[REDPROPHET] KIMDOTCOM SHOWN TO BE LYING, AS I PREDICTED

My four predictions can be found in this thread:

No paranormal claims, no hype, nothing fancy -- just plain common sense, political acumen, investigative talent, and various other skills.

The relevant prediction was this one:

>2. Hillary's deleted 33K emails won't resurface. KimDotCom and Mike Cernovich are lying or deluded. These emails may be in the hands of a foreign SIGINT (via either passive interception or active CNE against MTA endpoints), but in any event, there's no neat little parcel of 33K deleted emails that's going to drop before the election.

And what do you know? Not only was KimDotCom lying -- after leading the gullible Redditors and noobs on here around like headless chickens, he came out with a save concerning passive SIGINT interception (that wasn't intended as part of my prediction, so don't give me credit for that -- just a nice synchronicity).

Here are just some of the many action-packed hype threads that occurred on Sup Forums over the last 24 hours:

Look at all those gullible folks insulting those of us trying to instill reason.

Now, you may be wondering about KimDotCom's tweet from 1 Dec 2014 in which he claims to be Hillary's "worst nightmare" for 2016. What I didn't bother to mention in those hype threads -- wishing to save it for this autopsy -- is that the 2014 tweet was taken out of context. It was based on Kim's desire to launch the Internet Party in the US, and a whole series of tweets from Kim on the same day reference the Internet Party -- including, wait for it, this is going to show how dumb the Redditors here are, a news article with the headline "‘Hillary’s worst nightmare’: Kim Dotcom flags US Internet Party launch"

rt.com/usa/210667-kim-dotcom-hillary-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6w9h6nnb
youtube.com/watch?v=p6F8oq7apqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The lesson is: don't trust fat people.

this.
If they can't help themselves, they can't help anyone else.

I read your top 5. predictions. You are 100% right.

I have been here long enough to realize that we're right about everything but presidential elections.

I think it will be a good thing for us, we will still continue to be counter culture while recruiting the disenfranchised from Hillary's camp.

>inb4 ctr shill

kek is chaos, and you have been asking for chaos, so seek and ye shall find

wrong, wait until next week

What did he mean by this?

Fuck me ffs. I posted in a couple of those breads, I'll admit it.

Sage and shit in OP's shill mouth.

Dubs of truth

you must feel so special larping

The pic? After fooling the Redditors and noobs, he left them with blue balls by telling them to ask the NSA for the emails.

Actually, his technical details are off. X-KEYSCORE is used for tasking real-time filtering through the use of selectors, not for searching databases (neither partial nor full-take). As an analogy, it's the constraints that guide Google's crawler for indexing, not a Google search itself.

wow you're fucking stupid

sage goes in all fields

>predicting the most likely thing
>i'm a fucking prophet

CTR DEMORALIZATION THREAD
>CTR DEMORALIZATION THREAD

I posted this in another Kim dotcom thread, but just to drive the point home and rule up some retards, I'll post it again:

It was so much fun watching you trump zombies freak out this morning, "oh shit guys it's really happening this time, this is the end for HRC". I had a good laugh when nothing happened. It'll be fun watching you idiots kill yourselves when Clinton becomes the nations president.

>tfw neo-pol doesn't appreciate u

its alright lad...i do

THIS YOU GAY BOYS

CTR WORKS HARD

He was making a point that they used the tool on him during his investigation, but didn't use it on Hillary Clinton

RedProphet is a nofunallowed faggot.

He is not Australian

He is a faggot pls sage

I didn't really expect the 33k emails but it would have been a field day for Sup Forums if they were real.

You'll notice that a lot of people insult me because I make the "most likely" predictions. That's not an insult at all! OF COURSE I'm making the most likely predictions! As I said, no paranormal claims, no hype, nothing fancy, just plain common sense. The hilarious thing is that many of the people insulting me for making the most likely predictions do so in those hype threads in which they're buying the hype. If you look at some of the user IDs insulting me in those hype threads for making the most likely predictions, you can see their other posts in which they're buying the hype. baka.

