What superhero could Jason kill...

What superhero could Jason kill? Assume the superhero and a group of sexy teenagers are alone in an abandoned summer camp for the night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsvvUKgq0ZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spiderman

We had a similar thread the other week. Jason's superhuman strength, inability to die, and weird tendency to always be behind people make him a credible threat to anyone not mary-sue'ing their way out of it.

Freddy, The Tall Man, Pinhead (or any cenobite), Candyman, or hell even Michael Myers are credible threats to any street-level superhero.

Isn't Michael Myers just a normal guy with a knife?

he can't die

Michael Myers is not a credible threat to anyone who knows even basic martial arts moves.
Thanks, Halloween Resurrection!
I can't take Michael seriously after that, really

ive never seen any of his movies. explain or post video. i gotta see this shit

The Flash might be screwed

I don't consider Resurrection or Rob's shit canon.

correction > go go might be screwed

youtube.com/watch?v=GsvvUKgq0ZY
It's really fucking stupid. Someone like Moon Knight would tear him apart.

Well, Zombie's shit never supposed to be canon to anything anyway. Resurrection pisses me off because it's supposed to be canon to H20 timeline so I have to ignore its existence because the alternative is an equally shitty Revenge of Michael Myers timeline.
Halloween's continuity is all kinds of fucked up

Halloween ended with H20.

thanks user. busta busted his asssss

Who wins

He has abnormal strength and durability as well as a healing factor.

But he's not undead, so he still eats and breathes and that.

Manhattan.

Honestly any B list superhero worth their salt should be able to handle Jason pretty easily

The battle for the ages.

Why not a sexy group of teenage superheroes for Jason to fight?

Droopy. Doesn't matter who he's against.

>He has abnormal strength and durability as well as a healing factor.

Why he has this?

Wrong, Micheal can die, he dose it several times throughout the movies.

Is their anything supernatrual about Laurie though? The movies kinda meander around whether or not she has some sort of physic connection with her bro Micheal.

More fun.

Jason vs Teen Titans in a summer camp.

Any superhero who has had any basic dealings with the occult and magic should be able to deal with jason. Most likely not kill him, but take him down til his next movie

Druid magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.

>Is their anything supernatrual about Laurie though? The movies kinda meander around whether or not she has some sort of physic connection with her bro Micheal.

I think that was only in Zombieween 2, elsewhere it's Jamie that had the psychic connection.

I always thought it was retard strength.

Jason is always defeated by a person or group of people who are inferior to even the average non-powered hero in literally every way. He has some degree of superhuman strength, but it's low end (probably can't even bench a metric ton), and his inability to die in negated by the fact that he can still be incapacitated and decapitated. He's also slow and clumsy as fuck.

He could maybe act as a mid-level Batman rogue. Most of Batman's other meta rogues are on that level. They either have a relatively low degree of superhuman strength and toughness (maybe can bench a ton or two, can no-sell more blunt force than normal but still get pierced by pistol bullets, etc.) or one or two specific abilities while still possessing normal durability and toughness (e.g. Ivy's poison skin and plant control, Ra's Al Ghul's immortality). Weak enough for an MMA fighter slash detective in aramid to beat with nothing but various hand grenades, throwing knives, tasers, darts, and his fists encased in regular gauntlets.

Michael is a complicated case. Unlike other slasher film staples where the timelines and reboots are obvious, Halloweem has this weird Zelda thing going on where the timeline splits into like, two or three different canons after Halloween II.

So depending on the timeline (Or reboot), Michael is either
A) A regular jackoff like the rest of us except he's a psychopath and has a lot natty physical strength.
B) Some kind of Druid experiment that turned a small child into an avatar of death that has a psychic link with the resr of his family.
C) Either a regular jackoff or the literal boogeyman. Nobody knows and nobody can know it's best not to talk about it.

>He could maybe act as a mid-level Batman rogue.

He's like a weaker, less personable Solomon Grundy.

about to say something like this Jason is just a weaker Solomon Grundy

The real question is...Would Jason get a power boost in a cape comic on thr grounds that he's in a cape comic?

Yeah he's usually killed by people weaker than himself, but he kind of has to be for those people to kill him in the first place.

If you dropped any slasher villain into a cape comic, they'd probably get elevated with occult super.

Are there any Stephen King villains that could defeat Batman?

No one on the A/B tier. C and lower tier who don't have machete proof skin can die(Also ones who arn't going to be used again, like Scourge doing a house cleaning)
Hacing a superpowers vs. Jason is something I have though about as a game but just like military types, they would have to be vulnerable to his fists and weapons otherwise Jason gets turned into jelly and buried in concrete.

I'd like to see Freddy and The Corinthian throw down.

Solomon Grundy fights a different hero every week, I think Jason is outclassed

Michael never technically died. He gets stunned a lot but always managed to escape death.

IT/Deadlights?

Dandelo?

The Crimson King?

Randall Flagg?

Whatever the fuck the Buick was?

Leland Gaunt?

Man, there's a host of dudes that could give Batman a very bad day.

Don't forget the Long Boy/Thing with an Endless Piebald Side.

The Power Rangers