ITT: Characters who need a revitalization

why does Riri need changing?

>Riri
Take your b8 and leave user!

Riri is great if you're not old

This is an Iron Man thread you dinguses. Can't you tell this is from the Fraction era? Why bring Ree-Ree here?! The point to improve the Iron Man book, not run it to the ground...

If they actually read comics they would know that Doom is the current Iron Man but you can't expect that much from/ pol/

I never see anything about Doom-Iron Man. Don't know how it's going.

Bendis did a better job in making a iron-man unlikable.

The original concept that everybody hates tony stark, and become a hero.

It's time to stop posting user

Any character Bendis gets his hand turns to shit.

Hes the only one thats taken up ironmans name

Literally

Through, I want her to be a Spider-man beyond type.

Spider-man 2099 was boring to me.

"Rain"? Where's she from? All I could find was Rain from Mortal Kombat.

She is part of spider-verse.

She is a Asian girl from japan that works with a futuristic japanese dare-devil.

Alright, cool, thanks for the info user.

You can't let writers turn a character into a lame strawman for years and then turn around and act surprised when nobody wants to buy his comic.

>Daredevil

Bust Post-CW his comic was great user.It was after the MCU that he started faltering, and went off the rails after Fraction left.

Fuck off, Fraction's run was trash too. I can't stand when people try and defend that shit.

Also PG

It was underwhelming, but it had some nice ideas, didn't deviate from the core character too much and was just downright enjoyable. To compare it to the drivel that is the Bendis run is downright criminal.

bring back his old rogue gallery and modernize them.

Mandarin
>chinese tech billionaire and nationalist. using salvaged alien ship technology for his companies. augmented by alien nanotechnology. his ten rings are emitters for various alien weapons and tools, powered by his nanotech body enhancements.

Crimson Dynamo
>tensions with the West are back. so the russians revive an old cold war project. they plan for large numbers of them. though they can only afford to keep the one prototype up and running.

Iron Monger
>after Stane was ousted from Stark Industries. Obadiah takes most of the weapons development people to form his own company. They sell Mk1 tier power armor suits to anyone that can pony up the cash. constant plots to steal more stark tech. so they can sell flying suits of iron man quality.

Justin Hammer
>sells Hammerdroids as an alternative to Stane's suits. also general tech contractor to any bad guy with a legit front on the planet. hammer dreams of a hostile take over of Stark Industries.

Titanium Man
>old soviet prototype copy of Ironman suits. it went missing when the iron curtain fell. reappears in the service of HYDRA after being modernized.

Good ideas, but if we're going with a "from the ground up" reboot, I'd go with:

>Controller
Earth-Bound Darkseid. Ruthless, cold and calculating, his only goal is the complete subjucation of all humans.

>Hammer
Old-Timey Weapons Manufacturer and Corporate Mogul that is in constant competition with Stark Industries, the smaller company.

>Obadiah Stane
An information broker that leaks intel to everyone and anyone, for the right price. That's his night job, with his day job being Vice President of Stark Industries.

>Mandarin
One-Man Illuminati. Hidden in the shadows, with Agents everywhere, involved in every single conspiracy theory. Nobody knows exactly who or what he is.

My takes:

Controller
>Transhumanist with a wish to transform humanity in a new form. Fungoid technology

Ghost
> A foil to Stark. The vigilant Ghost targets corrupt politicans and buisnessmen and kills them. Beliefs himself to be truly dead. Edward Snowden: The Super-Villain

Fing Fang Foom
>a fucking dragon

Zeke Forte (Stane)
>professional buisness terrorist. Sells bio-weapons on a global scale. Selfish and augmenet on a cellular level - unrelated to Stane

Whiplash
> Mercernary

Ultimo/Technovore
> Grey Goo monstrosity with an keen animal intellect

Living Laser
> Lovecraft-inspired scientist - saw the infinity and was destroyed and reborn by it.

Firepower
> So that the military has its own Iron MAn.

I'll go:

Madame Masque
>Old One-Night-Stand thatbecame obsessed with Stark. Acts kinda like his very own Joker.

Iron Monger
>Tony's half-brother, Gregory, who wants nothing more than to utterly destory him. Think Black Manta.

Firebrand
>Far-Left Antifa 20 YO that takes his crusade too far and becomes a legitimate threat after partnering with a mysterious group.

Spymaster
>The ultimate spy. He can be suave, menacing, friendly, everything. He's enhanced, he can change his voice and even his face, through the use of special gear. He's every government's and corporation's nightmare.

Bump