Sure thing, bro!

didn't catch your first thread, pretty spot on I'd say.

see

>LARPing this hard
I'd tell you to keep an eye on that faggotry, but it appears it's already consumed you

Cool story, bro! But not even /r/the_donald and Alex Jones are linking to it. What does that tell you?

>If you look at some of the user IDs insulting me in those hype threads for making the most likely predictions, you can see their other posts in which they're buying the hype

Being this autistic

Also, nice 'drome. 28882 emails. Coooool.

Lots of butthurt over my correct prediction. I appreciate the compliments from those who miss the old /pol.

We mock you because trying to get anons on this board to stop being sensationalist retards is a fools errand that we have all tried before.

You see there are trolls that purposely post sensationalist shit. Then some anons join in the game, and perhaps a few legitimate retards actually buy in the hype. Add in a few coincidences and it becomes a happening.

sorry but there is no reasonable explanation for his actions IF Hillary is rly this evil and corrupted.
He was bought which i doubt very much, or all that evil crooked hillary meme is a total joke, which i start to believe.

The sun will come up tomorrow
George soros is rich
The news will say positive stuff about Hillary

Anyone have a good prophecy name for me I wanna reference back to this post tomorrow

You forget Kim is a genius.
He not only destroyed the Russia boogeyman, Hillary is shilling hardest. He will deliver when launching megaupload 2.0

OP is legit autistic.

"I am the red prophet, I will predict the most logical and obvious outcome of certain scenarios, worship me."

fucking kek.

Incidentally, my name is RedProphet because I make redpilled predictions. I don't leave people with blue balls.

As for CTR, that's an error fueled by /r/the_donald. They think /r/politics is an arm of CTR, but this doesn't explain the following observations (copy-paste from one of my user posts):

1. During the primaries, anti-Hillary material completely dominated /r/politics. This was Berner activity. Why couldn't CTR operate then?

2. When Hillary collapsed on 9/11, that completely dominated /r/politics. Why? Because Berners had hope she could be replaced.

3. Recently, when Bernie spoke about the billion-dollar mergers (a la Trump), that dominated /r/politics.

4. A post on /r/the_donald that speaks fondly of Bernie in relation to Trump will get 4,000+ net upvotes and sit on /r/all. (If Trumpers were smart, they'd use this fact to dominate both /r/all and /r/politics.)

So I posit that it's not CTR fucking up the Internet but Berners who are following the shit-head geriatric down his myopic path of supporting Hillary.

The point is your predictions are fucking worthless to us. All faggots make predictions but there are zero consequences when they're wrong, especially not here on an anonymous board.

Hope at least gets people motivated.

You're just an attention whore.

Someone tweet this to kimdotcom so he takes it as a challenge and releases em haha

Boring

>trying to get credit for saying something on an anonymous imageboard, or worse, thinking anybody cares about you

>replying to a tripfag

Can't wait til next cycle, when I can finish the destabilization of the Democrats.

I'll even use their prophet Alinsky's tactics against them.

Canada tier tripfagging. Ignore, he's a sheepshagger with a proxy

Weird rationalizations, bro.

If more people making predictions tripcoded, there'd be more accountability for wrong predictions.

For all I know, you could be in those hype threads saying "ANY DAY NOW!!!"

"Hope at least gets people motivated." Escapism is bluepilled.

"You're just an attention whore." I bet you're just the type who swoons over "GUYS, I'M AN INSIDER AT THE FBI (lol?) WHO KNOWS WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED, AND I HAVE AN OMNISCIENT KNOWLEDGE CURRENT AND FUTURE EVENTS. ALSO, Sup Forums IS REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT TO THIS ELECTION."

oldfriend here

Keep doing what you're doing, you're chemoing the reddit

>"I am the red prophet, I will predict the most logical and obvious outcome"

tfw ppl think that's an insult

Good tripfag, if more anons had your skeptical attitude Sup Forums would be unstoppable

My problem with you, is that you aren't making predictions.

