D - A - B :)

also Rick and Morty thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/86thoiD6cC8
youtube.com/watch?v=UyfCSWPFXx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rick and Morty thread

Correction: This is now a DAB thread

how in the fuck did dabs even got popular?

BUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPP

just a dumb black fad that's an easy source for internet memes because it's highly replicable and you could respond to any situation with it

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BONG MORTY, TAKE A HIT RIIIICK

>how in the fuck did dabs even got popular?
probably because it looks like "sieg heil" but hidden in a normalfag meme

the original

>dumb black fad
nah it's white teens dude

Speaking of dabbing, why does Bat-Flash look like he dabs while he runs around? Someone draw this please!

No. A buncha trashy rappers like OG Maco et al from Georgia "invented" it in 2015. White teens only took it up when it became a meme.

>White teens only took it up when it became a meme.
Sounds like its prevalence is caused by dysfunctional white people trying to look "cool" and "black."

Two words: Jake Paul.

ALL THE BITCHES COME AROUND FOR
NOOB-NOOB

GODDAMN

Well, i guess today i found out im finally too old to understand young people becouse i REALLY don't understand this, anyway have fun kids

I amthou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired anewvow.

It shallbecomethe wings of rebellion thatbreakeththy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Dab Persona, I have obtained the winds ofblessingthat shall lead to freedom andnew power...

I'm guessing OP just wanted to combat the pickle rick threads by creating this hilarious thread, which supposedly mocks the whole thing. Too bad ironic shitposting is still just simply shitposting.

*dabs*

Indeed. I've gone back to sneezing into my hands like a filthy asshole because I don't want people to mistake my use of the more hygienic method with this retarded fad.

Just keep your other arm at your side, idiot

Or sneeze into your shirt through the neck hole

>Sneezing unto your clothes/shoulders
>Instead of sneezing into your hands which you can easily wash off

This. But I usually keep a small packet of tissues in my pocket, with one pulled out, and I reach for it as I'm about to sneeze.

I'm mocking the fact that they put Logic into an episode and animated him dabbing.

Oh my gosh I didn't knew. I don't watch the show.

But if people have to mock it with over 9 million threads every day, doesn't that mean that it's unquestionably, undeniably a shit show not worth watching?

I honestly don't know who this is

youtu.be/86thoiD6cC8

Rick is a Mary Sue and the writers think that having "depression" makes him less of a Mary Sue.

Pickle Riiiiiick!

Nah, depression is a dank meme that """smart""" people have, so Rick needs to as well.

It's a reference to Lanky Kong memes.

>tfw too smart to be happy
I honestly fucking hate that

Wasnt it Cam Newton?

Rick was always depressed, they outright say it at the end of season 1.

*dabs uncontrollably*

Catching up on season 3.
I don't know what to think of Rick, man. I fucking hate his guts but he can be a glorious bastard.
He's the villain of the entire show.

dora standpipe think she slick...

Anyone know what time Misseps usually has preview images for the next episode up?

>tfw i can't dab

look what I found

Now here's a song you can really dab to.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyfCSWPFXx0

For real this is a really good song and for whatever reason it gives me hope that Season 3 can be fun again.