Which one of these 4 would make it out of Silent Hill?

Which one of these 4 would make it out of Silent Hill?

Constantine. He's probably on a first name basis on every god that takes their turn running that place

Bruce, he's already insane so there isn't much Silent Hill could do to him

We've had this thread before, and the only hands-down is Constantine.

Maybe Batman, but just barely.

Responses for Frank vary from "He'd never leave because he would try to kill all the ghoulies and never run out" to "He'd never leave because he wouldn't want to leave".

Universal consensus is Norman is just fucked.

/thread and fuck your reposts.

Who's the second to left?

Norman Osborn?

wouldn't Constantine help the others?

anyway if Batman is there the JL is going to rescue them somehow, or he dies and comes back a year after

The real question is why is Norman there? And how has Frank not snapped his neck already?

Frank would just Frank everything up. As long as he doesn't run out of bullets he would want to stay actually.

>"He'd never leave because he would try to kill all the ghoulies and never run out" to "He'd never leave because he wouldn't want to leave".

This is kind of retarded. Frank once noticing that they are endless and most barely setient, would understand that he is more useful in other places.

isn't the whole thing about silent hill is that it's a personal hell? what happens when 4 different people enter?

Costantine 100%.

Frank would fuck shit up. I'm not sure he'd survive, but he'd fuck shit up.

Bats is not new to psychological horror and magic, so he could weasel it out.

Norman's fucked.

That literally happens in Silent Hill 2

Constantine has tons of supernatural experience and would have no problem; he's also most likely to disable the cult. I dunno if he can exorcise the evil from the town, though.
Norman, Frank, and Batman may or may not make it out depending largely on whether they're dealing with cult bullshit or psychological manifestations the town is creating, and how capable they are of resisting this sort of thing.

All four are much more capable in combat and carry WAY more equipment than any SH protagonist, so I don't foresee any trouble there beyond what I mentioned above, unless the monsters themselves grow immensely stronger to compensate.

Only in SH2. In 1 and 3 you're going up against cultists, and in 4 against a particularly crazy motherfucker who is also a cultist.

No, you only ACTUALLY go up against cultists as a typical enemy in Silent Hill Homecoming, MAYBE Silent Hill 3 if Vincent wasn't trolling. The monsters in Silent Hill 1 and 3 are almost entirely the contents of a girl's nightmare made manifest.
The question of wether characters in OP could beat some girl's nightmare isn't very interesting since they have no connection to the girl. SH2-style shenanigans is a different story. I think Frank would probably just go evil like Leonard or Eddie. Osborn would get fucked by some aspect representing his past like Kauffman. Batman would manage his way through all problems and leave after confronting his Frank Miller counterpart. Constantine would sense the shit going on in Silent Hill but would never get stuck there in the first place.

Definitely not Frank or Norman. The Punisher may even be the first to give in to his sins and guilt. Norman would deny it up until the end and probably be the cause of his own undoing by being the one guy who swears up and down that he has nothing to atone for. Constantine would get out but not grow from the experience. He would cheat or just be shat out by an uncaring dark god who just didn't give a fuck anymore. I view Constantine as the James who drove out with a Maria who was starting to get as sick as Mary was, thinking he'd won the whole time. That's pretty much Constantine's whole life at this point.

Bruce would be the only one who may actually be saved by Silent Hill, but then it'd be the last Batman story and that can never happen. The reward for being Batman is that you have to be Batman.

>franks already living his personal hell
>criminal scum is alive
>silent hill would just boot him out

>Constantine.
you mean Spike from Buffy, right?

How would joker fair?

Silent Hill isn't meant to drive you insane, it takes in insane people and forces them to confront their problems in the most violent and freaky way it can.

Honestly I think Batman would get out just fine. Hasn't he needed to deal with his parents' death like, a million times? This time he'll probably just have to deal with some extra batman baggage and maybe beat his parents to death himself.

How would the Justice League get him out, you think? Assuming they track him down easily enough, someone will probably need to go down there and take him out themselves, and then they'd be at risk of getting sp00ked on with their own monsters.

I think Joker would probably get looped. He doesn't feel regret for what he does, and he's slippery enough to escape from/kill whatever comes after him. Therefor, he'd wind up being sent through the same shit over and over again until he eventually keeled over. He might even escape James style, but then wind up walking right back a little while later.

>Silent Hill isn't meant to drive you insane, it takes in insane people and forces them to confront their problems in the most violent and freaky way it can.

Yeah, Harry Mason was super crazy and full of baggage and, oh wait.

This was already explained - In Silent Hill 2, it's a purgatory that forces you confront your inner demons. In 1 and 3, it was cult shit. OPs image would obviously be for SIlent Hill 2 rules.