You know a lot more than you let on, and you're trying to obfuscate that.

Congrats, I guess. I was hyped for it, I admit. But what difference does it make to you if people were hyped about it? It's a big deal to many people that she be exposed. Many of us have seen undeniable corruption and were hoping, this time, that we'd see someone in power actually held to account.

You were right, but there's no need to be smug about. Unless smugness is your thing, in which case... carry on.

Rationale for my activity:

I depend mostly on common sense and political acumen. My goal isn't to be impressive for the sake of being impressive. I don't regard my predictions as impressive.

I'm astounded by the paucity of political acumen, though. I still see people rallying for Bernie to replace Hillary. I see thousands of people doing pointless change.org petitions. I see people who honestly believe a candidate who got a free pass on 18 USC 793 (f) will get knocked out of the race a week or two before the election on FEC violations and technicalities. I see people who think Trump is Brexit 2.0 and who think their little Hillary gotchas are enough to counter the oppressive weight of the MSM machine. I see people cherry-picking polls. I see people who evidently don't know the ways of hype and buzz, the ways of the shyster.

>I see people who evidently don't know the ways of hype and buzz, the ways of the shyster.

pastebin.com/6w9h6nnb

You will get bored, frustrated and Sup Forums won't change. They can't even control themselves from replying to bait posts.

I can tell you're very new, as you haven't yet come to recognize the patterns that repeat on this board.

What do you mean by knowing more than I let on? I'm flattered, but by my own admission, none of my predictions require any sort of occult or insider knowledge. I'd LOVE for my predictions to be wrong, but reality when it comes to the Clintons is actually pretty boring. Trust your cynical instincts on anything Clinton.

Who will win Trump or Hillary?

You're probably Nate Bronze from Aussie proxy.

Whether autistic trolls or paid shills, the result is the same and Sup Forumsacks never learn.

who are you? we, /pol\, will figure it out eventually. no way you know these things without having inside knowledge

You're probably right, but I don't recall Sup Forums ever being this gullible. I get called a CTR shill, but isn't it more likely that CTR would be spreading those stories that never pan out?

>ever being this gullible
It's been progressively getting worse since the primary started. However, the pivotal event was when various leftist media blogs started hard linking Sup Forums directly.

Furthermore, don't forget a big chunk of the userbase was banned for posting CTR's exec's name

>but isn't it more likely that CTR would be spreading those stories that never pan out?

I don't doubt it. Remember how prior to Assange having his internet cut out, there were much more Wikileaks threads? Anons would just look for stuff, but now those threads are gone and all we have are Kim Dotcom sensationalism and anons shitposting that Wikileaks may be compromised, i.e. that Assange is dead.

The common factor is that the crowdsourced through Wikileaks was hit hard.

Don't forget we have disinfo threads of "leaks" posted on Scribd. I do think there is a coordinated push on Sup Forums to spread disinfo so we get distracted from actually being productive: reading through all the leaks and posting on social media what we find.

The common factor is that the crowdsourced investigation of wikileaks leaks was hit hard.*

Hillary. It's prediction #4 in my original thread.

As an unfalsifiable counterfactual, I also offered my thoughts that Trump should've played the post-primary game a lot smarter. This ethics-reform thing should've been part of his 24/7 messaging from the start (who wouldn't want to drain the swamp, impose limits, etc.?). He should've done more to paint Hillary as the nuclear-war, dangerous candidate.

Also, people thought that just because Trump beat the Republican establishment in the primaries that he could take on the full weight of both establishments and the MSM machine. This was folly. The Clintons play a lot dirtier than effete Jeb! It was crazy talk to think people would ignore the MSM drum because muh anti-establishment candidate. If the MSM gave Clinton even a third of the negative attention they give Trump, she'd be behind 50 points -- that's the power of the MSM, and people were insane to doubt it.

Civil War or naw?

