It's impossible to be a middle class white male and read comics now

It's impossible to be a middle class white male and read comics now

Why's that.

As always, just read and support good comics and ignore bad ones.

It is if you suck it up.

All the superheroes I grew up with now basically hate me or disappeared to be replaced by a lesbian black woman

You can always just read manga

don't be a little bitch - there's tons of comics out there, not just the ones this board chooses to focus their hate on

>Marvelfag

your own fault really

well how about reading something better than capeshit then

No it isn't. Stop being stupid.

boohoo

>marlel

Maybe you shouldn't go on the internet looking for shit to make you mad.

I mostly read DC and even Green Arrow and Wonder Woman both hate my kind

>middle class white male
Try being a lower class white male. The second you don't slur your words or have an accent so thick you're incomprehensible or wear street fashion were mistaken for you fucks

Also stop being a bitch, and go join the Sup Forumsacks if you think it's that bad. You'll deservedly get your shut kicked in eventually

>Most superheroes are still white guys
>OMG White guys are so oppressed

This isn't a zero-sum game. We can have lots of minority heroes and lots of white guys heroes too

You must be doing something wrong. I have no problem doing so.
>All the superheroes I grew up with now basically hate me
No, they don't.
> or disappeared to be replaced by a lesbian black woman
Well, you admit those one don't hat you, so what's the problem, with them?

Bitch harder, baby.
>t. Middle-class white male

Green arrow has hated you since the 70s

IDK OP i fit that demographic perfectly and i have no issue.

Perhaps if you weren't an autistic fuck who screeched everytime someone made something that wasn't targeted at you, you'd have a better time.

If we're being 100% honest though you never read comics anyway and just came here to collect (you)'s

Ollie is just a cunt and WW loves you

Don't be silly

I do it all the time.

This is a massive overstatement.

you had a good run but now its over

>replaced by a lesbian black woman

Name one.

Ollie has been that since the 70s and diana loves everbody retard

Marvel had a black girl as Captain Marvel back in the 80s and no one batted an eye.

including when I mansplain?

She loves everyone despite your fuck ups

>you're Sup Forums if you just want to read comics about white guys being heroes
ok

you are if you only want to read about white guys being heroes

I'm sure they did. the difference is back then their conversations would have never left the LCS.

the internet was a mistake

She would punch me, that's not an attitude of love

none of those comics are permanently gone, so yeah you're Sup Forums for getting triggered by comics doing gimmick runs like they have for over 50 years now

whats wrong with that if black people want stuff like miles or cyborg?

Steve Rogers, Bucky, Peter Parker, Ben Reilly, Kaine Parker, Danny Rand, Matt Murdock, Thor Odinson, Peter Quill, Scott Lang, Rich Rider, Tony Stark's AI hologram, Victor von Doom, Frank Castle, Sam Guthrie, Clint Barton, Old Man Logan, Colossus, teen Angel, teen Beast, teen Cyclops, Jimmy Hudson, Cable, Gambit, Fantomex, Archangel, Blackagar Boltagon, Maximus the Mad, Noh Varr, Gorgon, Karnak

All still white and straight. All still starring in either their own solos or in team books

this
The only marvel comic I'm currently reading is Gwenpoole, the rest have pretty much gone to shit.

Good. Comics need to be rid of nazi white male influence. Go jack off to Ben Garrison and leave this form of art to People of Color and obedient allies

>Try being a lower class white male. The second you don't slur your words or have an accent so thick you're incomprehensible or wear street fashion were mistaken for you fucks

I can relate. I've lived in a rural town all my life. A guy asked me where I was from just because I used the word "elongated".

>black people want miles
The only people who like Miles are people who dont read his books

>Steve Rogers
no longer captain america
>Thor Odinson
no longer Thor
>Richard Rider
no longer Nova
>Tony Stark's AI hologam
lmao
>all those random mutants
they aren't even fucking human

it's interesting white people are the only ones who can't complain about feeling the media is hostile to them. very interesting.

just started reading this ytd, and I ran thru all the issues including the newest one. This and I hate Fairyland really made them my favorite comics.

>Wonder Woman
>hate
Stop reading elseworlds shit.

Kill yourself faggot, you never cared about comics to begin with, you got into them to bitch about them. I fucking hate you niggers trying to claim you know shit about the characters, industry or anything else besides being a whiny little bitch. Read comics or don't, the complaining game is shitting up this board, and has started getting annoying in real life too.

