So what does she do with it?

So what does she do with it?

She sits next to it on the couch while watching movies while riffing on the movie in her own voice and Sonic's.

tea party

Uses it to drive in the car pool lane

Contemplates exsistance.

Wouldn't everyone just wonder why Sonic is riding in a car instead of running to his destination?

I'll bite the bullet and say what we're all thinking. She fucks it.

They would propably think he would drive with her out of kindness.

Knew this girl in school, she had a car and I didn't had a car. We chatted occasionally, but after some time she often insisted to drive me home. It really didn't like it because then I had to sit with a person in an enclosed area and I really hate that, but I not letting her drive me home would also be kind of a dick move and I walked home anyway so I didn't lose that much. Never really knew why she did that tho.

She leaves it by the door so she can get shit off her shoes

I don't think they'd worry too much

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU

she rumps it

She puts outside her door to scare away birds

kek

Every thread.

Source? I actually like how he drew Amy

Source?

Doubt it. Probably hug it. Fucking plushies is not something women usually do. At worst she faps beside it and then hugs him affectionately

>I didn't had a car.

>Fucking plushies is not something women usually do
Women fuck a lot of things.
Rubbing yourself with a pillow would probably be the most common type.

>Dry humping

It's pretty obvious that she talks about her feelings with it

The deviant.

you ever think back to those interaction in high school and then smack your forehead and go "aw shit they had a hing for me"

Too often.

Nah man haven't you ever heard of young girls humping objects in early puberty then being told to not do that.It's like that but with a chosen objects.

Shlicks.
I'm not complaining though.

better question why does she want Knuckles' dick so much?

During college, there was a class trip I didn't want to go on, and I tried to get out of it by saying I wouldn't be able to make it in on time to go (since I lived really far and the buses didn't run early enough). But this one girl brought up that I could stay round her house that night since it was right near the college, and 'we could have fun and watch TV, have some pizza and other stuff' and I just kept coming up with lame excuses to get out of it because I REALLY didn't want to go on the trip. And she just kept trying to come up with solutions to the lame excuses I was making for not being able to stay at her house for the night.

Fucking hell. FUCKING. HELL. What a dickhead.

I never really felt like I needed it. Everything was in walking distance and I had a bike for stuff which is further away.
Honestly, never really considered that she had a thing for me. I always got along pretty well with girls, they were more chill in my opinion and nice to talk with. Also, they were always helpfull to me, some offered me to help me with studying. I refused as I never had any problems with school.

She put a real mobian skeleton inside it.

Because unlike Sonic he doesn't chuckle.

this show is better than it needs to be sometimes.

I really, REALLY wanted this to get into Jim's video. I felt like he didn't try nearly hard enough
>ywn be in a thread as creepy as that every again

What's a good example of a Sup Forums woman whose actual or desired romantic partner messed around with someone else instead? Preferably in front of her.

Dick Grayson, Babs and Barbara

Kyle Rayner, Jade and Soranik

She did it for creepy things.
All she wants to do is kidnap and turn Sonic into him into her personal sex slave

Shit that was supposed to be Dick Starfire and Barbara, stupid me.

Worse. She wants him... as a husband

How do we fix Amy

Post more Sticks haha

Make her Boom personality her canon personality. She is literally perfect there.

Not too sassy, not hung up the entire time about Sonic, actually doing shit instead of being background material like always.

It's going to be rough when Sonic Boom is done and over with. Definitely the best show of Sonic to come out with good characterizations all around. Sucks that Sticks will disappear into the ether the moment the show is done and over with as will any side characters in it.

What DOESN'T she do with it?

Her taxes

I only ever think about how I might be so daft as to never notice that some small hint might be a girl hitting on me, or that they are showing interest in any way, but thats because I'm a giant ugly virgin with no exceptional qualities craving love of any kind that doesnt come from my mother. I know no girl probably ever thought to give me the time of day, but I can hope, eh?
Im going to die alone.

the final result is not bad...

>That episode where Sticks becomes the host of Infowars

>diives
I do believe I have the vapors

god i love diives

Boom Amy became my favorite but it seems hard to adapt into the game verse where Sonic seems to live in an airplane and she can't rope him into therapy sessions.

And if that doesn't work, go for her Archie personality

You can't. All amy is perfect.

YAMERO

oh yess

If we're being perfectly honest, I'd want Amy to be portrayed as a good willed girl who's a bit too passionate. When she's happy she's super happy, when she's determined she's extremely determined (to the point of risking her life), when she's mad she'll destroy anything in her path and when she's in love she's completely and totally infatuated.

Outside of that maybe also focus on her ability with tarot cards and relationship with the mystical. Also Partner her up with characters like tails and knuckles more often. I feel like Amy's interactions with other people tend to be pretty great (compared to her very one track interactions with sonic.) Also make her fast and strong but keep her slower than sonic and weaker than knuckles.

Bring her back like she was in Sonic Advance. I don't care about personality, she was fun in that game.

I knew for a fact a girl had a thing for me and I even went back through my old year book to confirm it, but she was like an 8/10 and I was a 3/10 so I always had some doubt that it wasn't me just misinterpreting it. Anyways, I've seen her now and time wasn't so kind to her so I dodged a bullet anyways.

It wasn't Infowars otherwise she would have been shilling water filters every 15 minutes. If anything it was more True Capitalist Radio

>a 3/10 thinking he's too good for someone
Well maybe if she sunk to a 2 or a 1.

This might work, but they HAVE to show the extremes, or it comes off as "generic girl."

So she has to get reckless at inopportune times. Or inappropriately happy. Like to the point it is a problem from time to time.

responding to my own post, there was a slutty girl in school who was actually into me. her freinds always teased me when i was around, they were always sure to show me shit like her blowing someone or bragging about how hot she was. and when she hung around she always got giggly. i was picked on a lot especially by girls so i always thought she was just doing that.
even when she asked me to prom. even when she was furious at me for skipping prom.
i could had a hot slutty gf in high school but i was too brick headed to see she was into me

working on it

>they were always sure to show me shit like her blowing someone
That's messed up desu

You have to be at least slightly attractive for that to happen.

Hope that gets colored in /aco/

Well, the thing is I've improved over the years (lost weight, got a good job making bank, have my life in order, etc.). I'd say I'm at least a 5 now. If I was taller, I'd be a 6-7 maybe but my manletness definitely keeps me short (pun intended).

What's with that shitty contrast? There, I fixed it for you.

Are you 'avin a chuckle?

That's not legitimate and in fact, illegal.

Mandatory.
Hey. Hey, Ronnie. Remember that girl that liked you, but you didn't know it until the far flung future where powerful computers were small enough to fit in your pocket and the sum of human knowledge was only a few taps away, anytime, anywhere? Ha ha, yeah. Well, you'll never forget again. Good night, buddy.

I hope those aren't real bones.

keep that fox away from that baby

Japan has some investment with Sticks since they designed her and she was a character in that Sanic and Maryo Olympics game as opposed to anyone normals might know.

Hi Eishi

How's your game coming along?

Is this Sonic's Daily Life?

had to post-pone work on it to do some contract work(about 2 months)

it's a movie license game

Didn't he also give it teeth?

IT's AWWRIGHT

No.
For the love of god DON'T bring that comic up.

Canonically correct.

She inserts the skeleton.

That's a good getting in shape sequence.