Defenders show

>Defenders show
>none of the actual Defenders are in it
What?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xLKzsynt5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Defenders is a more marketable title than Heroes for hire. Plus I think they already made fun of the hfh name in luke cage.

The defenders have had multiple roster changes over the years. Luke and Danny have both been members. Luke during Secret Defenders and Danny during both Secret Defenders and Fraction's Defenders.

>none of the actual Defenders are in it
Other than Hulk and Strange, no one care about them.

Stop making this thread.

Why was there only a fraction of the defenders at that time and not the whole defenders?

>no one cares about Silver Surfer
Are you a moviefag by any chance?

???

youtube.com/watch?v=5xLKzsynt5I

I know right?

Daredevil, Luke and Danny were all members of Defenders at some point or the other, Jessica is the only new member, actually.

And 'classic' lineup would be impossible, Hulk's rights are sorta tied with Universal; Namor doesn't exist in MCU; Silver Surfer rights are tied up at Fox, and there's no way a Netflix original can afford to hire Benedict Cumberbatch for Strange.

They're in Ragnarok lol.

>no one cares about Silver Surfer
Since "Parable", no one cares about Silver Surfer. Which is why nowadays he is just a jobber and a protagonist of a book that nobody buys.

Luke was also a member in Gerber's run.

Hellcat is in it.

What's weirder is that we're getting a movie later this year with Hulk, Strange and Valkyrie.

>Silver Surfer
>Namor
>Dr. Strange
>Hulk

Holy shit, OG Defenders were OP as fuck.

Let's read some gud comix, Sup Forums

I miss narration

Is this a Valkryie is tried to be convinced to quit the Defenders, or a Nighthawk gets kidnapped episode?

Neither, it's a Valkyrie gets kidnapped and Nighthawk is convinced to quit the Defenders episode.

>"Protect my city"
>Not "Defend my city."

You had one job writers!
ONE FUCKING JOB!

This post made me laugh my ass off, holy shit

You're completely right, I just find it hilarious because people rarely call attention to how fucking solid of a team they are with only four members

Moar?

Yes, this is neat

You got it, user. Sorry for the wait.

The original Defenders weren't street level, these folks are.

>Talking shit about Namor

I will fight you faget

It's rare that Namor is the wimpiest guy in the room

Only one of the actual defenders doesn't fucking suck as a character. Nobody wants to watch knock-off aqua-man.

im on episode 1 right now. i missed these lovable assholes....and danny,i guess

Danny makes sense as the central character since he has an actual pro-active story.