Are you ready for the next Cold War goym?

Are you ready for the next Cold War goym?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/us-russia-tensions-cold-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=n4vz5iSVoYw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3874464/Europe-war-footing-Britain-sends-tanks-drones-800-troops-Estonia-biggest-military-build-Russia-s-borders-Cold-War-response-Putin-s-war-mongering.html
forsvarsmakten.se/sv/
forsvarsmakten.se/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being dragged into a war
>thanks to an organization nobody wants
>lead to a woman from another continent who should be in jail
>against a country everyone love

Yeah I can see this working.

This is our future. I hope my country doesn't bring back conscription.

I'm getting more comfortable with the idea of everyone dying in WW3 just because it would bring peace of mind.

nothing cold about nuclear fire

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!

November 8th determines whether it stays cold or if we go full blown WW3.

Hell, it's about time.

>Cold War against evil Russia
>Entire West vs one poor, defeated country who only exists because it has a lot of nukes
>Meanwhile China stomps around in Asia virtually unopposed
This is going to bite them in the ass so hard it's not even funny.

>Unironically not actually thinking entire battalions aren't just going to switch sides or refuse to fight

Even the US Rangers I spoke to on multi-national exercise know they are fucked against Russia

What will the cucked governments do? Jail the whole army? Conscript legions of SJWs and Tumblrinas to fight Russia lel.

We're the ones with guns m8s

excuse me chaim we are already at ww3
cnn.com/2016/10/12/politics/us-russia-tensions-cold-war/

>virtually unopposed
>penned in by S Korea, Japan and India

lel

China has been the worlds largest economy for almost all of human history, and nothing you can do short of magically removing the vast piles of natural resources on their soil will change that. They'll be #1 again, for a while.

Deal with it whitey. Buy some land in Shanghai.

Im actually scared, i don't want to go full fallout mode, this is not how i thought i would die

Full blown WW3 pls

>penned in by S Korea, Japan and India
They can do nothing, user. India has Pakistan to worry about nowadays as they're on a crash course towards a war, and the others are afraid. To the point where Japan actually looked towards uncle Putin.

Link faggot

It's photoshoped.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vz5iSVoYw

Are you ready to join the Church of the Children of Atom?

Cold war amounted to nothing, just a bunch of talk and no action.

Can blame us?
At least putin not nigger like america monkey king

Implying anyone gives a shit anymore

that's pretty rude.

Dyou got a real source instead of this pic? Could aswell have been photoshopped...

Why the fuck does dailymail keep posting WAR!!!11 with russia 'news'

>putting troops in poland
yeah dont think Putin is going to pull a hitler

>Conscript legions of SJWs and Tumblrinas to fight Russia lel.

>What is natural selections

Can't wait to get deployed and also can't wait for nonstop Sup Forums whining about getting conscripted

>implying jews fight in wars

"Wouldn't it be great if we could just get along with Russia?"

Trump really is the kid who pointed out the Emperor had no clothes.

click bait

> american education

>It's photoshoped.

wrong

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3874464/Europe-war-footing-Britain-sends-tanks-drones-800-troops-Estonia-biggest-military-build-Russia-s-borders-Cold-War-response-Putin-s-war-mongering.html

>Poland
>borders with Russia

>implying anyone would give a fuck about Russia invading Poland

Slavs killing Slavs

Who cares?

>Why the fuck does dailymail keep posting WAR!!!11 with russia 'news'

Because the rest of the MSM wont post shit, too close to US election. They wont vote Hillary if they think war is coming.

>Are you ready for the next Cold War goym?
Nuclear explosions are pretty hot though

>Entire West

Provided you find people to fight this war.

The thing about killing nationalism and identity is that people stop having something to go to war over.
"freedom" and "democracy" ain't gonna cut it.

Kaliningrad you retard.

This is like gay marriage, the senate must vote it through immediately so we can die for america's (owner) greatest ally
>america are on the wrong fucking side, rammed up jewish arsehole again 71 years later.

It will, my friend, it will. Soon every one of us sits in the same boat and the story from over 100 years ago begins again...

>ww3 breaks out
>live in the country that is undeniably the bad guys this time

We've already been in a 2nd cold war with Russia since the Ukrainian crisis.

ITS ANOTHER HOLOCOST

There is no bad guys or good guys in war. It is always about self interest.

Don't worry if you're on the "good" side or not. We hardly have any control over that. Just hope for a better future and do your best to work towards that.

India can easily handle pakistan desu, russia/india are strong allies. You need to remember, Russia doesn't like China either. But everyone TRADES with China. China is a land of plenty, they'll continue to make everyone money for a long long time.

Their military is extremely defense based because that's really all they need it for.

Watch (((them))) flip the narrative around if Trump wins, whipping the rest of the world into a frenzy against your newly elected despot for the good of your (((citizens))).

Don't worry Laowai, we're harmless.

:^)

Best post

>tfw small island nation
>also live near naval base

there is no escape for me when the nukes come

> trusting dailymail

they are a trash new paper that focuses on celebs

>this post
>canadian flag
Oh I am laffin.

>be american
>elect a nigger to be your president
>watch nigger president steal from americans, kill americans, start a new turf war and lie to everyone about everything, while instigating racial violence and confrontation around the country
>act surprised

You do not deserve your democracy.

The real question is if Russia is bold enough to use it's nukes and kill most humans on the planet.

I can't help but feel like their weak GDP and general economic woes are fueling this aggressive need to show force lately. I think lifting sanctions would probably ease tension here.

