What Sup Forums podcasts do u listen to?

what Sup Forums podcasts do u listen to?

Not their's

The Lasagna LARP.

But everyone but rat boy is fine

Maybe no chin is a little plain but Kevin, Ming, and happy Alan Moore keep it nice

Has Kevin Smith gained all his weight back yet? I love stories about fat people failing at diets because I'm miserable and always gain my weight back.

Comiqueando, but Andrés Accorsi´s pet peeves(specially politics) are really anoying.

SILENCE! is pretty good. They're really well read in comics but also things outside of comics and they don't have that drooling fanboyism problem.
mindlessones.podomatic.com/

any good batman comics podcasts?

I listen to The Weekly Pull and The Pull...it's not good but Sal and Tiff are great.

The only good one I know is Deconstructing Comics. They actually go in depth into comics and have interviews with teachers and comic school and really get into the nuts and bolts of comics. And they don't spend the entire time just talking about characters.

>DUDE MOVIE TRAILERS AND POP CULTURE LMAO

Nope. He's still losing it (albeit very slowly now). He's horrified at the thought of becoming fat-Kev again.

The early episodes of Fatman On Batman where they had actual guest connected to the Batman mythos like Adam West, Bruce Timm, Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, tons of people who worked on the Batman books in the 70s.

oh, and I listen to Rachel and Miles X-plain the X-men.

Laser Time

Not comics, but I used to listed to their Vidjagame Apocalypse for some time. Then in one of the episodes on of the hosts said that he had never played Might & Magic and HoMM series and doesn't know much about them. Next second I switched it off and never listened again. Not knowing about classics - modern game journalism in a nutshell.

I need a cartoon podcast to listen to.

What ever happened to the Nickelodeon podcast? Were they canned after S2?

the pizza party podcast is the only Sup Forums related podcast i listen to.
i used to listen to fatman on batman but ever since they moved the show to youtube its become a comic movie wankfest.

I listened to Pizza Party Podcast before it turned into a fucking freakshow

I used to listen to Fat man on Batman before it became them just reading comic news sites

>Andrés Accorsi is really anoying
ftfy

When's >>>/pod/ dammit?

true kino

>hockey fags
>devils

WERE ALLWAYS IN THE CLUBHOUSE GETTING HIGH
SUPER FUCKERS
EVERYBODY WISHES WE WOULD DIE
SUPER FUCKERS
HEEERE WE COOOME
LIIIKE A BOMB
EVERYBODY FUCKING DIE
DAMN HIGH

I went for politeness.
>Check his blog, see his El patito Saubón critic.
bajauncambiofiera.jpg

Only Stupid Answers is the only one I haven't gotten bored with yet

Los Forasteros

Tom is the best boy

Still listen to it, it's okay but Jim and Izzy quickly get on my nerves.

Just WordBalloon and even then I pick through it and only listen to the ones featuring creators I care about. I don't really like the host but it's good enough to just put on and mindlessly listen to creators go on about their shit.

jim and nolan ripping on pan is the only good thing about that shitty nigger show and to say otherwise is a sign of autism

I second this one. Listen to it for four years now and it has been consistently choice material. The blog was also good before they ceased posting on it, got a pretty long interview with Grant Morrison on there that's really good.

I like to say that they're the Redletter Media (earl RLM) of comics, as they also make comics and are the antithesis to fanboyism. The read comics to read comics (all kinds, not just indie or cape), not follow characters etc. without being snobbish about it.

Comic Conspiracy Podcast

Just the Power Record one. Listening to people just talk about things is boring, most of the podcasts I listen too are audio dramas/comedies or tabletop game actual plays.