Is this gonna be something KO can actually use outside of the game or is it just a psychological thing instead of an...

Is this gonna be something KO can actually use outside of the game or is it just a psychological thing instead of an ability? Also, is it proof for the theory about his dad being a villian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iZnFZaV2GY
youtube.com/watch?v=8ctiCIKbqf4
mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA
youtube.com/watch?v=hTD3LhS7TXE
youtube.com/watch?v=XD3ZI4a0YUk
youtube.com/watch?v=xxnPM-1CBLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's his Stand The Darkness

It's his inner twisted fucking psychopath

easy
it's KOs image of himself as a villain. he's such a dumb kid that idolatries everyone with a higher pow level than him and thinks them heroes, so his biggest fear is being the opposite.

it would've been good development for K.O's character if he and enid didn't spend the entire scene doing a voiceover of how menacing this thing was.

one the most annoying things in this cartoon are the "anime" info dumps during certain scenes (like in enid's fear room). can't they not leave something up to the audience's interpretation? why do they have to explain everything?

when is this kid gonna stop making these stupid faces?

Never ever

hopefully never

how can one bot be so perfect lads?

the former is my guess. i think we saw him use it a little in you're level 100. you could see dark energy around his eyes or something

>muh jojo reference charcater

youtube.com/watch?v=8iZnFZaV2GY

Reminder that Gar killed a man.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ctiCIKbqf4

Where the fuck are you watching these episodes?

All I can find Lets Be Captured.

Possibility 1 - His dad is laserblast, flashback is him getting killed which Gar seemingly caused.

Possibility 2 - His dad is a villain, the flashback is him getting captured but it goes wrong. An affair like that would also explain carol leaving or possibility being thrown out

Possibility 3 - Whole thing is a red herring

I kinda doubt 1 as it seems too obvious now, but the show is pretty straight forward. 2 would be a good twist but only evil KO really points to it right now. 3 is pretty likely

Guess I'll dump these reaction images I made

Look me in the eyes you big baby

How could you let this happen?

AND WHY DID YOU BRING THAT SANDWICH?!

mega.nz/#F!US5lDDCK!dJbyE3iUeBZoynSPt4t-PA

Were Enid and Elody reading yaoi manga?

After the prom episode , he is the best bot easily

subtle

KO's stand would be Good N' Evil

>was a dorky teenage girl in a naruto headband reading yaoi

>people are already massively overanalyzing this show and finding stupid reasons to hate it
>despite the art direction, art quality, animation quality, writing, characterization, acting, theming, music, and overall "fun" level being higher than just about anything on CN
I mean you can argue about early SU or Adventure Time or, like, Gumball in some respects, but this show is basically the complete fucking package.

as a girl, can confirm it's what we do

there's something weird about this show that i really like. the writing and characterization really pulled me in.

already defending this shitshow?

>despite the art direction, art quality, animation quality, writing, characterization, acting, theming, music, and overall "fun" level being higher than just about anything on CN
Eh...

could this show be more on the nose?

99% sure this is a pepe reference.

don't you know fun is subjective?

with all the criticism this show gets it's hard to believe anyone likes it.

I'm glad best girl is finding work still

Early SU was pretty garbage tbqh. Didn't go full swing until the later half of season 1.

just don't waste your time man , people have different opinions
Just let people be people

pepe didn't invent crying to the side

there's something uncanny about the way Mira had the director move compared to the more cartoony way he moved in Geneva's boards (As well as Stevie's boards in Joe Cuppa)

>KO meets user, a level 9 hero who's terrified od girls!
>Can KO cure this Hero's phobia before he becomes a villain?!

Calling it

Its going to be his Shin / dark form that comes out at some point (albeit briefly) when shit really hits the fan and he fucking decimates whatever is in front of him

I really like Elodie.

>with all the criticism this show gets it's hard to believe anyone likes it.
A couple of negative comments amongst hundreds of positive ones is an indicator that the show is bad? It hardly get any criticism compared to praise, and besides the inconsistent art direction, which is purely taste, most of it boils down to Enid being a weak character.

I wanna spank her!

OK KO version of Akuma when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hTD3LhS7TXE

K.O. is also too much of a butt-in. the inconsistent art director is also a fact, with designs this simple it's easy to notice when something is out of scale or disproportionate.

On the left: best boarding team.

On the right: the Lamar Abrams of OK KO.

What characters from vidya do you think would be cool to see referenced in this show? or even show up?

Is there a Samus stand in yet?

I personally think that the art direction changing is a good thing. It gives each episode an individual personality.
Had it been a more serious show I would most likely mind it more, but since it's so heavily a comedy, it actually helps the show.
And K.O is far less of an annoyance than most other protagonists of his kind.

Enid's a great character, people just soft bitches.

Shin/Devil/Shadow K.O. should come out when he angsts too much about not being a hero. Then he violently "helps" everyone by force, and if they try to refuse he beats the shit out of them.

Captain Falcon seems like a no brainer to reference

also pic. It'd be hilarious for Enid to meet what is basically her polar opposite

Jusr noticed the tough guy is Spike

Reminder this is not a problem/issue until we get these levels of bad
youtube.com/watch?v=XD3ZI4a0YUk

>Dendy tries to separate the evil out of him
>Makes the problem worse by just making this
>O.K.
the O stands for Omen

youtube.com/watch?v=xxnPM-1CBLQ

What makes you think that? Not saying you're wrong, I just find her pretty boring without adding much to the shows. I know she's important for the shows dynamic as the straight man, but I've seen more interesting female straight man characters before.

That short was done by a completely different studio though. The main series is made in house.
So, no worries.

Now you're speaking my language, user. I love KI so much, holy shit.

>found the perfect pic to reply shitposters
thank you based Ian

If he does the shun goku satsu, or some version of it, I'm gonna shit my pants.

And here's the last one.

damn,i had a thread made but now its all for nothing.
anyways have this interesting tid bit

wait, so we can't discuss shit like this without any "side" going -well, it's just opinions- or -just ignore them- every other two posts? this is the problem with people spamming threads, they turned them into hugboxes, and they feel attacked over the slightest thing

very Home Movies-esque

is that a CHRONO TRIGGER reference?!

i fucking love this show

we cant discuss if the statement begins with "this is better than everything else" or "this is worse than everything else"
Thats not opening to discussion, is fleshing out a personal opinion as fact, and nobody likes that.

>not naming it Mystery Skulls

I thought I'd really dislike KO, but dammit the little dumbbell is endearing and charming.
Also he can fight better than someone who's been at it for two years compared.

>I'm glad best girl is
Thats not best girl though

>is this a x reference?
Rule of thumb; if it has to do with vidya, the answer is yes.

>art quality, animation quality
>higher than just about anything on CN

woah now, I like OK KO, but the art and animation are kind of shitty, even by CN standards. probably one of the worst aspects of the show.

>hugboxes
but i just said i respect your opinion
What do you want?
>hur dur ur opinion is shit
>no u mine is objetively good
some people are ok with the art style some don't , all is ok

yeah thats magus lair , clear as fuck