Why is super speed the best power?

Why is super speed the best power?

you can pee fast

I can run away from my problem super fast

The Superman powerset is the best.

>it's a super speed user beats a time stopper episode

How?

see JoJo Part 6

I did and because it's a weak part I can't remember much who was the speedster and who was the time magician?

Why is Steel in the Dc category?

Since a speedster would have to be fast enough to stop the time stopper from activating, but I still don't see how he would if it was an ability that can activate by mere thought.

Essentially the speedster can also increase the speed of time, reducing the duration of time stop to the point where its useless.

Pucci the gay priest is the speedster and Jotaro is the time stopper

Reminder that super speed only works on comics because they have a shitton of secondary powers to go with it. Like endurance, the ability to survive impact, somehow not getting ripped apart by the wind they create, not causing sonic booms (usually), the ability to carry things and somehow give those things the same protections they have.

Yeah, comic book super speed is a shit power, unless it comes with a half dozen others.

But its impossible to go in the past with super speed.
Logically he can only go in the future

Oh wait I remember that now it was right at the end before pucci got his mouthpucci raped by a manlet.
I also hated that he was so fast he outran time stopping he incidentally landed himself in another universe.

He got raped by a manlet because his super speed was actually speeding the universe up along with him, rendering him vulnerable to AOE environmental effects. Made in Heaven is actually a pretty shitty super speed ability because of that and the fact that he needs time to build up speed instead of accelerating immediately.

It still managed to beat Jotaro and his time stop even while Diver Down was in his body essentially giving him a free life but he still got blitzed

So since time stop cant actually last for ever he decreased how long it's effect lasts?

Doesn't matter because part 7 saved the entire series, not including part 8 because it's not done. But so far it's 50/50

super speed without super reflexes and super durability to be able to hit people at super speed without getting injured, is shit
also, super speed flying but not running isnt that impressive.

Yes.

these twins have always been my favorite Marvel speedsters, more than Quicksilver

it's stupid.

regular super speed, not really, speed force bullshit, yes

Why shouldn't he be?

He isn't "Superman strong" like in the list, he's like iron man tier at best.