Reminder: 2 more weeks and CTR will be gone

What have I predicted that would require inside knowledge? Why do you think those who are insulting me call my predictions the most likely, most obvious outcomes? Because they are.

It's not as if I'm predicting stock prices or giving details on sensational events. There's nothing sensational about my predictions -- that's the point of them. A Hillary victory is the conventional wisdom, assured by talking heads, betting markets, and polling. My other predictions are simply based on many years of watching kooks, cranks, hype-mongers, and shysters -- and the patterns by which they operate. You can pretty much bet your life savings on them over-hyping and under-delivering. Dodgy marketers employ the same tricks during pre-launches of dud products.

I'd LOVE for my predictions to be wrong, but that's not how reality works with the Clintons.

The reason why people don't like you is because your predictions are, exactly as you put it, cynical. They derive from the lowest common denominator.

What you're missing is that when something we'd generally want to happen ends up actually taking place, it happens against the odds, so your cynical approach is in essence tautology, and your success rate is basic beginner's luck. People sense that, and also sense that you see yourself as prophetic, and so it doesn't add up. Hence why you are disliked.

You are in essence a defeatist. No one likes a defeatist. Especially one who thinks he's profound.

If wikileaks is compromised they will release the emails except the bad ones, who knows if they will make fake ones like Hillary saving kitties, and people will believe it just because Kim said he sent it to wikileaks in twitter.

So it´s that the case, not only Kim didn´t do anything to Hillary in her birthday, but he said wikileaks are authentic making the work for Hillary. He was humiliated in his birthday and now he could be humiliated in her birthday.

I´m not attacking Kim but we can´t fight people like Hillary with ego.

Kim is just a big fat distraction.
Literally just some tard who wants attention REALLY bad.
Kim has nothing and never has had anything all he has is "HAPPENING" that leads to nothing.. attention.

>muh social cues of a retweet
fuck off autist

The reason people don't like him is that he's autistic and hasn't actually predicted anything - if you make 1,000 claims and only one of them happens, you didn't make a prediction.

True that.

"kim dotcom genuinely believed wikileaks was going to release the emails because assange told him they would"

Kim's Twitter at the moment isn't that of a man who feels he's been let down. He's certainly not calling out Wikileaks or anything.

People were hyping Kim's 1 Dec 2014 "Hillary's worst nightmare" tweet, but it's a reference to the Internet Party, as other tweets on the same day show. He was going to start the Internet Party and give the duopoly a middle finger. It had nothing to do with emails.

what about this context you fucking shill
youtube.com/watch?v=p6F8oq7apqY

Guess you have nothing to say about it. BTFO

sad but true.
pol is very deluded these days, triggered by the slightest opposition. wake the fuck up.

For anyone who's not unaware, this Brit dude is an autist who's obsessed with me and follows me around, as autists are wont to do.

I called out James O'Keefe for riding the hype of a Hillary-is-a-racist video. On Sunday, O'Keefe sent out a retweet of Paul Joseph Watson asking about a Hillary-racist video dropping the next day. The retweet also included an article making the same point. In this O'Keefe cocksucker's mind, O'Keefe wasn't riding the hype and was just retweeting anything to do with him.

This British autist is also mad that he's not a high-functioning autist but a retard. Allow me to demonstrate: "The reason people don't like him is that he's autistic and hasn't actually predicted anything - if you make 1,000 claims and only one of them happens, you didn't make a prediction." As can be seen in my thread, I've made a mere 4 predictions and claimed ALL of them will be correct.

maybe you shouldn't use a trip then

Trip-bashing is passe. It's for newfags with low self-esteem who want to feel part of the cool crowd. Well-adjusted people don't give a fuck about tripcodes.

As some wise soul in my original thread said, making predictions is an ideal use case for tripcodes.

The reason people got hyped up was because Kim had a very nice expensive bed he worked from, and is an obese man. The reference Trump made of a 400 lb hackers sitting on his bed was too coincidental so Sup Forums went crazy.

