Remember when Sup Forums said he was going to absolutely destroy Hilary in the debates. What went wrong?

Remember when Sup Forums said he was going to absolutely destroy Hilary in the debates. What went wrong?

nothing

He stumped himself as usual

What if the local Imam finds out you're posting on an American website?

He didn't talk policy
Only went for zingers, got outplayed there too as well
He only rallied his own supporters instead of gaining new ones

You can hate Hillary but she did a very good job at all 3 debates

He will. His supporters are enthusiastic as fuck. Niggers will sit this election out and give her the L

He was to intelligent to use notes or recite a bunch of canned lines.

Even Jeb would have annihilated Hillary at the third debate with all those leaks, if he had someone else write his talking points.

He wasn't asked any questions, really.

Lost 2 of 3 and only talked policy in 1

>He was to intelligent to use notes or recite a bunch of canned lines.
Sure...

Assange and O'Keefe let her destroy herself.

Assange lost his credibility.
Literally nobody gives a shit about o'keefe.

You have to look at the debates how he did, and apply his logic and that of his supporters
>Give Hillary a chance to dominate in the first debate and establish herself a legitimate threat
>She botches it hard
>Second debate, establish himself as the only relevant presence, focus on taking and maintaining control even if it means coming away looking like a dick
>Mission accomplished
>Third debate, go hard but don't go too hard and try to make allies. Show everyone you're not just the guy they should be voting for, but the only viable option at this point
>Mission accomplished
Trump is a student of Sun Tzu

Actually, he did destroy her in the second and third debates, but he'd already been destroyed himself.

Think of it as a ghost killing a human. The ghost kills the human, but the end result is just two ghosts, with the newly arrived ghost having more vitality.

Hillary is going to win.

He dominated the second debate, but the media put on a big show about how he "lost" and that their "polls" said Hillary won

To put this in perspective, he did worse at the third debate yet they rated him better than the second, which doesn't make sense unless they were lying

>Give Hillary a chance to dominate
>Give Hillary a chance
>Give
lol.

>Second debate, establish himself as the only relevant presence
Its almost as if he is only other candidate.

>go hard but don't go too hard and try to make allies
Yeah I'm sure calling her "nasty" went so well with female voters.

so even the best he could do was 2-1?

He won the first and second debates. Clinton destroyed him in the third.

>lol.
>All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu is some deep shit

>Its almost as if he is only other candidate.

Who are Gary Johnson and Jill Stein? Perhaps you meant "only other viable candidate" and that would imply Trump and Clinton were viable to begin with.

>Yeah I'm sure calling her "nasty" went so well with female voters.
What relevance does an insult have with a demographic when it's not directed at them? You're assuming every woman in the US will vote Hillary. Sexist, much?

And I thought Libcucks were supposed to be progressive.

You need to understand how the MSM works. His second debate was a huge sweeping win, where he even scored a potential election-winning moment with "you'd be in jail".
That's why the media went full shill and pretended he lost, while simultaneously trying to sell "you'd be in jail" as a threat to bury it.

In his third debate he bombed so they sold it as a Trump win. Now an uninformed voter checking YouTube for footage of Trump "dominating" would only see him look like a retard.

>what went wrong

Sup Forums

>Who are Gary Johnson and Jill Stein
Yeah 8% and 2% are real big threats for hilary.

>What relevance does an insult have with a demographic when it's not directed at them
You should really get out more.

He lost the first debate, was inflammatory in the 2nd, and won the third resoundingly. The third debate had him polled the most favorably as winning, what drugs are you smoking?

>Yeah 8% and 2% are real big threats for hilary.
*Hillary. I never said they were threats. You didn't specify if it was because Trump was the only threat or if he was the only other candidate in general.
>You should really get out more.
You need to stop shitting up other countries, Pakistan, and keep the shit in your own backyard.

Trump won every debate though? Silly person. You are so silly right now. Look in the mirror silly. What do you see? Silly, that's what.

How am I shitting on other countries?

>Shitting up=/=shitting on
One implies your mere presence and/or input negatively affects the reputation of a country. The other implies that you are actively dissing a country. Your English is shit for someone trying to weigh in on politics in an English-speaking country on an English-speaking imageboard. If my leader can learn your language while taking Syrian dick daily, your child-raping ass shouldn't have any issues learning ours.

Hillary is a professional bullshit artist. She's had 30 years experience in politics and she was a lawyer before that. Trump builds things. And that's who you're choosing in this election. A bullshitter and a builder.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
why are you so sensitive?
calm down my neckbeard friend.

>Hillary is a nasty woman
>construed as an insult for all women
Wow, it's almost like females know they're all cunts.

>what the fuck are you even talking about?
Learn proper damn English or kindly fuck off. Pretty basic.
>why are you so sensitive?
Why is your entire region so ass-backwards that your left hand is used for wiping your own asses?
>calm down my neckbeard friend.
Unlike your stupid ass, I shave regularly. You might find it helps in hygiene.

Hillary cheated and he still came out looking better and more real than her

I don't get how scientific polls even fucking work in this debate.

Independents were swayed to Trump, but he still "lost" according to the polls. What the fuck?

>misusing fedoratipping
If you're going to adopt white culture, at least have the decency to know how to blend in. Not Trump's fault your country can't afford a roll of toilet paper.

