ITT, characters who are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am LITERALLY Rick. I am Intelligent, nihilistic and have a whicked sense of humor just like he is LOL poopypickle in my butt morty you gotta suck the pickle out mmorty XD

I was created for a purpose, I have failed my purpose and as punishment I must continue to exist in a world that doesn't need or want me.

>pudgy
>likes giant robots
>is skilled in many areas, but really lacking in others
>enjoys eating greasy jersey food
>have a wisecracking skinny best friend

>borderline neet
>monotone
>fit
>autistic
>spends all his days absorbing knowledge
>collects stupid shit

You are awesome

minus the fat anthropomorphic bunny, im a selfhating faggot with shit siblings

Well fuck it, I guess I'll bite the bullet.

how did you get this picture of a fucking fag loser, who has no friends and should kill himself?

Sneed, formerly Chuck.

I've been told

>ITT, characters who are literally you
>choosing $crooge McDuck, presumably on the grounds you too are a lonely, bitter piece of shit
You are like a little baby, watch this. It's me.

LONDON

But that picture isn't really who Scrooge is. Even in the comics he is shown to be someone who loves his family and the people he could call friends. Heck some of the old comics even show him willingly giving up money, like pretending to gamble with Goldie for a mine.

do femboys just get off to being fucked? meaning you don't have to suck them, they're just satisfied of being buttfucked?

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=bG2utZB3zCk

>But that picture isn't really who Scrooge is.

InB4 that IS who he is, or rather was; that's his first appearance.
But you're also right; he does have some affection for his family starting about the time he got his own comic (1952).

It sucks

I wanna free hat and am not discriminatory about who I discriminate against. and I'm a little bit country

Sup Forums/co/, I guess. It's who I want to be.

are you the richest duck in the world?

He's the chair