Harley Quinn

So was it ever explained why a petite female ex-psychiatrist is super-powered enough to keep up with peak human heroes like Batman and Nightwing? this shit is really distracting me while watching the new movie.

Because she's crazy

girl power

Buddy, do yourself a favor and look up "suspension of disbelief"

Poison Ivy gave her super powers because she wants to fuck her.

Her body aches so hard the first year she paired with joker. Everyday she pushes herself a little harder with mind numbing daily practice all for mad love.

>So was it ever explained why a petite female ex-psychiatrist is super-powered enough to keep up with peak human heroes like Batman and Nightwing? this shit is really distracting me while watching the new movie.
Mental Gymnastics.

Look at her costume. She is a magic anime girl.

Her original bio states she is an olympic level gymnast and acrobat and has above average fighting skills.

She was born with a power level of 10,000

Nothing is impossible when you're insane.

IF this is the only problem you have with the animated trash that is Batman and Harley Quinn then there is no hope for the future.

Harley (like Batgirl) practiced gymnastics since she was a kid. Thats why she can do all the cartwheels and jumps and stuff. Shes basically a Robin. If shes strong it either in her legs or gotta be from sparring with Batman and Robin for about a decade. Also lifting a giant hammer might help.

This movie was hot grabage. The intro was awkward and didnt fit the style. The comedy was super weak. Every joke or punchline Batman and Robin gives falls flat. Harley's voice is awful. She barely did anything wacky or cartoonish in the movie. She was basically just a jewish girl who likes black and red. Not that I have a problem with jews, I just dont see why they'd reduce Harley to a stereotype. The Nightwing sex scene dialogue felt super cringe. Felt like someone was making the Robin voice actor read their fanfiction at gunpoint. The entire henchman bar sequences was unbearable. Seriously 10 min straight of watching noname characters sing and dance to awful music. Ten Harley sings and its even worse. And the ending is so abrupt and weird that I really don't know if it was an arson or pot smoking reference but neither are funny either. It really felt like an episode of Axe Cop or something... like a horny, retarded child wrote the movie and somehow got the real voice actors to read the script. I really, really cant believe this was ever made...

*rolls eyes*

fuck off and die, that's why

Are you serious, how fucking casual can you be

How does most batman villains keep up with a peak human like Batman? At least Harley has gymnastics training whole guys like The Riddler, The scarecrow and even the joker have zero muscle mass and jaws made of glass.

All women have super-powers by birth, it's just that cruel mysoginistic society strives to suppress them.

because she's crazy duh

>emoting

She had supposedly been doing gymnastics and martial arts her whole life.
Also it's not like anyone can't hurt anyone else if they try, they might not beat them in a fair fight but criminals usually don't fight fair anyway.

that deserves a (you)

Crazy strength.

olympic tier gymnast in college. which was only a few years before becoming Harley. as she went to Arkham right after graduation.

Then Poison Ivy buffs her with super soldier serium(basically) to make her immune to toxins, poisons, and pollution.

I thought Suicide Squad was a little worse with her effortlessly fucking up dozens of armed guards.

How is she able to toss around 8-10 guys at a time when she is not superpowered?