Nimrod, it was forcing Alyssa to deal with her own shit. Harry was just along for the ride to help her out.

Besides, no one ever brings up a Silent Hill scenario to discuss dealing with the cult stuff. While that was a huge part of the series, the thing that appeals to most people is what 2 expanded on, and it shows. No one cares about which angel of the God that Valtiel most represents.

Silent Hill customizes your monsters to target your insecurities and personal demons. Whatever it coughs up would have to be something Frank would believe deserves to be Franked.

>Whatever it coughs up would have to be something Frank would believe deserves to be Franked.
That would probably be too easy. Eddie in 2 got regular people because it was about tempting him with murder and seeing if he wouldn't murder. Frank, on the other hand, should get something that would utterly fuck with him. Like a mafia meeting, with dozens and dozens of goodfellas lined up in a kill-zone talking shop - and every single one looks like his wife, son, or daughter.

Zatanna, Fate, Blue Devil, Etrigan, Captain Marvel, Constantine. There's a bunch of magicians and mystics they can call upon and any of them would scoff at Silent Hill like it's just bussiness as usual. Cause it is.
Worse comes to worse, it becomes an event and the Sectre and Phantom Strange show up.

>This time he'll probably just have to deal with some extra batman baggage and maybe beat his parents to death himself.
No that's too easy, Silent Hill is going to make Batman rape the Joker

But that's wrong. Silent Hill doesn't force you to do anything, it's just a place where perception and reality mingle. It no more seeks to impart self discovery than would a mirror.

Batman has never dealt with his parents' deaths. If he had, he wouldn't still be Batman. He broke down into a slobbering mess when he wore Hal' s ring and it created the image of Thomas and Martha.

Punisher.

>The Punisher may even be the first to give in to his sins and guilt.
No he wouldn't. He would want to survive to keep on punishing. His goal in life is to punish as many criminals as he can. It gives his life purpose.

So you're telling me the Pyramids Heads offing themselves because James stood up to them had no influence from the town itself?

if the protagonists of the series who are normal people survive silent hill with a pistol or a shotgun frank can survive this

>T. Commissioner Gordon

Pretty sure everyone in OP's pic would make it out pretty easily. Norman might be the only one to get kinda angry/paranoid because he's a level of nuts above the rest, but Frank and Bruce would get out easily and probably ignore most of the fucked up shit as they'd realize they're in some kind of weird place.

Frank will have the iron will to leave so he can keep Punishing, Batman's aware he's fucked up and would treat it like any other Scarecrow nightmare.

I don't know much about Constantine, but look at the guy, he'd make it out alright.

>eh, you see Frank, no matta how you cuts it: we're still dead

Exactly. That would screw with Frank.

ANYTHING AFTER SILENT HILL 4 - THE ROOM - IS NON-CANONICAL DUE TO THE DEVELOPERS BEING A COMPLETELY SHIPPED IN TEAM WHO HAD NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE MYTHOS

All of them except maybe Osborn, and maybe I just don't know him well enough, but with different methods.

Batman would be fine. Considering many times he has travelled through hellscapes and visions, real and fear gas related, and Silent Hill is very much a mystery to be solved.

Constatine much the same, and he might even fare better than Batman. Silent Hill is tuesday for Constantine.

Frank... eh, that's actually going to be interesting, but if a civilian make make it out, so can a survivor like Frank. He'll have a few new scars, mental and physical, though.

I really want to see the former two now. Fuck you OP. Fuck you.

This, and honestly, with either one of these guys doing a ritual or ancient Kryptonian tech, Superman would punch a hole in reality to get to and save Batman. Even Wonder Woman has resources, likely calling on the aid of the gods.

One of Batman's greatest powers/resources is, ironically, that of being part of a team (or even family/friends, though getting him to admit it would be nigh impossible.)

That's an advantage even Constantine doesn't really have, as he has gotten most of his killed.

But honestly I don't think Bruce would need help. Seen one horrific twisted take on reality filled with the manifestations of his own horror that are able to kill him, seen them all.

The town would be powerless or something equally as dumb because he's too crazy for it.

Hey hey hey.
I consider P.T. canon.
And despite how bad some of the post 4 SH games can be, some of them do decent stuff with the lore that could be salvaged for bigger and better things one day.

And Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, while obviously it's own game in its own world with no relation to main series canon, is legitimately good and I will stand by that.

>Silent Hill customizes your monsters to target your insecurities and personal demons

I don't know you, but if I saw some Pyramidehead or spoopy nurse doll I would be scared as shit, with or no pyramide/nurse trauma-fetish.

they experience it in different ways. they see the monsters/environment differently. when two people meet, their versions collide a little bit

Well to be fair due to reusing game concepts certain beasties meaning different things to different people, you very well could wind up seeing those same creatures, just in different forms.