This place really is Sup Forumsmblr. If you aren't with us, you're with them. Choose a side.

>implying Diana hates anyone
Not only are you a whiny Sup Forumstard, but a filthy casual as well. Actually, you're less than a casual, because now thanks to the movie, even the common rube knows that Wondy loves you.

Feel free to fuck off, kill yourself, whatever stops your bitching about things you know jack shit about.

>I read pages on reddit from a shitty digital only AU comic therefore I am huge fan who is being shit on
Fuck off retard

They never were. It's a children's colouring book

Becoming Captain America again in like a month
Still stars in the Thor book and shows up all the goddamn time.
Still Nova. It's a fucking corps. Everyone's Nova. His brother was Nova, Fin Fang Foom's cousin was a Nova.

Still white. Still male. Still straight.

It's interesting that you've been doing it anyway. Who exactly is stopping you? The hurt feelings of the people you don't associate with?

>>Richard Rider
>no longer Nova

fucking casuals

It's true. I am no longer capable of reading or any other form of literacy.

>tfw current year has made me and my family blind

Wonder Woman doesn't hate middle class white men, in fact she's dating one
Green Arrow has always been a hypocritical SJW

>This isn't a zero-sum game.
Leftists think otherwise.

>all these people defending the piss poor state of comics for white guys

Ok and they're wrong both in theory and reality, what's the problem?

But Gwenpool is shit too.

>>Richard Rider
>no longer Nova
You don't know shit

>what's the problem?
Leftists are controlling the media and overall pop culture (movies, tv, animation).

Yes, literally every comic currently made is by a retard leftist.

So what? If their thinking hasn't changed the fact that diverse and "non-diverse" heroes all coexist why does it matter?

>Leftists are controlling the media and overall pop culture
And it would be better if right-wingers controlled it instead?

The two biggest comic companies were made by democrat jews

Imagine how it felt being black/asian/any number of other nationalities reading comics at any other point in time until now. Hell we just had our first good female super hero movie and will probably have our first good black super hero movie next year and you're sitting here bitching that comics don't pander to you as much as they used to. Grow the fuck up dude.

your kind are literally committing white genocide

>have our first good black super hero movie next year
Are you implying Blade isn't a hero?

fuck off and go read something else, comics were made by white people for white people

I'm implying it wasn't good

>suddenly everything doesn't revolve around people that look like me
>so narrow-minded that I can't enjoy the actual best time for comics in comic history.

Good. They're not for you, anyway.

No they aren't. You have no idea what an actual genocide is. It's a little more extreme than brown people in comic books.

they were made by jews for jews

That also hate you. Is Marvel still in 3rd place in sales?

Oh boo hoo. Grow up.

thats not what Sup Forums told me

Just read independent comics, they are almost not touched

>Instead of constantly haranguing about gays, mutliple genders, GURL POWER and how republicans are dumbos
>Instead it'd be about why racemixing is bad, the ubermensch ruling above all else and slapping your bitch when she falls out of line
>Both effectively killing any narrative effort to actually TELL A FUCKING STORY and not be yet another FUCKIN SOCIOPOLITICAL SOAPBOX

They are both shit. I want my fucking escapism back without cunts who don't know jack shit about it leaving it the fuck alone. I hate the world. That's why I read comics. Fuck off.

>comics were made by white people for white people
So nonwhite people should not even be allowed to make comics? How do you plan to enforce this stupid fucking plan?

Why do they have to be white? Can't relate to someone that doesn't look like you?

I don't see what would be wrong with that. Comics teaching about personal responsibility and criticizing broken cultures instead of embracing them.

Comics have literally always been leaning to the left. The difference is the writing has gotten shittier.

nah you just gotta avoid most modern ones.

>republians
>personal responsibility

Make me. :)

Being hostile how? Having characters that aren't white?

>Imagine how it felt being black/asian/any number of other nationalities
Well, I can't speak for niggers or chinks, but us beaners have had Kaliman since the '60s

>Comics teaching about personal responsibility and criticizing broken cultures instead of embracing them.
Nice ideology, too bad it's just as ignorant of its own contradictions and faults as the other side.

What are you talking about? Donald Trump does that on a daily basis.

trump is orange not white