to eat food and shit like that, remember the idiotic party they throw when Steven's uncle comes back? Even Rose, who was supposedly the nicest one, left a baby on a ferris wheel and laughed about it

>what is singer manages to sing a song good because they're a fucking singer but that still doesn't mean they're not a good VA?

>what is every other episode she's in where she either fails to emote at all or does so in a cringey forced way

What did you mean by posting this?

What would Theodore Roosevelt think of SU I wonder?

You know how your parents could never stand the shit you watched as a kid? That, times 1000.

the songs are like the only good thing about the show

Guy I was replying to was talking about how she was hired because of "muh poc's" instead of actually talented people. Just told him that at least Estelle could sing. Unless that's what he meant and inserting politics into everything is mandatory in (not)/sug/

Peridot turning into a radical shipper after watching a single episode of one show for three days straight was hilarious.

Ruby's VA is worse imo

>genocide
lol
keep believing lies your western world feeds you

>past tense
Well I'm glad you now understand the show has great music.

>Non-binary
Referred to as a "she" exclusively

>Pansexual
Not in any romantic relationship

>Autistic
Well... yeah...

1 outta 3 is still pretty bad though.

He'd probably be most impressed by the magic boxes we have that can display dozens of moving images every second.

Peridot is top tier autist.

Anyone who likes it must like other shit animes and have never studied anime in their entire lives.

>. Estelle is by far one of the worst VAs I've ever heard in my entire life, probably because they were focused on getting people of color
Could you cut out that shit, please?
They hired her because she is a singer. Also, sorry, but she is doing a good job with Garnet.

Is this show still pushing the LGBTBBQ agenda? I remember watching it when it first aired, it was ok I guess, then it went full retard. Is it good now? Is it worth watching?

>composed by Rebecca
I wonder if Sucrose ever fell for a straight girl.

It found a way to go DOUBLE FULL RETARD

>Is this show still pushing the LGBTBBQ agenda?
Not that there is anything wrong with it.

It never stopped to be good IMO.

>Gemanimate 2
Is there a 1?

yes, though less impressive
youtube.com/watch?v=r1_CLyiKEfs

Oh boy, did it? I really made the right decision
>not that there is anything wrong with it
I don't want my siblings to be fed with that garbage, I even told them to stay away from that shit because of how toxic it is (I'm a parental figure for some reason). If they want to be special snowflakes, I want it to be their choice, I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking it's ok to be a special kind of faggot

Why did you think that?
SU has great songs and it's a great show.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eAwRcqgJIk

The songs aren't composed by Rebecca Sugar, she writes the lyrics but she works with professional composers for the compositions

>i like one of the worst songs
Jeez OP, you just admit you have shit taste in public

>A show has gay characters, but they treat it as a normal relationship. they never mention the characters are gay and don't even mentioned the gender of the characters.

>"HOW DARE THEY SHOVE HOMOSEXUALITY DOWN OUR THROATS XD XD XD"

You are an idiot

>I don't want my siblings to be fed with that garbage, I even told them to stay away from that shit because of how toxic it is (I'm a parental figure for some reason).
>gay people exist, it's okay
That's as much of an agenda Steven universe is.
there is zero toxicity in that.
> If they want to be special snowflakes, I want it to be their choice,
>I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking it's ok to be a special kind of faggot
It's never rally a choice. And there is zero brainwashing in simply showing something in a normal way.

but by denying them exposure to things like that, you're brainwashing them into thinking it's bad. Expose them to everything if you really want them to be able to make their own choice.

>Characters are overtly female in presentation, personality characteristics and speech reference.
>Guys, they don't have a fucking gender.
Yeah, no, it's pretty clear that they're magic space lesbians.
Not asexual rocks.

>le rocks have no gender meem
So you are autistic , its confirmed
Now finally i can filter you

The only "special snowflake" here is you. look how triggered you are because a show has gay characters.

Yes, the show has gay relationships, but they don't shove it down your throat. the gay relationships just exist and they are a natural part of the world in which the cartoon takes place in.

Just say it out loud: you think gay characters shouldn't be shown on TV ever because it triggers you

>>le rocks have no gender meem
Not him, but that's no what he said. he never said they didn't have gender.

You aren't really making a point.

That wasn't my point.
My point was that the gayness is NOT shoved down your throat at any point during the show.