>What you're missing is that when something we'd generally want to happen ends up actually taking place, it happens against the odds, so your cynical approach is in essence tautology

Reasoning of an escapist bluepilled faggot who can't handle reality and wants to live in fantasyland.

>and your success rate is basic beginner's luck.

So bluepilled he calls it luck rather than common fucking sense.

>People sense that, and also sense that you see yourself as prophetic, and so it doesn't add up.

Yeah, I see myself as prophetic, which is why I wrote, in this thread, "No paranormal claims, no hype, nothing fancy." And in the original thread, "They aren't paranormal skills by any means."

>Hence why you are disliked.You are in essence a defeatist. No one likes a defeatist. Especially one who thinks he's profound.

Lol, escapist bluepilled faggot mad that not everyone wants to jerk off to Alex Jones, Sorcha Faal, and "insider" anons. Face reality, you weak piece of shit. Facing reality is the first step to being able to change it.

Looks like I struck a nerve haha.

Post of a 12-year-old.

Is that how old you were when the bad man touched you?

And there it is, OP rages when called out. Every time, like pottery.

Trolls thrive on triggering high effort posts from low effort comments. The fact that you fell for the bait means you have much to learn.

You have my attention user.

Is the context Kim's tweets over the past week and such? I said he was lying (or, most charitably, hoping Wikileaks had something).

He wasn't lying in the 1 Dec 2014 tweet, though. That was the Redditors misinterpreting it.

go roleplay somewhere else faggot

Good point. Shills and trolls don't ragefag. I'm definitely a ragefag. The gullibility around here does indeed drive me up the wall. I feel nostalgia for a time when Sup Forums wasn't this fucking gullible. I'm working on my emotional responses to such stimuli. Stay tuned.

The length/effort of my response was proportionate.

I can't be baited into raging, because I've already been raging for the past week or two. I am legitimately angry about the gullibility. I am already replying to almost everything in a state of rage.

>I don't have basic control over my emotions
Last shred of credibility: gone

I have control over my reason but not my emotions. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Pls don't post on my and my wife's son's board again.

I'd rather have a blacked.com thread than have your shitty post take up a slot.

Be gone Aussie loser.

>Aspergers

>taking Sup Forums this seriously

>emphasize most obvious
Either you dont understand the semantics or you believe stating the obvious ingratiates you with your non-existent audience of dullards.

he's not larping. he's just pointing out the obvious that you paranoid dumb-asses from reddit can't seem to see (probably because you're low IQ troglodytes)

10/10 for making me reply twice but dumb newfags taking this board seriously - dumb retards actually putting an emotional investment into shit posted here is the height of idiocy. The fact that you slap on a trip and post essays via smokesignals on a mexican claymation discussion forum forces me to ask you: what the fuck are you even trying to accomplish?
A thinly veiled 'no fun allowed' post like yours is cancer, anyone can make 4 fucking obvious predictions like that, eg

1. The next meme right-nationalist candidate that Sup Forums hypes will lose their election

2. The next end of the world prediction is fake

3. The next meme twitter celebrity that Sup Forums "discovers" will be later found to be a leftist plant and/or a jew

4. Mods will do something that's actually justied by the board rules but Sup Forums will be assmad for days about it.

Fucking dumb fucks

Exactly. I claim to do nothing more than point out the obvious. I don't deserve any awards for that, nor do I expect any.

Lay off the vaccines.

>what the fuck are you even trying to accomplish?

I get to taste the tears of all these Redditors, which I find enjoyable. Look at the fourth reply in this thread: "wrong, wait until next week."

I also have a bit of a grudge over the fact that I get called a CTR shill for criticizing the Wikileaks/O'Keefe drip-drip strategies as desensitizing exercises in acclimating people to the new normal, amid a confusing blur of convoluted facts. I'm told that I'm a CTR shill who'll be crying when I see these "brilliant" strategies leading to Hillary's downfall, with a final coup de grace coming in the next week or so.