STOP

STOP

THIS

IS

FROG

RIBBIT

ABC is a subsidiary of Disney, them rebooting a beloved cartoon into live action shit/garbage is what they're known for now.

Will this last as long as Muppets Office?

>Flintstones gets an amazing comic run

>Jetsons gets a shitty live action tv show

UNGA WE WIN AGAIN

>Hannah

Ya fucked up, Jim.

they are getting a comic too

Will it have the same social commentary only this time on a bleak and cynical materialist world hiding behind a facade of a bright and happy future.

most likely no, but I hope is good.

I wonder how they're going to shove race and politics into this.

>can't just keep rerunning Flintstones and Jetsons on TV
>instead make new things
Just kill me now.

All characters will be played by black actors because "the future is brown".

>Straight white nuclear family on modern television
Just... uhg. Like, seriously?

Fucking Trump.

sounds interesting. Besides, knowing abc sitcoms like this, it'll last 1 season

Why is it that reboots are all anyone wants to watch or write about?

Because a bunch of whiny assholes, who don't like new things, bitched and moaned loudly on whatever social platform that they frequent the most about how great their childhoods were and how good the content/shows/movies were. Then media corporations, who were looking desperately for some ideas, cater to the whiniest ones and now, here you go. Reboots, reboots everywhere.

I don't blame the companies all too much about this nostalgia filled Hell-scape called the 21st Century, that's giving them too much credit. I blame the people who don't want to grow up and try new things and hate the thought of seeing something different.

It goes deeper, the Peter Pan syndrome adults ARE the media corporations.

Kill yourself douche.

Perfect Judy

If Judy had down syndrome

Or was half alien.

Its by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner, if you have the unluckily chance of read Harley Quinn then you'll know what to expect

The characters should be Asian. That'd make it more realistic.

I would've said the same thing about a Flintstones comic or My Little Pony before that

I can't believe anything anymore, it legitimately all rests on the creative team

>Implying they wont be black

you are kidding yourself if you think it will be anywhere near as white as the original

This

Elroy is going to be black. I feel it in my bones

>George is a loser working a wage-slave job
>"Fits our narrative perfectly!"

>Jane is a housewife who usually fails at menial jobs but is sometimes successful but with consequences
>"Nope, she needs to be way more successful than George and do great at any job she tries with all ending peachy!"

>Judy is a vapid turbo-slut
"Nope, she will be an intelligent enlightened young lady!"

>Rosie has a black voice
>"No! The implications!"

>Leeroy is a genius
>"Nope, he will be a stereotypical bratty brother."

>Astro is a dumb semi-intelligent mutt
>"Nope, he's now George's mental peer."

Take your bets. Which of my predictions will be correct?

Oh, fuck, forgot this >not a single minority on the show
>"Minorities everywhere! In fact, it's the future: everyone should be mixed — for realism!"

>"Minorities everywhere! In fact, it's the future: everyone should be mixed — for realism!"
I'd almost prefer this compared to what the fuck is going on in that new Battletech game

Where it's the far future, but everyone is clearly stated to be a mix of two AND ONLY TWO ethnicities.

Probably by having minorities exist visibly.

That's also realistic. Africa can't into space. The only blacks to move to the stars would have to be citizens of the US or European countries and that's a small percentage that will probably be later completely bred out by the massive amount of Asians and the considerable amount of whites.

>Take your bets. Which of my predictions will be correct?
I predict that you'll pat yourself on the back over all of them without even looking at the show.

Good. Niggers are too rare in the future after the nuclear cleansing that removed Kikes and Mudslims.

#DestroyMecca #RapeeveryJewWoman

>this nigger
When was the last time they DIDN'T fuck up an old H-B show live action adaptation?

>inb4 George is inexplicably black

>ABC
>Disney
>paying for Jetsons
>an H-B franchise
>owned by Warner Brothers

Is there a more cucked company than Disney

Thanks for getting my blood boiling again.
Centuries into the future Earth is now a backwater and they still adhere to old earth nations. At that point they are already screaming;
>Capellan scum
>Draconis shithead
>Lyran fucks
>Federated scumbags
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

the one shot that came out already was pretty good, and Palmiotti wrote a fantastic Jonah Hex run you pleb.

ANOTHER
POLITICS IN COMICS
COMIC
SO FANNY

Ironically, I was just thinking yesterday about whether or not people would stoop low enough as to do a Jetson's remake.
I just don't see how it could work. What is the 'core' of the Jetsons? I can't remember. Flintstones I can understand, it's modern problems in a pre-modern society, but what the hell was the Jetsons even about? Modern problems in a futuristic society?

or black

>everyone should be mixed
the irony is that mixing skins only color the race to white on the long run. count the number of common defects that make people white vsthe ones that make them black. It's a black genocide, not a white one, they can't get rid of the clearness once they catch it. Obama's barely mediteranean already.

I expect endless virtue signaling

>>"Nope, he's now George's mental peer."

Don't flatter George. Astro will clearly be superior

>Modern problems in a futuristic society?
Yes. The humor of Flintstones was that everything was pretty much the same even though it was in prehistory. The humor of The Jetsons was that everything was pretty much the same even though it was in the future.

b-b-b-ut Sister Macely

is this a good movie

No

THIS IS SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIT SHIIIIIIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't they want to forget the Jetsons after 9/11?

page 10 bump

>no Jane/Judy fetishy wrestling fanart
That's how you know a property is dead, when even fetish-pandering gets you nothing.

>dat Jane
>dat Judy

Nice.

Will it be better or worse than Flintstones?