ITT we link Sup Forums-related fic we really like

ITT we link Sup Forums-related fic we really like.

fanfiction.net/s/1793455/1/Measured-Out-in-Coffee-Spoons
>An Arkham patient finds that getting better poses its own set of problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/4952538/1/married-to-the-flames
archiveofourown.org/works/731763/chapters/1359769
archiveofourown.org/works/490361
archiveofourown.org/works/1096326
fanfiction.net/s/8342129/1/Hipster-Rugrats-What-Have-You-Done
fanfiction.net/s/12133063/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Caped-Crusader
archiveofourown.org/works/883168
archiveofourown.org/works/2105346
archiveofourown.org/works/192684
archiveofourown.org/works/730522
archiveofourown.org/works/5494562
m.fanfiction.net/s/2379730/1/My-Life-as-a-Teenaged-Von-Neumann-Device
fanfiction.net/s/6817782/1/Chasing-Thunderstorms
archiveofourown.org/works/688601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fanfiction.net/s/4952538/1/married-to-the-flames
>Jin’s married life proves to be anything but stable, but she’s fine with that in a world where Ba Sing Se can fall and firebenders run teashops.

archiveofourown.org/works/731763/chapters/1359769

"Frequently Asked Questions"
Hawkeye fic. Pretty amusing, if short. It's tagged with "Epistolary" and "Amnesia," so that's pretty much you knowing what to expect going in.

Anybody here read original amateur fiction? Or does it have to be some pre-existing franchise?

OP here. I'm sure as heck not picky. If you can spin it as related to Sup Forums stuff I won't complain.

I had an idea for a new comic project, but I don't have time to illustrate. But I could find time to write it, and maybe do an illustration per page. I just don't know if anybody would ever bother to read a thing like that.

archiveofourown.org/works/490361
Unspoken
Homstuck fic. John/Vriska, except technically not?

archiveofourown.org/works/1096326
Here is a fic where Susie Derkins plays Calvinball

>Susie has: a 3.95 grade point average, outlines for her senior theses in Anthropology and English (she's a double major), a laptop that's covered in stickers, a pretty serious competitive streak, a stack of flyers for the literary journal’s open mic night, and, somewhere in the future, a grave. An expiration date. A death.

>Susie's English thesis is on the use of deus ex machina plot devices in 19th century literature. Her anthropology thesis will be about the transmission of culture among schoolchildren.

>Susie's Death is staring at her from a dozen feet away.

Uhm, I'm not allowed to link it. "Ribbons and Lace"

I've never really read fanfics, but I'm open to read comic related ones
I'm probably going to check out op's in a few hours

fanfiction.net/s/8342129/1/Hipster-Rugrats-What-Have-You-Done

>Stu, panting, put his hand up to his cold, wet forehead. Relief sunk in when he realized he'd just been dreaming. Dil? Dead? "What an absurd proposition!" He yelled loudly. He reached over to his Jewish wife, Deedee's side of the bed and felt for her. He wanted to touch her Jew boobs. She wasn't there. Also, he wasn't in his bed; he was on his couch. It all came crashing back to him in a crashing realization of crashingness. His retarded son was dead. He did die in that fire. Dil, Deedee, Pop, Drew, Charlotte, Howard, Howard's Lesbian Wife, Chaz, Chaz's Chinese Bride, and Suzie's Black Parents, had all died in that fire two years ago.

>The Dark Lord used this opportunity. He stood up, collected his thoughts again and conducted the summoning charm in his mind, which caused his wand to fly out of the hands of the stranger and into his own. "Avada Ke...," before he could finish the killing curse, he was knocked to the ground by his opponent and the curse hit the ceiling, leaving a black mark there.

>The man in the bat costume knocked the wand out of Voldemort's hand again and then grabbed the noseless wizard at the collar, dragging him up and pinning him to the wall. "English, South London I presume," He deduced.

>fanfiction.net/s/12133063/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Caped-Crusader

This is a crossover between Spider-Man and The West Wing where Ben Parker is the Martin Sheen elected president.

I'd like to say it's funny even if you haven't watched The West Wing,but I'm not sure.

archiveofourown.org/works/883168

archiveofourown.org/works/2105346

The Winter Soldier tracks down each and every HYDRA agent that forced him to kill and watches them die. He also tries to become a well-rounded individual with interests and hobbies. The results are mixed.

>At first he’d thought it was the heat and the light, though even the summer sun in Texas wasn’t the troll-blistering microwave it was on Alternia. He’d left it. The unbearable Pyropeness of being was not his problem. Only somewhere his internal calendar went, /it has been two weeks since your person has been licked molested cackled at or otherwise spoken to actually whats up with that/ and, fuck: her silence was an uncanny valley. She folded in on herself like paper. Her weariness was a sunburn, and she didn’t want to be touched.

>In no universe would Dave Strider ever be caught hovering, but when he put himself in her sharp toothy vicinity -- and it was hard not to, not in the Strider apartment -- he no longer got a, /coolkid, you are loitering with intent!/ Barely got acknowledged. Sometimes she groaned, /is it still night?/ like time stretched out for her like Silly Putty.

>She was empty. What could he do? When they were handing out Power of Heart, Dave Strider had been going around for seconds at the badass motherfucker line. He had nothing to give. She folded, he folded. Somewhere around July her depression slithered into him like an intestinal parasite, and he was two fucking steps off calling Karkat all the way in Washington to shout at her over the phone. There was something wrong if your last resort was looking down the barrel of a loaded Karkat Vantas.

>archiveofourown.org/works/192684

archiveofourown.org/works/730522

When Bruce Banner gets angry, he transforms into a angry green duck.

archiveofourown.org/works/5494562

>a
an*

Why aren't you allowed to link it?

it's a pony fic

Ive always meant to read the full thing but ive had it saved for about 3 years m.fanfiction.net/s/2379730/1/My-Life-as-a-Teenaged-Von-Neumann-Device

>an*
**an

fanfiction.net/s/6817782/1/Chasing-Thunderstorms

Really dramatic and over the top HTTYD fic set in the modern day with no dragons.

By all rights I should have hated it, but I ended up reading the whole damn thing.

>set in the modern day with no dragons
Where's the appeal then?

It's a Hiccstrid fic I'd seen recommended and I'd gotten curious about the ship. As a fanfiction its not great but I'm a sucker for cheap melodrama.

>cheap melodrama

Oh, man. Been there.

It's worse when you end up writing the stuff yourself.

...Oh, man. Been there.

archiveofourown.org/works/688601

"Whatever possesses a teenage girl to change her wardrobe?"

a really neat character study piece which captures the essence of later miller's work in a way that's sentimental and interpretative.

Uh... was this kino? I think I just read kino.

I forget the title of it, but that one Homestuck fanfic that was apparently based on the novel Brideshead Revisited.

This was surprisingly good.