A FUCKING PICKLE singlehandedly BTFOs tons of enemies in a top secret gov location

>A FUCKING PICKLE singlehandedly BTFOs tons of enemies in a top secret gov location
>this is somehow boring and unfunny according to Sup Forums

I'll never understand you guys.

Rick & Morty is still as good as it used to be. Hope Sup Forums stops hating it for no reason one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Highest watched season to date. They must be doing something right with those female writers

This thread is shit and your opinion is shit.

>top secret gov location

it actually was an estonian embassy. they even used the american helicopter of estonian army..

Rick is genius written by morons. Pickle episode is perfect example of this.

Not at all. People had absurd expectations and were salivating for s3. It would get that viewership no matter what.

Ive been busy with dumb shit for the past month. wheres that sweet dl to the newest episodes?

I really think the all the haters are butthurt
Christian

Learn English

haha get trigged

So is Mr.Pickles funny because it shows a dog killing people?

people from the season finale on the edge of their seat
and people watching for even an ounce of flaw since hearing about the women hired

Rick is specifically cartoon genius, not real world genius. The whole point is he's a just a wizard more so than actual scientist. Of course everything in this episode was stupid. A battery is going to have the energy needed to fire a laser and that's only beginning to nitpick this episode. You could writer 30 pages of why everything in this episode doesn't make sense, but that's not the point. Rick and Morty's inspiration was to take the typical cartoon genius and put them in slightly more adult and realistic situations where there's actual repercussions for doing things like freezing someone with a freeze ray or something.

I'm not a hater, I love rick and mort
But that last superheroes episode was trash

Yeah, Christian is a sperger. I went to school with that asshole.

Rick and Morty's problem is that the science-fiction concepts in particular, and the writing in general, have lost all gravity and nuance. They've given up on introducing a concept or technology, then stretching it to its logical extreme to explore its possible dangers. No more dysfunctional family moments that smack of reality, just a whitewashed "everyone is awful, nobody is nice" exterior with no evolving motivation or internal logic. Instead, we get canned character traits plastered over a thin imitation of speculative fiction -- an elevator pitch of shit you've heard a hundred times before. "Jerry's penis is an alien organ analog or something", "Morty saves a transdimensional entity but it turns out that it's going to kill everyone", "Basically 'The Thing' but also the Thing implants false memories". Season 1's lowest point was that Needful Things parody, which was still pretty great. One of season 2's least-worst episodes was The Purge. Not a clever parody or parallel concept that pokes fun at the batshit ridiculous concept, just an awful movie cut down into 11 minutes with the only characterization or growth Morty got for the entire season. Rick and Morty's problem isn't that it became popular, nor is it JUST that there are new writers, but it no longer has the depth or charm that made the first season work so well. It's not even that the first season was very funny, it was just engaging.

Now here's a big colorful picture of some big colorful titties so you fuckers will actually read this shit.

>>A FUCKING PICKLE singlehandedly BTFOs tons of enemies in a top secret gov location
>>this is somehow boring and unfunny according to Sup Forums
Yeah where's the funny part in the first sentence? Thought so.

>Gary stu with all the answers wins again.
What's not to like?

>all whacky ideas are undeniably funny and entertaining

This whole thread, saged and hidden

If any season 2-3 episodes appeared on season 1, people will eat that shit up

The show became stale because it's not new anymore

Still no leaked preview images for the next episode yet?

It's a good show Like a lot of shows that become popular , the fandom has tainted its image. Sup Forums has the habit of being contrarian and judging things by shit fandoms even though the quality of the show can vary no matter how toxic the fandom.

Think like SU has SJW that bully artist including the people on the show.

Rick and Morty has Memespouters and pseudo intellectuals

Whole episode was utter shit
Whole episode was just like one big chicken fight shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

>Amount of viewers indicates quality
Stop posting this in every Rick and Morty thread

Nah, I've been kinda dissapointed with this 3rd season. The 2nd Season had such an amazing ending, and then they rush everything in the first episode of season 3. There was just so much left unexplored - I wasn't satisfied with episode 1 of season 3 at all. I didn't particularly like episode 2 or 3 of this new season either, and Rick has been more of a douche lately... I mean, he always was a douche, but never in a way where I actively disliked him. This seems to have changed in this new season for me.

>>A FUCKING PICKLE singlehandedly BTFOs tons of enemies in a top secret gov location
What exactly makes you think this is a good thing?
Do any other cartoons get praise for "hilarious omgsorandom" humour? If the newest episode of Family Guy involved a pickle killing people do you think people would come around to Family Guy?

The only show where that premise doesn't make me want to puke is ATHF and that's because it's ATHF.

>This seems to have changed in this new season for me.
This is actually the main thing that dictates this show's watchability in my eyes. When I stopped liking Rick as a character, when he stopped being a loveable asshole and just turned into an annoying asshole it sours the whole show because at least 10% of any given episode is slobbering on his pickle rick.

Rick and Morty vs Sup Forums is like throwing pearls before pigs

>Rick & Morty is still as good as it used to be.
Fucker not even close
Swifty is better than pickle rick

>le contrarians XD
I fucking hate that shit
Those new episodes are bad and thats why people is pissed.
The same happened with the purge , shitpost went up because the episode was bad.
If you want turn to 0 your standards good 4u but don't cry when you read people that want quality.

I've never really like Rick and Morty.
It has some great parts but for some reason if I watch the same episode more than once I just can't bear it.

Sounds like something a Mary Sue would do. Why even defend it?

>No more dysfunctional family moments that smack of reality
But the therapy scenes in episode 2 are a perfect example of this

>>this is somehow boring and unfunny according to Sup Forums

Is Rick & Morty the new Invader Zim? It's just random shit for spergs.

When will the writers of Rick and Morty realize that Christians are the most persecuted group in the United States?
nah I'm just kidding FUCK YOU GOD WUB A LUB A DUB *beelllch* DUB BITCHES

>not being intelligent enough to enjoy R&M

I feel like they didn't really do that much with the Pickle part. I enjoyed when he was having the shootout with the Jaguar and he uses a bunch of condiments to heal himself. That used the goofy premise in a consistent way. The rest was just standard Rick science improvisation.

Once he had the little body it was pretty much just small Rick.

Not to say that I hated or loved the ep, but that's just why I don't think the absurdity of the set up is that valuable.

Don't overthink the show. It's a very simple but amazingly effective forumla (futurama*doctorwho[explicit]) and it works because you can do anything with it. Small core cast but also infinite cast. Movie parodies, trope deconstruction, etc. It works and it doesn't need to be written by a genius. Rick IS God. An alcoholic Doc. He has the cheat codes, he can do whatever and maybe even live forever.

I wouldn't exactly call it lolsorandum if you look at it all in context. Explaining the premise makes it sound incredibly stupid and lolsorandum, but the explanation for everything at least worked a little bit.

It was still a mediocre episode.