Spider Men II

This book sucks

Why?

Why, what?

> the floor smells bad
>my feet hurt
God, why is Peter such a bitch these days?

Why do you think it is sucks?

Write out full essay on why it is a bad book.

>Peter is only 3 years older than Miles
that doesn't seem right

A full essay? On why it sucks?

To make room for blackface peter.

Yes, do it. I like reading opinions.

>Kind of

It was a joke user.

A full essay, an entire full essay,

bonus points if you do the whole thing in bendis speak

that's not how jokes work

You like reading opinions?

BENDIS STOP!

He making a joke about how old he is compare to miles. Like a mother pretending to be young like her daughter.

that's still not how jokes work

Let break it down.

Peter thinking he is younger = Start of the joke

But in reality, he is old = the punchline.

I don't think you know how jokes work

your "joke" will never be funny, Brian.

That's not how jokes work, user.

Then let's read something better!

Then explain, Prove me wrong.

this issue made Bendis say that he believes Fraction would be one of the best Spider-Man writers.

Because he would.

>alone and probably fat
Sugoi

Joke:
>"The Kid"
>I'm practically as young as him
>Well i act like it anyway

Its not a good joke, but it could kind of work

The problem with the existing joke is it gives a set number of years older than him that he is, then tries to make the "kind of" joke. Doesnt make sense. You cant be "kind of" 3 years older than someone, thats too specific.

Any book that makes Taskmaster out to be a real threat is good enough for me.

Thanks very much. I've actually never read this. I know it's a product of Civil War but definitely not going to deny the excellent relationship writing here.

It's as vague as Cow Tools.

cow tools isn't vague at all though

Thats you're fault for thinking it wouldn't suck

94737973 - thanks for a wonderful storytime, man (Salvador's referencing of Romita Sr, Gil Kane and Ross Andru art style is spot on)! I mean, at this point, anything is better than Bendis' lazy, uninspired and pathetic storytelling skills (god, who would've thought that he would degrade so much as a professional writer from his early days on USM, huh?!). And I love how Fraction navigates between the past and the present (you sort of see certain inspirational bits from Tim Sale's Spidey: Blue mini here and there). Interestingly enough, we were just discussing this Sensational issue in a separate JMS Spidey thread on Sup Forums a couple of days ago. Not a lot of people showed up, but it was a decent discussion nonetheless. Good to see stories like that pop up from time to time, Fraction and Larroca showed us all exactly what we could've had if it wasn't for that screeching, awful noise that is OMD/BND/Onslott-ization of Spidey:

How about a little of that past then?

The dialogue is trash. The plot is stupid and should have been done 2 years ago.

And then Quesada stepped in and everything was ruined

The End

>94738499
Perfect and thank you! This is, without a doubt, Conway and Saviuk's at their best, with them tackling a very good theme with just the right amount of flashbacks/present sequences. When Marvel actually cared about making their one-shots special and dynamic...

>he doesn't enjoy the genius stylings of Squirrel Girl Beats The Marvel Universe

I read that as Peter more referring to Ultimate Peter. The Peter that Miles knew was only 3 years older.