The gay relationships just exist and they are a natural part of the world in which the cartoon takes place in.

Ah, you're an actual homosexual.

You're mentally ill, and your lifestyle will kill you sooner or later.

Nah fuck you, I've seen homosexual shit from gifs and webms, it is pushing an agenda
>it's never really a choice
Mental illnesses are not choice, but can be prevented
Read above. Would you expose your siblings to aids to prove a point, user?
Man, I should just filter you, you're using buzzwords without even knowing what they mean.

Does the "current year" enable you turbo autismos to pretend it's cool to be a faggot? Get professional help, but I'm afraid some of you are beyond help

>Nah fuck you, I've seen homosexual shit from gifs and webms, it is pushing an agenda

Does it also push an agenda when a show has only straight characters, and shows a straight relationship? i'm just following your logic.

Look at the gif in pic related, are you really this pathetic that you are triggered seeing two girls loving each other?

>and your lifestyle will kill you sooner or later.
Lmao. sure user, lesbians and gays keep dropping dead all over the place, sure thing.

>Nah fuck you, I've seen homosexual shit from gifs and webms, it is pushing an agenda
All it does is have character who happens to be gay. That's it.
Nothing wrong with that.
>Mental illnesses are not choice
How is being gay a mental illness?
>Read above. Would you expose your siblings to aids to prove a point, user?
aids is not a mental illness either.
You are not making a ny point by comparing it to an illness.

>Does the "current year" enable you turbo autismos to pretend it's cool to be a faggot? Get professional help, but I'm afraid some of you are beyond help.
Professional help so that I can actually be cool? But all the fashion designer I know are gay in the first place.

Since when are people proud of autism?

I like you. I'm gonna post some comics

Maybe you like him because you are the same person same-fagging to try and make it appear more people are agreeing with you.

Between AIDS and every other STD out there...
Yes.

Also, lesbians are more likely to contract breast cancer.
Homosexuals are more depressed than genpop.
Homosexuals use more drugs than genpop.

All in all, their lifestyle is an extremely self destructive one. And it was only propped up as a method of destroying Western civilization.

Now that it has run it's course, they will be thrown under the bus for the new tool to destroy the West, which has quite strict laws about what to do with homosexuals.

>aids is not a mental illness
Missed the point, but you're just trying to provoke me, your approach is so weak it's fun, I actually thought of poking you around for a bit. I'm not going to bother with you either, you're not even proofreading your shit, it's clear that you're not thinking straight, no pun intended. As I said, beyond help.
I was on my way out to eat some breakfast, no need to get all fancy, but sure, I'll read for a bit, it's always fun to cringe/laugh in the morning

Okay, but first I need to call my mom and let her know I'll be home late.

Eating meat increases your chance to get an heart attack or die from cancer.
Therefore eating meat is a mental illness.
Just following your logic.

(Btw, lesbians are less likely to die from STDs compared to straight females, and they are also not at risk of pregnancy complexities which can actually kill)

Yes, I know as a faggot, logic isn't your strong suit.

But, anything to keep from looking in the mirror and realizing you're ruining your life and the lives of everyone you know merely by existing.

You said that homosexuality is a mental illness because it increases your chance to get aids.

I claimed that following your logic, eating meat is also a mental illness because it increases the chance to die from cancer or heart attacks.

It's really simple. the same logic you use to justify calling homosexuality a "mental illness" can also be used to justify calling eating at mcdonalds a mental illness

>I thought this show had terrible songs.

And you thought right, that song along with the rest in the episode are also terrible, the surprisingly good performance of pearl's VA fooled you into thingking it was good songwriting/composing

No, it's a mental illness that leads to a self destructive lifestyle that increases your chances of contracting life altering (and ending) diseases by multiples, not mere percent.

Eating meat ups your chance of colon cancer from 1.1% to 1.101%.

Being gay ups your chances of interacting with a sexual partner with AIDS from 0.01% to 70%, just off the differences between the infected rates of homosexuals and gen pop.

I know, you want to obfuscate that fact by comparing it with other malignancy factors and claiming "Well, other things are bad for you, therefore this is fine."

And that is why you are a mentally ill retard.

Jasper would probably be his Waifu.

These comics crack me up, they try so hard, yet fail horribly
>Sophie
I should've known a "woman" would be behind all these

The best part is that this person is such a raging asshole that even other transtrenders hate them.