Had he started off the first debate by ignoring the first question and said that Bernie should be up there not Crooked Hillary because Bernie got robbed by her and the DNC he would have won the first debate automatically. It was real, it sticks and no one would remember much of anything else.

He hasn't even started on her yet.

Damn right. He was constantly sniffing, saying wrong over and over again. What else was he supposed to do? Talk about policy?

Judging from the reaction of "anti-Hillary and not pro trump"
The debates are clusterfuck. The question are pointless and they just talk over each other and the moderator.

They might as well give both side free platform and the moderator only in charge of the time and not questions too.

>Paki doesn't know how to reading comprehension or into politics
Not everyone's country is so based on an outdated, archaic, worthless religion. Shut up and stop trying to have an opinion where you know jack shit. Then again
>Implying Muslims know shit outside raping lolis and fucking goats to begin with

Sup Forums is full of memeing NEETs who would have declared a victory for Trump whatever happened.

When he gets BTFO the population of Killary supporters will coincidentally rise by the exact amount of Trump supporters that disappear overnight. Just you wait and see.

pakis>leaf

The Access Hollywood tape is what lost him the election, but his reaction to it in the debates helped accelerate that.

No tape, no denial, no accusers, and I think he could have won.

Exit polls will show that the biggest change from 2012 to 2016 is the women's vote shifting Dem.

This is something Hillary hoped for but Trump made her dreams come true.

>Gets his ass torn open
>Continues posting instead of fucking off and raping his sister in his mud hut
Shouldn't you be hiding from Al Qaeda or something?

Hillary cheated. She had all the questions in advance and memorized her responses. Trump had to come up with responses on the spot. Also, the moderators in the first 2 debates were heavily biased toward Hillary. Also, the media is biased against Trump, they try and do anything they can to make him look bad. It's a rigged system. The recent polls are rigged. A lot of the media polls were sampling a larger share of democrats to make Hillary's numbers look better. If you take a look at the unbiased polls, Trump is winning nationally by 4 points.

>Sup Forums is full of memeing NEETs who would have declared a victory for Trump whatever happened.
exactly.

Killary was clam as a motherfucker even when he kept interrupting her.

>Belgium
>Relevant
Remember when you guys did something people talked about? Me neither.

NICE TRY AHMED GO BOMB SOME BUS STATIONS YOU MON GOD WORSHIPPING FUCK ALSO MOON GOD = LUCIFER AND MOHAMMED= PROPHET OF LUCIFER

He won the 2nd and 3rd debate

He absolutely destroyed her in the 2nd debate

Trumps debate zingers worked best when he fought several opponents. the fewer debaters he had the more he fumbleld.

Compare his early debates with his laters.

Here's your last ((you))

>n-n-no yo-you're teh p-puppet
brutal

HEY SHITFUCKER GO GIVE YOUR KID SOME GLUE AND SEND HIM OFF TO THE CINEMA SO YOU CAN GET SOME SLEEP

He did. You're just retarded and believe the media.

Until kim mega uploads hillary's emails and implodes the entire system.

>Bosnia is as bad at reading comprehension as Pakistan
Fucking embarrassing, man. They have the excuse of being ass-backwards and fucking goats. What's yours?

I am an imam, ama

>hey have the excuse of being ass-backwards and fucking goats
did you just imply that I'm not an ass-backwards goatfucker? fuck you leaf

looks like someone's mad over some shitty trade deal

If Sup Forums memed on Jeb/Rubio/Cruz instead of Trump, they would be cruising on Hillary/

Lost first, Won second, Third was a tie desu. Pence won VP debate so that was good.

It turns out that Sup Forums is full of retards who fall for snake oil merchants.

>did you just imply that I'm not an ass-backwards goatfucker? fuck you leaf
I hope you're trolling, Bosnia.
I will NEVER not be upset over NAFTA and NATO. When I die, it will be mandatory that my death is preceded by the dissolution of both.

Nah, he beat Hillary on the 3rd debate though it was the moderator who helped the most with actual tough questions that made everyone laugh at how little she understands about policy.

Also did everyone forget that Trump on the next night proceeded to go to a dinner and destroy everyone, especially Hillary?

> Implying he didn't

FPBP

God damn, leaf.

Bad day?

You are absolutely recklessly savage today

>Also did everyone forget that Trump on the next night proceeded to go to a dinner and destroy everyone, especially Hillary?
They were shitter shattered by the end of it, it was hilarious.

@94754762
He did. Who did you listen to, CNN?

I've been pretty on-edge since Trudeau got elected. Making matters worse, WWIII is around the corner, refugees are making everything they touch turn to shit, and I got booted from my DnD group for "being annoying". Also, sick and should be in bed.

It'll be ok bro.

Once America is great again. We will remember who our friends are.

I think the 3rd debate he was acting and looking presidential while Hillary couldn't answer any of the questions she was given and avoided them completely.

Heck, I think Trump heard the calls of people who wanted him to burn Hillary with all the corrupted shit she has done during the debate and saved it all for the dinner as a huge middle finger to Hillary and the establishment at the same thing which was a bigger payoff imo.

I want to bustanut in her

>Once America is great again
I just want God Emperor Trump to annex Alberta and BC and call out Trudeau. I can live happily, knowing we're where we belong.

fpbp

Why did you get kicked out of your d&d group?