New episode of Steven Universe is apparently airing in Southeast Asia on August 25th...

New episode of Steven Universe is apparently airing in Southeast Asia on August 25th. It may not be the next episode chronologically though because this one seems to be about Steven helping Mayor Dewy with his political campaign.

reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/6uhdpr/minor_spoilers_cn_sea_southeast_asia_will_air_a/?st=j6ihek3b&sh=f4ece142#s

Other urls found in this thread:

kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?page=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mayor Dewey returns after over two years

>More townie shit

Well it's something

It feels like an eternity since I watched or even heard anything about SU

>SU keeps airing erratically with little to no warning
>Still no trailers

Has anyone told CN that they're a big company, and they don't have to create false excuses for not renewing shows in favour of flash animation?

>Steven helping Mayor Dewy with his political campaign.

Didn't he already do that?

GOD NO PLEASE NO TRUMP JOKES
REBECCA I BEG YOU

>Didn't he already do that?

No

> Rebecca
Nah, she is a bitch

He kinda did.

>Goes around with Steven to try and explain situation to townsfolk when the blackouts start happening
>Steven helps him organise an evacuation
>Steven fires t shirt cannon with his son's election drawings on them

He hasn't done it intentionally, but he's done most of the things on the list that aren't standing up on a podium and giving a endorsing speech.

He's been mocked for more than 20 years user, get used to it.

I agree with you, but it'll only get a more lukewarm response from me, not be outright unfunny.

kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?page=10

>Steven Universe Promotional Miniseries: Change Your Mind (44 minutes)

>new episode finally airing after months of nothing
>no one cares
>not even on Tumblr

SU needs to end after this season, it was killed by terrible scheduling and it's own deteriorating writing

>not even Tumblr
Okay now I know you're making shot up

WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK
FUCK YES

>no one cares
It's been a couple of hours. Not every SU fan is on standby.

YEEEEEEES

In other words, they're dropping the Steven Bomb format in favor of airing 4-5 episodes together in clumps?

That's not getting rid of the StevenBomb, they're redesigning it

What in the heck would it be about? And what does "promotional miniseries" mean? Is it a prequel, or is it just a bunch of episodes at once?

Quit finding ways to be mad at CN because SU isn't being put on a pedestal. No, it's a fucking miniseries.

>Change Your Mind

JASPERDEMPTION BOYS WOOOO

But what does a miniseries even entail in the context of SU

Is it from another character's viewpoint or is it just a StevenBomb all at once?

Enjoy your gay space rocks you fucking beta males, I'm watching the true Alpha show

When did he last show up? It can't have been that long right?

It's like a steven bomb, with a plot put together through the episodes, except it's specifically off-hand and contained. Think the AT miniseries' where they aren't discussed much outside the arc.

That says Promotional/Miniseries Title. Meaning, the title is accurate but it's not official within the show, like "Wanted" or "Out of This World". It's going to be 44 minutes of new content

When Steven did that play

>wait fifty years for new word on SU
>barely care anymore
>tfw there's news but it's more townie shit
FUCKING TOWNIE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's not Clarence

ded fandom