youtu.be/iBz-XkBstao

Get ready for 8 years of bantz from President Trump at this location

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/790707670776811522/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let the motherfucker burn burn motherfucker burn

>Hillary does one speech then goes home and sleeps

Hillary is much more reclusive than a presidential candidate probably should be.

He was smart not answering her "How much" question

If he gave a high amount, they'll spin it like this
>Trump spends desperately to save his campaign

With a low amount
>Trump not willing to invest any more money in failing campaign

It was a lose-lose proposition.

mobile.twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/790707670776811522/video/1
Get this out there for people

This. Her line of questioning sounded desperate. Trump was completely in control throughout the interview

God I fucking love trump. Such a good role model for the young men of our society who have had their nuts ripped from them. Melania is a gorgeous woman as well, very feminine.

THEY WAY HE LOOKS AT THE CAMERA WHEN SHE SAYS 2ND BEST PIECE OF REAL ESTATE AHAHAHAHA

Totally agree.

This.

Masterful.

>HOW MUCH ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND, DONALD?
>SHOW ME THE CHECK, DONALD.

>TELL ME

>DONALD, WRITE THE CHECK NOW AND SHOW US.

Why was she hammering him on exactly how much money he's willing to spend on additional adverts? Seems almost like there's something else at play here.

>"Were you just using this hotel opening for free press"
>He doesn't have to.
>Turns her question into free press.
4d chess mates, 4d chess.

LANDSLIDE AWOOOOO

See

Yee yee

OH MY GOD I just realised they are actually asking for money to give good coverage

live on tv

oh my god

read between the lines, holy shit they are disgusting.

Holy fuck this man is amazing.

America pls elect this man, ffs.

Starting at 2:20 she can barely hold it together. This guy is a master of re-framing. He effortlessly throws their gotcha-question journalism right back at them. Fuck the mainstream media.

California here voting Trump AWOOOOOOOOOO

his hair is so white, what happened?

does being president require you to exchange your life force for the powa?

my only complaint and trump was great. Is that he started that his hotel was ahead of scheduled under cost. When that skank started questioning him about how much he wanted to invest he should of compared it to his hotel. Saying he does not waste money like hillary and other politicians and will not waste the american tax payers money like they do.

MAGA

This.

>how much
>how much
>how much
fuck off lugenpresse

His hair is all gray now. Holy crap.

Look how tiny she is compared to the two of them. What a womanlet.

CNN execs fucking pissed trump hasnt spent more money buying ads on their shitty dying channel LUL

If he did that they'd report: "Donald Trump says he does not want to waste money on his campaign".

Soundbyte bait for CNN and Clinton/Kaine at rallys. They failed.

Melania standing there like a goddess.

He did exactly that. Rewatch it

Womanlet BTFO

When will they learn?

CNN is the most retarded shit show I've ever seen
It's like watching some teens try to put on a serious news cast for their AV class and failing miserably

They tried to stump him, but they capitulated in the face of his high energy. How does a man attain such a razor sharp, dominant and tireless will?

JERSEY GOIN RED

its the light

This guy builds hotels and what does hillary do?

That's the demeanor of a man that already knows he's won.

Holy fuck, landslide incoming.

Soliciting bribes? You know you're right!
FBI READING THIS DO SOMETHING!!

I'm feeling some 8 envy

fuck I hate Dana, that horsed face cunt

THE AD MONEY DAHNALD

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO SPEND DAHNALD

In control

Can you say "Landslide"!?!?!??

Can someone pls post a link to the vid of Trump threatening ceo´s with a 35% tax?

>Melania in high heels
literally Amazonian

Man isn't it fucked up that with only 11 states the dems are still already more than halfway there? Isn't there something wrong with that?

This
And this as well lock her up

holy shit they're not even hiding it.
they're literally begging him to spend more on advertisement [spoilers]on (((their channels)))[/spoilers]

stop that, that entire movie is a knock on trump and normies are giving that fat fuck money for it thinking its a pro trump movie.