The Nurses are in 1, 2, and 3, but while 1 and 3 nurses are more about general hospital trauma suffered by Alyssa, 2's are all about James weird pent up sexual urges.

Pyramid Head also appears multiple times, though outside of 2 it feels mostly out of fan service.

Either way, with enough justification you could wind up seeing what scares you shitless, even if it needs to be tweaked a bit.

exactly. it was james standing up to them that made them do that

How would Spider-Man fare?

>2's are all about James weird pent up sexual urges.

>tfw no french maid psyche abomination

Norman has no chance; he has succumbed to his own madness before due to stress, with the sort of stuff Silent Hill would throw at him he'd have no chance. Probably every monster wearing a spidey costume, for starters

I think he wouldn't want to leave

No idea, but the thought of Spider-Man winding up in the Other World interests me. I have to imagine that it'd need to tailor itself to his web-slinging. Maybe some spooky monoliths over a black chasm for him to swing between.

they don't actually satisfy your urges though. at most it's a cocktease whilst they're trying to stab you

>a horrible blob thing wearing a french maid outfit >attacks with a feather duster stapled to a tentacle
>you can hear "oui oui baguette" between freaky sexual moans

>the don't actually satisfy your urges though
That won't stop the doujinshis from saying otherwise.

either that or it's all enclosed corridors with no room to webswing, making him uneasy

>it forces you to confront your problems
>Batman would get out
>Punisher would get out

Toppest kek.

Constantine would survive, no problem, but those two are going to commint suicide halfway in.

Batman will get out because of batwank

>at most it's a cocktease whilst they're trying to stab you
Just like life

Well, that's because the R rated gameplay doesn't let you wait til you find one alone, disarm it's slow-twitchy ass, and bend it over something. With a decent vantage of the room and a secondary escape of course. You don't wanna get caught with your pants down, literally. I also had a weakness for those crotches and sets of legs welded together. And most of the female characters. Dat Heather.

>That fucking moment you realise you ARE Pyramid Head.

I think I'd get trapped, anons. Hopefully I'm not too much of a peace of shit that Batman would save me. I mean, it's not like I'd rape the real women. I'd just be Bueno to the monster ladies.

Shit's gonna get weird if you wind up embracing your inner monster like that. Coming to terms with your weird kinks is one thing, but bending over a monster and trying to fuck it is entirely another. At best you wind up like a Walter Sullivan or a Claudia Wolf, go crazy and try to make Silent Hill your own messed up playground. At worst you're gonna wind up with some dick eating vagina teeth beasts.

why dont they just nuke Silent Hill

they all would based off of that. but batman and castle specifically refuse to deal with their issues. they can't separate themselves from the pain because they completely want to keep being batman/punisher

constantine seems like an easy walk through for him and the other guy is who norman osborn? idk he might be fucked too.

who is 'they'?

In actuality? No one nukes Silent Hill because nobody beyond cultists and the unlucky saps who find themselves drawn there know Silent Hill's even a thing. Normal people without big problems will just see it as a normal town with just a bad string of deaths and disappearances and be none the wiser.

Why nuking Silent Hill would be a bad idea, potentially? Well, going off of Silent Hill 4 and Silent Hill Homecoming (which some might try to consider non-canon but let's ignore fan rage and say it is), the fog and supernatural elements of the town can spread. Usually this involves a series of rituals or perhaps a huge amount of belief power, but I have a feeling throwing down nuclear fire might have some unforeseen side effects involving further fog spread too.

Or it could just be like one of the joke alien endings, and if the town gets destroyed everything will be fine.

Would you go into silent hill to face your most terrible insecurities, your worst inner demons and horrifying nightmares becoming reality if it meant that you would come out a genuinely better person? Of course, you have to survival the whole ordeal first.

Ha ha, no thank you. I'd rather take the slower but safer therapy option than risk getting ripped in half by my worst nightmares. Or worse, think I've got it figured all out but the town's still fucking with me.

((((((((they)))))))))

Adding onto that, destroying the town itself doesn't mean that the hauntings would necessarily end. There's stuff to suggest the land was paranormal before Silent Hill was founded on it, so even if the town is gone, the area could still potentially draw people in.

No way, I don't even want to know what my worst aspects are, and I wouldn't ever be able to survive that shit. And what if death isn't the end in Silent Hill? I wouldn't risk being trapped and relive the experience over and over

This. I'd rather deal with the temple of fear in Galaxy of Terror than that shit. Being stalked by the the murderous, physical manifestation of rape is not going to help me grow as a person.

