Second season with a worse director attached

>second season with a worse director attached

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/daredevil-iron-fist-new-season-episode-count/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because cultural appropriation is bad, user

Because changing now would look weak and admitting a mistake was made

It got good ratings despite bad reviews. That's all that matters.

>He also has past experience in the Marvel world, having written the screenplay for the 2005 film “Elektra.”

Defenders made me start to like Iron Fist. As long as they fix my main problem with season 1 (not enough martial arts fight scenes) I'll be fine with season 2.
And all hope is lost

4d chess, they wanted the show to be shitty

They're making the show about the privileged white guy shit on purpose as an apology. At this point they should just make him gay and be done with it.

>tfw no stilt-man

WILL DANNY GET BOTH THE FUCKING FISTS NEXT SEASON JESUS ITS SO LAME WITH ONE AND AN HOURS COOL DOWN

>tfw Daredevil has greater chi mastery than IF

I think i remember hearing his Elektra script got fucking botched by 2 chucklefucks the studio hired to rewrite

I am hoping that Marvel are going to breath heavily behind showrunner's back like "this episode needs an action sequence, this episode needs a re-shoot, this episode needs to make more sense"

>worse then Scott Buck

Impossible. Did you faggots watch the last season of Dexter?

Why did people even hate the first season in the first place? It tried to not be one hundred percent cape shit and had power plays and subterfuge that were more entertaining

So, what is it.

Less, but higher quality DD episodes

Less, because critics hated it Iron Fisr episodes

screenrant.com/daredevil-iron-fist-new-season-episode-count/

I would prefer if they did 10 episodes of Iron Fist that'd show us K'unLun instead of being 13 episodes

Because I wanted to watch Iron Fist, not a dull family drama that played like the worst parts of Empire and House of Cards stitched together.

It played out like every shit ripoff of modern tv tropes glued together into one show with a sideplot about Iron Fist. Even if you removed Danny from the show and made it about Ward, it'd still be a bad TV show on its own.

Ironically, Ward is most loved character.

>Ironically, Ward is most loved character.

Because Tom Pelphray is the best younger actor on the show and he's the only character with an understandable arc.

Ward and Harold were the only watchable parts of the series, but "watchable" doesn't mean good.

Yeah the pills shit was just hammy.

All that fake American Psycho shit with Ward in the first third of the season was the worst, every time we cut to Rand Industries I wanted to kill myself.

>omg the cinematography is sterile and cold like the characters, look at how clean and lifeless Ward's office is JUST LIKE HIM, I hope you enjoy my ninth grade visual symbolism

God fucking damn it. Marvel is pissing me off.

The new showrunner for season 2 actually reads Iron Fist comics loves martial arts films and even has a picture of Iron Fist on his twitter.So it's already in better hands then Scott Buck who wanted to make a business show.

>They're making the show about the privileged white guy shit on purpose as an apology. At this point they should just make him gay and be done with it.

At this point t they might as well cast tilda Swinton.

It baffles me how badly they fuck this up

All they have to do was give us was the 70s kung fu exploitational grind house experience. I want to see ironfist wandering around Shangri-La hearing fortune cookie philosophy and punching people so hard they explode.

Instead it's this corporate bullshit.

It's like been watching the first act of Batman begins for 10 hours.

I'm willing to take anyone over whoever made season 1, jesus christ what a shit show

>Iron Fist season 2 instead of a season of Heroes for Hire

Why does Netflix like losing money?

Because they're good at it.

Just hire a chink director to make it a *WAP* *WAP* *WAP* chinese martial arts action movie

I do like Ward though. Could be the acting, or writing. They must have done something right.

Went in with low expectations and left finding myself with a similar impression as others. I'm still not sure why though, maybe it's because Ward seems to express my own disbelief and disdain with the needless antics.

>you will never have a barefoot asian gf with a fat ass
why even practice martial arts?

HOW CAN YOU HAVE SHITTY CHOREOGRAPHY IN FUCKING IRON FIST
It'd be like having terrible and bland technology in Iron Man
It'd be like having Batman scenes in daylight
It'd be like making Captain America stand for France.

like this

At least Colleen is hot

Im watching if right now

Honestly its not terrible it just has some weird ass priorites

It's horrible from start to finish my man. After you're done you'll realize you'll never get those 13 hours back.

except that's more accurate than the use of guns in 99.9% of movies

I bet 90% of people who watched this had to stop right there and take a few minutes away from their screens, so outraged were they by this inauthentic posing.

amen to that Sup Forumsmrade

I mean, Danny almost ALWAYS had only one glowing fist, because he only got ONE super strong punch out of it.
It was only in the early 00's, after Priest gave him back his powers, that he could do entire fights with it, meaning they had to nerf it.

Remember, the Iron Fist was once so strong that Danny could punch Luke THROUGH a wall, across the street, and into the wall of the house on the opposite side, with the same punch.

I don't understand why the studio cast a guy who can't fight and then refused to have the character wear a mask in order to use a stunt double. Also I couldn't get through the first season because it sucked so bad.

I don't get why they don't give Iron Fist a mask. With it they could have a double who actually knows how to fight.
It makes sense that Luke and Jessica have poor technique, but not for Danny

Defenders at least shows they've learned to block fights so you often don't see faces. Instead the problem is the usual one where there are so many cuts you run the risk of inducing seizures.

I dunno like i likendannys conflict of just wanting to find his place amd be at peace, and this shit with ward and his dad is cool.

But like wheres the kung fu epic we all wanted

Can we also talk about how Mr. Robot is the worst

Normies would just confuse him for a green Daredevil.

Why does a man who has spent most of his life practicing martial arts with super strict monks have a skinnyfat body?

For (You)s.

It's not just the cuts. There's not enough light, you can't see. It's too dark to see anything between the cuts, the shaky cam and shadowy figures flailing around in the dark.

You can't see shit in those fucking "action" scenes.

Spoilt Billionaire White Boi Danny best Danny.

Why did they cast this ugly fuck?

Nigga can't even act

Doesn't help that everyone wears rather samey looking street clothes. At least Elektra and DD's costumes help them stand out.

Doughy body, can't fight for shit so they have to use a bunch of cuts, wrong hair and shitty beard, acting that makes him unlikeable delivering lines that might work otherwise, no costume and a botched motivation, every part of the execution of Danny Rand is wrong. It's actually baffling how much wrong there is.

Is there any tv show with actual good fight choreography that isn't Daredevil

It's amazing how much could be salvaged with a real masked costume.

That's even more reason to say fuck off!

So he's the green Daredevil. JJ with a mask is gonna be the pink Daredevil. And Luke um he likes yellow so he's the Yellow one.

I never saw that movie in my life. Tell me why it's bad.

Into the Badlands.

Banshee.

I've heard into the badlands is good

Who's the director and how do you know he will be worse?