I'm trying my hardest.

Endless determination. No drugs or alcohol. Doesn't put up with bullshit. Doesn't let people push him around.

Yet he's the bad role model.

Fuck, Trump and Melania are so tall/alpha.

THIS AHAHAHAHAHHAA

>CT goes red

I want to believe.

That woman looks so inferior next to Melania.

looooooooooooool

I am happy I already voted for him.

Same. A surprising number of the people I know are voting Trump as well. I seriously doubt the state will go red, but it'll be closer than anyone polling would've expected.

by 0:22 i could tell she was still trying to recover from donald's rapist advances.

Are we adding another accuser to the pile?

As Kek wills it, brother. And so will I.

she's a short goblin

Disgusting inferior specimen.
Trump has alpha billionaire taste, only tall goddesses

I'm a reporter for CNN, gibs money plwase, how much can you cut a check for right now?

why does she keep asking about money?
grade A reporting right there. lol

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

only 100 million $... Don't you need 1 billion $ to win a POTUS election?

Has anyone noticed that mainstream media journalists aren't even speaking correctly anymore? The way they construct sentences doesn't even make sense. It's literal word salad half the time

This man is so alpha it's not even funny.

Based Trump, lead us to eternal glory!

I didn't get until . Holy shit, she was seriously wondering why the fuck he isn't giving them ad bucks.

All that may be true but I'm sure it's also due to his one in a million demi-god like genetics.

>what about advertising
>will you write a check
>but will you write a check
>like how much

CNN begging for money in the middle of an interview. Pathetic.

me too.

I dont know if you can call these people reporters

>I seriously doubt the state will go red
we're gonna win

Is this real? I thought it was social suicide to promote trump if you're a celebrity..
And she's a beaner

>dodges question entire time, giving answers related to the question but not the question itself
>she tells him she has to go and asks him the final question
>he uses the last bit of the segment to shit on Hillary instead of saying related at all to what he was asked

This guy just does not give a fuck. He just used her to advertise his "wonderful hotel" and disparage hillary on national TV for free. They're wondering why he's not investing in ads, CNN/MSNBC ARE the ads

underrated

>dodge question

It was a retarded question.

early voting is stupid
you're giving the people trying to rig the election a heads up on how much they have to tamper with the machines

Do these people just intern and then with a stroke of luck get the job? How do they get into the position that they're in?

The question was ridiculous, though. What's he supposed to say, "Wow, huh, I think I'm going to go spend another $10 million on ads later. You got some open slots? Something prime-time?"

She has a foundation taking superhigh value monetary donations off billionaire philanthropists and Islamic radicals. Give her a breaks, she doesn't have time for the American public most of the time.

>dodges question entire time
it's a loaded question you asshat. kangaroo education at work here lol

That Jew wants to know how much money he's willing to sheckle out.

If you want to talk about halfway, might as well cut out NM, VT, DE, MD, and DC. That puts her at 135 with 6 states that she is basically guaranteed to win

On a side-note: She is literally retarded to think Trump is in charge of buying his own ad time.

Meme magic we are winning this thing

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

retarded it may be, he did dodge it because he wanted to say something else,and he does it every time he gets interviewed. The interviewers are like invisible to him and he just sees a floating microphone and he says whatever he feels like saying to promote his company or campaign. It's hilarious to watch and I just think these people are retarded for not figuring it out yet, he's been doing it since the primaries.

HOLY FUCK TRUMP BREAKS THE 4TH WALL AT 4:30 INTO THE VIDEO

Train your brain.

Learn abstract calculus and statistics. Practice musicianship. Focus on logic and reason.

>70 year old man with his natural hair color intact
Even my 62 year old dad has had grey hair for a few years.

>(((DANA BASH)))

Fuck ALL jews, go to the shower you fucking parasites.

The funniest part is that they HAVE figured it out, she even says it at the beginning of the interview that it's free press. They literally can't help sucking the Don's schlong even when they know the are helping him.