Since Defenders ended up being mediocre as fuck what's the likelihood of this not sucking?

Since Defenders ended up being mediocre as fuck what's the likelihood of this not sucking?

Everything since DD S1 has been bad, and even that was overrated.

>Everything is bad. Nothing was ever good. I shall continue to watch every bit of it.

>pleb and proud

>contrarian pretending to be patrician

Defenders is out?

Karen being a main character sealed it's faith. Too bad.

>unironically using the word contrarian

I never claimed to be patrician. You don't have to be that smart to realise those shows are pretty awfully written and shot. Some good performances, that they have.

The quality of works of fiction is subjective. Taste is a meme. People aren't born with a magical ability to automatically determine some abstract "good quality".

>The quality of works of fiction is subjective
This is a meme

>People aren't born with a magical ability to automatically determine some abstract "good quality".
You're not born with it, you just learn it. Just like you learn how to draw, how to make food or how to dance.

The subjective part is whether you enjoy it or not regardless of quality. The real smarts are required to put your enjoyment of shit tier fiction (or disenjoyment of something well-crafted) into words that would make the other person understand your position.

>The quality of works of fiction is subjective.
Hello anti intellectual.

>arbitrarily disqualifying a word that perfectly describes Sup Forums's bullshit.

>Everything is bad. Nothing was ever good. I shall continue to watch every bit of it.

i haven't watched yet, is defenders all about dealing with the hand? because the hand part of these shows always sucks.

Is this supposed to be some horrid image or something? Guy has good taste.

>Wonder Woman
>Terminator 2
>Evangelion
>Original Star Wars Universe
>Sasha Grey
>Kiri's Delivery Service
>Simpsons mug
Not sure waht that thing on the Kiri's Delivery Service is, but reminds me of David Bowie's - Low for some reason. Good taste, autistic user. Good taste.

Is that picture meant to be defamatory?

Because all I see is a happy guy who has hobbies which he enjoys and the means to finance them.

Yes, Sigourney Weaver is Hand

Yes?

>co-staring Karen Page

0%

>Frank exclusively killing white people now

Oh grand. Not even Frank is safe.

And muslims in afghanistan.