It worked for you guys back in the 40s

Costa Rica please, most of the posters here weren't old enough to vote.

Isn't your mew Grand Poobah an utter faggot? It doesn't do well to cast stones.

>Cold War
>Global Warming

Well, which is it?

>people believe in ww3 meme
Wew guys, I don't want to disappoint you but there will be no global war - this world will just slowly turning into one big Africa.

Hello fellow newfriend reporters browsing this thread

Here's an idea for you: create an animated timeline that updates in real time, called "The Gathering Storm", which timelines all the events (potentially) leading up to the cold war, with linked sources of news articles. A nice clickbait gadget for your site that will generate a lot of traffic

You're welcome lads

I'm going to surrender to NATO forces as soon as possible. There is no way to protect the corrupt billionaires.

>he believes in a slow decline for the first world

haha

no

you can only have so many assholes murdering to keep our decadent lifestyles possible before it all collapses

I really feel bad for these kids who will have to face this, they aren't prepared in the slightest

I'll be fighting with Russia, absolutely zero doubt.

Youwell are really naive if you thinks NATO soldiers will treat you well

Came here to say exactly this

This.

Just fucking drop the bombs already.

Back in the 40s most people still held stock in their nation. You'd have a hard enough time finding a Frenchman who still believes in France, let alone a Walloon or Fleming who believes in Belgium. Hell, even the Germans only begrudgingly accept Germany as it is only because they are left alone. And even less will look favourably on the EU.

We're in the Age of Disinterest. Nothing is worth picking a fight over.

Why not both?

I hope our PM bows down to Russia, cause they have us on their nuke hit list

How do i say
>Don't shoot comrade, we can shoot Americans together
And
>Let me give you the coordinates to NATO base
In Russian?

Luckily we have enough fancy machines to do the damage for us. It only takes 4-6 guys in a room to decimate the whole planet.

"In soviet russia, base NATOS you!"

Yes, it will be slow enough just for the West to die. Face it - there is no future, it's the whole race is dying and I don't even know what should happen for people to awaken

I hope Russia invades.
I'd defect in a second.

To Russian spent ammunition in an empty space?

What makes a Belgium nation? I'm serious, just wondering.

Something close to
"Cyka blyat, nyi pizdy"

Simply present your anus to the invaders, as is the custom with your people, and they will know that you have no intention to fight

It's just posturing, and rather pathetic at that. US used to have permanent armored divisions stationed at Fulda Gap, now NATO as a whole can barely scramble few hundreds goys on Strykers along the entire eastern flank.

Because everyone disses on Belgium, so they all feel they need to prove them wrong.

But hey, at least it's not Ukraine. Literally the niggers of Europe.

I'd fight together with Russians just to liberate as much hot and cute teen Swedish boipussies as I can

You'll be flash frying before you see any troops. combat with Russia nearly guarantees nuclear use and nuclear retaliation.

Unless Russia hits your area with one of those awful missiles and the US gets cold feet it'll be over for all of us.

If that pipeline is built, Russia is dead, so they won't accept a no fly zone full stop

I wonder what Hillary really thinks will happen

Did you see the new PR campaign from försvarsmakten?
>Ett land i förändring är värt att bevara.
Looks like they removed that line though
forsvarsmakten.se/sv/
forsvarsmakten.se/en/

>Buy some land in Shanghai.

^ a leaf expecting the Chinks not to execute you for being a white devil spy in time of civilizational war

Here most 20-35 year old people live in commieblocks and cant even own a car because the insurances and taxes are so high. Most young people own nothing and have nothing to defend and i think they would rather kill own politicians.

Can we must balkanize the major world powers and move the fuck on?

This cold war world war shit is to dangerous.
Or will we just end up back in the 19th century.

we're still the aggressors though right

>even russia thinks hillary is going to win
drumpftards BTFO

Supreme Court going for a gun grab will balkanize USA because Texas will go independent & others will follow, don't need a war

cheeki breeki
I am not interested in the anglo/pakistani greeting ritual, thank you.

Stop bullying Ukraine, I'm deeply ashamed of this hellhole since I remember myself, I know this is Africa in Europe

In Russia there is no welfare

This world is a meme

All you need is nukes, they also friends with china.

c-can us white people stop killing eachother...?

Two World Wars and the entire history of Europe is enough.

if only a certain white guy from the 40s could have united basically the entire white world

I hope we all fucking die already

WOW I LOVE ISRAEL NOW
whats the situation on the hollyhost

Daily Mail is known for right wing scaremongering. They probably support Trump like the rest of us and want to scare people into not supporting Hillary.

Wew lad kicking a drunk who lost his arm and leg to death just to send a message instead of focusing on that growing asian pimp.

Shame that drunk has a tacticool nuke in his other hand ready to blow.

There literally is no Belgian nation. A Belgian nation/identity is to Flanders and Wallonia what the European Nation is to EU members. It's just a government that nobody really wanted or cared for and a few cucks that like to pretend we're exactly the same as people who share nothing with us but an existence on paper.

Every bit of "Belgian" culture and history they then point at is distinctly Dutch/Flemish or French/Wallonian. There is nothing really combined.

Back when Farage called us a non-country, I took it as an insult. Now I understand what he meant. It was a foreshadowing of the fate of the EU. You cannot force unity.

Can't wait to watch all these faggot "leftist" millennials get drafted to go fight a nightmare war against the fucking Russians and Chinese.

>invade Poland under the claim you're protecting them from possible attacks you provoked

Fucking genius.

But who will protect us from America?