Suki's lips are for_______

Suki's lips are for_______

fire lord cock, we know

They're for people with nothing to do on a Friday night except shitpost on Sup Forums.

Sucking Azula's futa cock

Nothing. Leave them alone.

...encircling my cock.

sucki

Returning Toph's kiss. Speaking of which, has anyone ever stopped to dwell on how quick Toph was to assume Sokka had saved her from drowning and go in for a kiss? Bitch wanted the boomerwang.

Shit, is it really Friday?

Loving kissesFollowed by hand-Nah I'm just fucking with you nigga, it's followed by dick sucking. Mind blowing, life changing, drain your fucking balls blowjobs.

Oh thank god. For a minute, I thought you were going to advocate something NSFW.

Go to bed Katarra, nobody cares how much blood you can bend to their dick because you're a cunt.

I can only imagine that Azula's futa cock is a fine specimen. 15 inches long and 4 inches in girth. No wrinkles only a sleek shine to it. Her semen both fertile and potent in both quality and quantity. Probably tastes like honey cream as well. Perfect just like she is, my beautiful daughterfu.

Suki

DYEWTS

I do.

Fact 1: Katarra is a cunt.

Fact 2: Katarra definitely got over her blood bending fear to give Aang an endless boner every full moon.

Fact 3: As much as I love femdom and the idea of a woman using me for nonstop pleasure the fact is Katarra will always be jealous of Suki and her natural hotness.

Sokka.

Fucker deserves that much.

Cunnilingus on Azula. Because we all know Azula broke Suki and made Suki crave her touch.

>analingus on azula

Fixed.

Toph

Toph was visibly butthurt about Suki getting Sokka up until the very last episode. It was cute.

>tfw you will never be Sokka's girlfriend and enjoy his prowess as funny, lovable guy and sex god.

Are venomous poison