Defenders thread #2
Jessica Booty

...is nonexistent.

how long until jessica gets caged

It's a small, but memorable bump

>Rape victim
>Blacked in the ass
That's two types of used up

doesn't it happen in the first or second episode of her show?

i'm waiting for it

it's just a regular butt.

you don't gotta be mean about it just because her butt is not massive like Kim Kardashian

Anyone got any spoilers?

i forgot

>Muh Kun Lun
>Muh duty
Is there any character more annoying than Danny Rand?
Literally in season 1 of Jessica Jones

Matt looks like a jackass being the only one in costume. Fuck realism, who the fuck wants realism in their superheroes?

I actually like Bakuto in this. I thought he was boring in Iron Fist.

They pull a Cabin in the Woods

No he was the worst part of his series and he's easily the worst part of this one

So, if the smoke was good enough to knockout Luke and instantly knockout Danny the moment it came close, how did Elektra and Stick basically fight in it for so long.

Since when does the iron fist have recoil. I can see everyone else getting knocked back but Danny almost Ko'd himself.

>fuck Clair and misty
>going back to jessica
For what dark purpose

Colleen? She's good early on in the season. Then she tells Danny not to team up because fuck the muties, then she goes full cult PTSD, then she just sits around being useless.

Nigger detected

What is so bad about the hand going back to kun lu'n
How does destroying new york help with that

>Since when does the iron fist have recoil.
Indestructible skin. He's usually punching shit that gives way.

>dark purpose
the opposite actually

How? Ancient Gods control everything,or we get tons of D-List characters in a murder montage?

>dat Misty rack
I forgot how good it was lads

>What is so bad about the hand going back to kun lu'n
Muh heretics. Prior to the massive criminal enterprise it genuinely seems like Kunlun was just dicks.
>How does destroying new york help with that
Their plan isn't to destroy New York. It's to get more 1ups in case they catch the cancer or get murdered cause they're out.

I want her to bully me and sit on my face.

I'm glad that Luke finally got that coffee.

Sigourney Weaver suddenly goes out like a bitch to her own evil daughteru stabbing her in the back at the top of a giant hole without doing anything right before her evil plan to prevent her own imminent death is accomplished

BRAVO MARLEL

Wut, is that it?

That's pretty much what your reaction is going to be.

sorry OP, but I prefer braphogs

not asslets

Have it aired already? Is it any good?

>Have it aired already?
Yes
>Is it any good?
It's better than the shitty parts of Luke Cage or Jessica Jones and definitely better than Iron fist, but weaker than the rest of the Netflix shit. Also suffers a lot from lack of nurse.

I'm liking it more than Iron Fist and Jessica Jones right now, although it's taking too long to get going, too much setting up. Same issue as every Netflix show really

you sound like a bitch

Why's Matt fighting people who are defending their store instead of the thieves?

>Tranquilizer dart hits the wall
>Danny pulls it out and stabs it in another guy
Would this actually work? I know next to nothing about the logic in this scene, but something seems off.

Is Danny still a shit?

no its retards mad about nothing he was fine

Unlikely. If I understand correctly how tranquilizer dart works, it would eject its payload the moment it stops.

Watch episode 7 and tell me shit's fine.

ONE JOB

i did whats the problem

he's still shit

Was Danny always this shitty of a fighter? He used the Iron fist as crutch but now it has reach the level of life support.

thats a shame. is the show still good in spite of him?

Yes, when the dart is in the wall, the liquid inside the dart has nowhere to go. If it's not liquid, there would still be some tranquilizer on the tip.

it definitely suffers because of him, but I think it's worth the watch

what was the big problem

He's an idiot and just kind of there despite the plot revolving around him

ok good. I'm at a place with bad internet and cant watch for a few days

looks like you are like the sjw that hate him fucking nothing

Huh?

>[spoilers]still no costume
>still gets in the way
>still annoying [/spoilers]
IF S2 better be the TWS of MTV

Why can't I me just fuck off?

only sjws hate danny

you both hate him for no reason

no I hate him because

Colleen, no!

so you hate everybody

Claire spinoff when?

RIP Stick. Saw that coming

>Let's Get Sigourney Weaver And Have Her Do Absolutely Nothing: The Series

RIP Sigorney, WHY GOD DAMN IT WHY

Kind of hoped Luke Cage was going to throw that car at Gao.

Did they ever show prior to Defenders her being able to shoot literally waves of bullshit using "chi".

she pushed mat away like that

She force pushed matt and danny in their shows

She psychically pushed Danny through a hand gesture without touching him so kinda yeah. And she also effortlessly pushed Daredevil near the end of Season 1.

This is better than Iron Fist and sure as Hell better than Jessica Jones, but it's still mediocre crap
Elektra just killed her WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT

So why did they hype up Weaver? I mean, we already knew Elektra was going to be the golden child of the Hand, so why did they even bother setting up Weaver when they were just going to have Elektra be the main baddie at the end anyway?

They really need to stop getting rid of the good villain for a shit one at the last second

Alright, stump-punching.

>good
Are we watching the same show? She didn't do shit, wasn't intimidating, and was a complete waste of Sigourney Weaver.

This. They might as well have not had her.

If you say so.

>watching Spider-Man Homecoming 2
>Norman Osborn shows up
>played by Brian Cranston
>movie follows Osborn half the time as he sets up plans
>is killed in the last act by Scorpion who was set up in the previous film
How would you react?

When need Nelson & Murdock close? How are we going to get the building exploding for Born Again if they don't have a building?

Matt's sonar senses gets kind of pushed to the extreme in this. Like, he can hear from the bottom of the building that the entire building is empty? He can hear while 30 stories underground or whatever the bomb clicking?

how she got her power?

Freak accident.

How come Luke and Danny are the only ones with useful friends and how come Hellcat is not hell catting

You call that a booty this is a booty

But he can't hear Jessica taking pictures of him from 30 feet away

>You look like an asshole

Okay, I laffd.

They really bullshit how much dust would come down if the building collapsed, that'd probably fill up the entire streets. Not to mention the glass, concrete, and all sort of debris that'd spread out.

well that opening is fantastic, as most of them have been up to now. Daredevil is still my fav

He can hear the entirety of new york. And when he focuses he can hear whatever he wants

on eps 4, stick is just mr.exposition here, they tried to make him like nick fury to defemder but it feels forced

Well its not like we have anysort of documented videoed event were a building comes down in the middle of a city, so how can we know what it looks like?

Yeah, especially in the middle of NYC of all places.

Don't forget to watch the Punisher trailer at the very end.

No Danny costume, or at least nothing traditional. Looks like they sort of went for the tracksuit at the end, but that's dumb.

>shows skeleton like we should know who that is instantly
Scott Buck was a mistake. This show feels like it had a much better Iron Fist show before it that we didn't get to see

>episode 7
>cameraman zooms in on Misty's rack
I like this cameraman

did he returned her scarf?

Post more Jessica booty, fuck the Defenders, I know I would

Argh! Thar be the map to me booty!

>ywn fuck Ritter's tight pussy while you suck Colter's cock, jerk off Jones, and take Charlie's dick

Should I watch this if I loved DDS1 and JJ, thought LC was mediocre and thought DDS2 and IF were unwatchable diarrhea?

This looks closer to the unwatchable diarrhea.