And I've been on this site since it had a zero on the front page; god knows what horrors Silent Hill would have waiting for me.

Bruce would make it out

Which Sup Forums board would be most likely to survive the town?

/d/

None.

The real question is which one would be most interesting to watch.

I want to see what horrors that /cgl/'s experience could provide.

I just figured /ck/ would be chased by weird manifestations of drunkfood, McDonald's wrappers, and empty bottles of hard liquor. /k/ would be chased by tiny penises and every invisible enemy that doesn't exist. God help Sup Forums.

/fa/ would be funny as hell; as would /lit/.

what would /x/'s monsters be?

>/x/ enters Silent Hill
>Excited to finally find the monsters they've been hunting for so long.
>But the town's empty
>No monsters
>Just fog
>/x/ realizes what the true monster was
>the realization that there was nothing supernatural in the first place
>/x/ an hero's

Reality.

>/x/ an hero's
>Their sacrifice summons a succubus
>wat do?

If this was a game, and following SH2's rules, I think you'd play as either Batman or Constantine, Frank would end up like Eddie and either Batman or Constantine would have to put him down somehow. Osborn would get killed by a boss character in a cutscene.

Honestly, it would be pretty damn entertaining.

The succubus gets fucked by a Chad right in front of them

i agree with the Constantine pick, he'd just nonchalantly waltz through the place like it was nothing more than a park

>The Punisher- Either way, he's fucked.
He comes to Silent Hill in pursuit of some criminal or organized group, maybe even the cultists. Those guys would be completely fucked. Given all the awful shit he's endured, I'm not sure how badly SH can affect him, buuuuttt... I'm legitimately concerned he'd turn into a monster if he just gives in and tries to kill everything. Monster Frank ends up being a top tier boss confrontation, a la Cybil Bennet.

>Batman: Survives.
Like the Punisher, he comes to the town to try to break up a cult, likely because their drug sales have made its way into Gotham and Bats is real tired of dealing with that shit.

I'm not sure, but one surefire way for the place to have any affect on you (going by SH2, anyway) is that you have to kill somebody. Even if that's not the case, Batman confronts his psychological demons on a regular basis and would be able to ultimately overcome the place. Also, his code of ethics ensures he would probably meet all the Good Ending requirements, though his biggest challenge would be trying to save/stop Monster Frank from going on a rampage.

>Constantine: Survives, but *really* needs booze afterwards.

He'd snark and be a shit to all the freaky garbage in town. He's there to help guide Batman (and sort of Punisher as well) and his biggest issue is that the Town keeps trying to waylay him so he can't spoil its attempts to break the others. Assuming he doesn't get cornered by a sofa monster with a vagina full of teeth he'll come out fine.

>Norman Osborne: Oh he is *soooo* fucked.
Nothing but Spider Monsters, visions of his dead son and failures and murder victims everywhere, and even worse there's some Pyramidhead equivalent monster hunting him that looks like an even more nightmarish version of his worst Goblin costume. he gets slowly stripped of all his evil/effectiveness until he's nothing more than a simpering shell of his former self. Not even Batman can save him.

the entirety of /k/ would survive because they fuckin /k/ommandos and shit. they are more prep'd than any of us to do this kind of shit. i have faith in them.

which one of them finds out it's aliens?

>And what if death isn't the end in Silent Hill? I wouldn't risk being trapped and relive the experience over and over
I think 2 implies that the red paper/savepoints are actually in-universe mechanics as well as in-game, so you'd be stuck there until you walked free or the town spit you out dead or worse.

>wouldn't Constantine help the others?
No. He's a huge cunt.

No one can shortcut the town, it'll just ramp things up even harder. It's just a question of whether or not they'll end up a bad enough mess to succumb to death, end up in a loop, or escape with some sense of fulfillment with a bit of mental scarring from the experience.

All I know is that Osborn is fucked, badly.

The Silent Hill you're in isn't the actual "Silent Hill". It's better to think of it as spirited away type concept than some expanding evil mist zone. So nuking the town wouldn't actually do anything.

Twin Perfect explains a lot of Silent Hill in their video series.

tumblr

What did it mean by this?

at one point there was a hole there but no it is no longer there

There was a hole there. But it's gone now.

What you read is what you get.

He was looking for a secret bitch

How would Karzahni fare?

no one, silent hill doesn't let you go, you can survive it, you can scape the town but you are trapped forever inside the nightmare world, like an infinite castlevania. aparently the new Silent hill game was meant to finally destroy the nightmare by killing Vatiel and free the people trapped inside their own version of silent hill, hence the title silent hill(s), but now we wll never find out because konami is killing their games left and right