Critter Coven

Well, the fox got some kind of grounding right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4spiD9KKjc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is bullshit, you can't send beelzebub to his room

Posting best girl (boy)

This comic is getting sillier by the page and I love it.

Also can we keep the lewdness to a minimum this time? I don’t want these threads to get thrown into the :-(

Anyway lucheek has already drawn five canon nudes of Critter Coven characters for you horny fucks.

Really now? Surprised I haven't seen them yet.

Implying they wouldn't get thrown into paranormal instead :-)

Yeah, I can do that. There's a lot more to talk about, anyways.

Why do I feel Arepo is behind all of this

What, you don't trust this face?

She's a pretty good girl.

Huh. The tapas site got a different page.

>Artist is finally doing lewds
>Not a single one of them is the goat
I can't complain because I'm to much of a cheapskate to ask for commissions but I'm still a little sad though.

Nice catch. I don't think that was intentional, but at least we get a floorcat acting goofy.

There's still one slot left, probably. You can't abandon hope yet.

jesus, i love that stupidly large cat girl

She's the best.

That’s probably next week’s page

Question for fellow fans, do you think this comic might take a dark turn? Like actually coming across dead bodies and the like?

I thought the cat was supposed to be like a legit cultist, so she ought to know how this stuff works.

The cat is also excited about being a dunderhead. Based on what we've seen the 13th vigil may be extinct in everything but name and she's just lonely.

I love how Shadow thinks in teenager kind of way. She's a cute.

I don't think so, especially since we're getting into bootylicious ghost and grounding pun territory. I think it's going to be 95% comfycore, 5% kind-of-spooky occult happenings as seen by practitioners.

I just want to remind everyone that witch is a gender-neutral term, and you can be a male witch

What's going to happen is basically nothing, but the skeptic bird character is going to get spooked out over a misunderstanding, and she'll come to accept her friends' superstitions and possibly even join them.

Alright, was just asking. I would like some darker elements but like the first user said, this just plain comfy.

Hey, thanks for the trivia! I remember Poppy had a similar issue with that foppish rabbit magician witch.

Anything spark that trivia, or are you just saying?

I just felt like saying it. But those Poppy threads where people were arguing about warlocks was funny.

>his language can't swithc a female noun to male and viceversa
bruja/brujo motherfuckers

I can't imagine witchcraft being big in inquisition countries.

How old are each of these characters supposed to be?
I assume the fox is the only teenager, the goat & bird are college, and the rest are full adults??

Nice guesses. The fox is 15, the goat's 19, the bird's 20, the mouse is 36, and the cat falls under "unknown, but definitely over 18".

woah wait what
who's the bee

>Florence is mom-tier

You mean Trish? She's cute, and not technically introduced yet. She got a namedrop, though.

the world needs more cute bees

Just don't call miss saggy breasts a milf.

It would be one hell of a reveal if she actually was a mom, though. She technically could have a kid that's Clara's age.

kek
>It would be one hell of a reveal if she actually was a mom, though. She technically could have a kid that's Clara's age.

She probably ate them

>Rosie having small breasts and pierced nipples is now canon
Thanks to whoever commissioned that lewd for confirming my tomboy theory

Only if they were sick and about to die anyways. It's dad mice you have to look out for: they'll go from infanticidal rage to paternal understanding, and back.

youtube.com/watch?v=4spiD9KKjc4

>Florence took up the hands-off technique for personal grooming

Reminds me of mangneto

where dem loods at

>Arepo has canon banging body
How does she do it? Is it all that eating she doesn't do?

They're where they usually are, at e6.

Two lood.

Why do we care about this comic again? This artist can't draw the same character looking the same in a different panel. It's lazy as fuck and looks like her whole wolf crew is pushing stupid shitty SJW shit.

Show me the "SJW Shit"

A better question would be why this is allowed, but OOP isn't.

Because I and likely other people on Sup Forums find it entertaining and enjoyable to read.

I mean if you don't like something you're not obligated to care about it. Just go find something else.

because a mod personally dislikes OOP

They're all pushing the "OOOH LGBT DIVERSITY" agenda. No one gives a shit if it's not a good fucking comic. Who needs all these "diverse" descriptors to create a goddamn story

I like the novelty of a series that wants to focus on a very specific niche over the selling points that other webcomics have, and that wants to act as the artist's training ground for putting her art degree to use. The niche happens to gel with me, as a wannabe occult hobbyist who likes furry work, and a comfycore comic that keeps to its update schedule isn't too hard to keep up on.

There's also cute girls doing cute things, and the artist's friends/partners aren't changing Critter Coven's focus on wiccan lifestyles.

If you give a shit about her "putting this degree to use", tell her to draw like she cares about her dumb comic. The rat literally has no eyebrows in one panel and a few pages back, the bird had a fucking trogdor arm

When you got your degree did you learn that details diminish with distance?

I'm often the first one to complain about model inconsistency and errors here, so you're barking up the wrong tree there. Problem is, she (and a lot of modern artists) take inspiration from the style-over-substance less-modeled movement popularized by underground comix and other independents, and actually likes drawing like that. You know, the "if you can recognize the character, they're on-model" thing from O.K K.O..

I'm more into watching development than making development at this point. You've got more passion put into disliking something than a lot of people do actually liking something, and while that's cool you're not going to change minds here.

>show me the SJW shit

They're not all white males

>SJW shit
News flash: not everyone in the world is a cisgendered male

Who said I had a degree? You don't need a degree to tell when art is bad. Her eyebrows should still be there in the first panel. She's not even far enough away. Her linework is shoddy and sloppy on recent pages. Instead of brown nosing her, why don't you try giving her constructive crit if you care about her growth so goddamn much. deuces.

I don’t think the comic will ever turn “dark,” but I could imagine them fucking up so much that even finding a dead body would become silly

None of them are gay bi or lesbian.
Hell none of their sexual orientation has been brought up.

So far most have been about snacks and Christian names.

Oh, OK.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go tell Stephen Hawking he's got it all wrong about black holes.

Pretty sure the goat is trans and was dating the bird, so, ""lesbians"" apparently. *eyeroll*

Oh no. Now I can't read this comic any more or I'll turn into a transsexual goat too!

>go to world class chef
>serves me shit on a plate
>rightfully complain about it
>"Oh did you do to culinary school? Didn't think so, guess I should tell Stephen Hawking he's wrong about black holes"
kys you're self.

>a cartoonist who chooses to forgo details at different distances and (*gasp*) goes off-model is comparable to a chef serving human feces at a restaurant
komet sewer side

Listen, I only want to offer Stephen Hawking constructive criticism. If he wants to ignore it and continue publishing shit like some dA tier retard I can't stop him.

>why this is allowed
Comics with animals are allowed on Sup Forums as long as the threads don’t degrade to furfaggotry. Since we and other threads (BCB etc.) tend to behave, we don’t get deleted on sight.
I’m not sure about OOP but I’m guessing they were posting so much yiff that mods got pissed

OOP also involves gender and species swapping, so there's that too

arguing with furfags is futile
you've seen how they hype up mediocre shit with Undertale and Night in the Woods, of course they'd latch onto a comic that looks like a middle school art project

>you've seen how they hype up mediocre shit with Undertale and Night in the Woods, of course they'd latch onto a comic that looks like a middle school art project

Its funny cuz its true

I want to read something related to witches in modern times.

When are they going to unlock the Keys of Solomon?