Spidey love life

>Super hot spider-woman
>Super hot cat-woman
>Super hot spy woman
>Super hot mutant
>Super hot redhead

Would it be different if Peter Parker just dates a average normal fat geek girl with a heart of gold?

Peter should date a dude.

>average
>fat
God damn Americucks

Fuck off Tumblrwhale.

Fuck off Garfield.

I mean he can dates luke cage if he force himself.

Fuck off fat dweeb

Peter doesn't really need even more girlfriends, fat or otherwise

what he needs is a new writer

True.

Cute Midgetw>fat girls

I like midgets too.

Spider man is faggot , that's why he is always sad

There was a period where Mary Jane was just realistically attractive (ie, having imperfect elements and noticable unique traits) instead of fantasy hot. Same with Peter.

Now they're both generic sexy.

Remember when Peter was married and his wife was the anchor in his life and always keeping him motivated and helping him deal with his troublesome life as a superhero as he grew as a character?

No?

Okay.

>There was a period where Mary Jane was just realistically attractive (ie, having imperfect elements and noticable unique traits) instead of fantasy hot
When was this?

In art? When Romita Sr was the main artist. MJ had a pretty reasonable figure (above average boobs, not mega bazongas, and a general hourglass frame but nothing outlandish) and a very distinct, sharp face. She was distinct from other women meant to be sexy and had attribute some people might dislike (high cheekbones, thin eyes, the nose, etc).

In writing, Michilenie played her as being a much more down to earth character who was attractive but flawed and had a lot of similarities with Peter.

By the time McFarlane had his own book, MJ was a mega titty monster super duper model that nobody drew consistently. Because Spider-Man's wife HAS to be best girl because the artists/writers self-inserted as Peter.

Already been done before. MJ seems to be unrealistic to me. I like her, but she is another statue quo girls.

There is already been four universes of them getting married and living a happy life.

Plus she was party girl with a tragic past, hiding behind a fun-loving facade, even the Raimi movies who let's be honest didn't at all treat her character well (that was more so the producers fault than Raimi's) did include most of her abusive background from the comics.

Hell the main reason Gwen was killed off was because both writers and fans found Gwen boring and were more interested in MJ because of her fun-loving attitude she brought to Spidey's life and decided fuck it, let's kill off Gwen and MJ the main girl. She's basically Asuka from Evangelion if she wasn't a massive bitch.

Jesus, how times have change, now you can't stop fucking hearing about Gwen while MJ gets the shaft in everything.

if there's anything I learned in my life, is that both ugly and beautiful girls have exactly the same chance of being a nice person

dating not so beautiful woman hoping for better personality guarantees you NOTHING. In fact, if you go after relatively less beautiful people wishing to partake on their insecurity (because you are a insecure yourself), you're going to fuck it up even further because you'll take several months, maye even years to know who she's truly is only to know, after much pain for both sides, what was hidden by that lack of self-esteem. Yes, you know infinite examples of beautiful girls that are super bitches, but that's it, you know who she is from the go, in fact, sometimes you're even wrong because of that stigma of "beautiful girl, she must be an ass!"

That said, sometimes, you can build up love from nothing, so just go after what you can

about Peter's, well... he's a super hero and is mostly likely to date people from this community, so you can expect on top physical shape at least (no, a girl is already less endowed physical than a man, a fat girl would be even worse at the job, specially the not magically empowered one), even mutants usually channels their psychic power by draining their physical stamina so being healthy and in shape was always important even omega telepaths like jean and xavier

healthier people tend to care better about their body so they WILL look better, specially positively mutate'd people but pure hotness is not something that is defined only by it, since there's the facial and genetic traits and other stuff you can't change (naturally).

from the peter's ex-dates list, I think only MJ was canonically a 9/10 beauty, the others are cute/fit at best and matter of taste, others are even average (gwen is average and the vast majorities of normal girls he dated), hell, even kitty is average cute only. oh and it's comics, we just love drawing girls beautifully

would be okay to try someone canonically low/average tho

How else will virgin teenagers and man-children self-insert into Peter Parker, the nerd who gets to kick ass and bone hot women?
Do you want the sales to drop, user?

By dying, Gwen has been weirdly elevated to sainthood. I know I had this ridiculous image of Gwen as this perfect lost love before I actually read older Spider-Man material. Gwen was really kind of annoying. The two character traits that stand out the most with Gwen are "bitchy" and "weepy." She's not always bad, but when she's bad she's insufferable.

That's what happens to all characters who get killed off and stay dead, just look at the original Captain Marvel.

>Do you want the sales to drop, user?

You are right, Self-contained story would works best.

Luke belongs to Danny.

Or Bendis

>Danny belongs to Luke
Fixed that for you.