This seems to good to be true. What's CN game here?

This seems to good to be true. What's CN game here?

They're... airing... teen titans?

>It's ok when ok ko does it

Sometimes dreams do come true

To be fair it's a good show.
Reruns of ended/cancelled programming is such a rare thing on the main kids' channels nowadays, isn't it? They usually restrict it to their secondary ones.
I wonder whose idea it was and how kids feel about it

Is OK K.O. CN's shining star?

There's actually pretty heavy speculation about right now that TTG! is ending in 22 episodes after season 4 concludes, it would make sense to position a replacement. Hopefully they actually permanently go with a more balanced schedule rather than spamming one show so heavily though.
There's hope, because the reason that happened with TTG might very well be because of the new regime's reluctance to rerun any of the TV-PG shows from the Snyder era, which describes all the long-running shows getting shafted at the moment. The people in charge now seem to want to aim for a younger audience, thus all the shows getting play now are TV-Y7. As more shows fitting that description premiere perhaps they will be willing to rerun a larger variety of programs more often.

So instead of the new series that's becoming popular, they should keep airing more TTG?

Looks like CN likes OK K.O.!

>One single slot for NuPPG

>summer camp island
is that going to be anything like total drama island?

>Still no Steven Universe
Truly, dark lord Kawosskzcu is the true god.

Okay before they were only airing it at 6 AM. This has to mean something

Boomerang being kill is sadder to me desu

I'm looking forward to it. Have faith in based Alden.

Can you just take a moment to consider how a child growing up (say age 8 or so) will live to remember Teen Titans as a franchise? I have this massive collection of cartoons and shows from CN and Nick that I liked or disliked or just sat through to get to the good stuff, but an entire generation will remember being monopolized by TT and spongebob on the TV

this is only the calm before the storm.
next week, it's nothing but ttg 24/7

Shut up namefag

Fuck off with that Shatty family person meme

They know that kids will be returning to school soon and want to give them something to watch

Gumball, Ben10, and WBB all get rotated back into the schedule from time to time (a few months ago, the network was a pretty even split between TTG, Ben 10, and Gumball). It looks like OK KO is going to be joining them.

>in the middle of Gumball

BRING BACK SONIC BOOM

No. Let it stay in Mexico.

Fuck you too

Less variety means less fanbase.

Hey I liked the shorts but I really doubt those designs will appeal to actual kids. The only audience that show is going to get is edgy teens, fujoshits, and Sup Forumsfags.

Besides, fuck this redhead goth.

>fuck this redheaded goth
Don't mind if I do.

If you insist...

Don't need to tell me twice.

But only one slot for JLA, too.

Kids, user. Kids.

>have a shitload of cartoons they could be showing but choose to show the same shit

literally nothing wrong with showing past cartoons, at least they showed old Ben 10 and Teen Titans I guess

Only Regular Show and Uncle Grandpa.

>Get a bunch of kids hooked on TTG by airing it 90% of the time.
>Slowly but surely switch it out for the OG Teen Titans, having the same shitload number of kids watching it expecting TTG.
>Kids may or may not like what they see.
>If they don't like it, oh well we tried.
>If they do like it and it gains enough popularity, S6 gets made.

Please not, it is better to just reboot the series and find a middle ground. Imagine the "Not giving a shit" attitude of TTG with the constant quality of TT and the artstyle similar to NBTS.

No Adventure Time reruns. Why do they hate the show so much? They only air it when there's new episodes.

>Only at 18%
>Not even the number 1 show
>Only 1% more than Gumball
>5 shows are being aired in relatively fair distribution and decent timeslots
>"IT'S THE EXACT SAME AS TTG"

I heavily doubt CN's goldenboy is getting the axe anytime soon.

If by some miracle ttg were canceled someday how do you think the show would go out? Kicking and screaming in one last petty jab or with a fizzle?

This

>The last 4 seasons are unwatchable without knowing the over complicated and boring plot connected to it
Why in the world would they air this show? Let people forget it didn't end after season 5.

I miss Redakai and Almost Naked Animals now

>Almost Naked Animals
holy fuck i thought i was the only one who knew about it

that booty is a shining star o lord

Fuck you, there can be no better version of Teen Titans than a direct continuation of the original.

So, it will appeal to actual children?

>18%
You're pretty bad at math.

No slots for Stevie University tho...

>Please not
why no?

That show is literally Evil Con Carne though.