What was the best episode?

what was the best episode?

It's hard to say, given how shit the show is overall.

First post best post. Ed Edd Eddy was a powerful motivator in getting me to stop watching TV.

I'd say the one with everyone pulling off flashbacks in the middle of each other's flashbacks

Urban Ed

first post worst post
big picture show

Honestly I think Big Picture Show is at the very least one of the best episodes.

It's the only super great Cartoon Network finale in my opinion.

The meta one where Jimmy loses his outline

This. One + One = Ed is the best episode

The home movie episode.

The boat episode.

It's the kind of short that Tex Avery would be proud of, phenomenal cartooning in that episode.

Agree this or The Day the Ed Stood Still

The funny thing is I can't really remember episodes just scenes.

Sleepwalking Ed

>Ed, your story's getting weird.

1. Rent a Ed
2. Mirror Mirror on the Ed
3. One+One= Ed

and that on episode where they race to the candy store before close. I forget which episode that is called.

Hard to say, it's probably been a decade since I've seen most of them. I remember watching one relatively recently where Edd and Eddy let Ed do his own scam. It started off a little slow, but, man that episode got hilarious by the end.

I remember in, like, middle school when I started hating Ed Edd n Eddy because I thought it was stupid. I eventually grew out of it; don't know if that's ironic or not.

Probably Dawn of the Eds or .

SHUBAWUHBALUH

No that's a different one, that's where the Ed's explain how they got inside Jonny's wall.

>and that on episode where they race to the candy store before close.

man FUCK that episode. They tried so god damned hard the universe itself had to get involved to fuck them out of jawbreakers

The one where they make a movie for Eddy's brother.
The one where they go "up".

An Ed is born

This isn't , you don't have to hate things to be cool.

The part where Ed asked "What's the rock for, Double D?" holy shit, I busted a fucking gut, I was is serious pain from how hard I was laughing

I like the one where they pretend they're on an alien planet in the dump and find that van with the waterbed.

The Ed Towers episode.
I don't know why but having an elevator go through shit like a refrigerator or a chair is funny to me.

All of them.

>the noise Ed makes, as the claw, zip,lining down a rope

At the very least, this is the one most people remember.

Tie between Dawn of the Eds and Cool Hand Ed

Not really an episode, but Big Picture Show comes to mind when I think "best"

IDK about best, but one of my favorites was One Plus One Equals Ed.

Wow what's it like to have shit taste overall?

Actual trips of truth

Hard to choose a favorite, I love a lot of episodes.

It's easier to single out ones I hate honestly.

That one where Rolf and Eddie have a hard-ass competition over who blacks out last.