Race filters: a-ok

Race filters: a-ok
HIV filters: BIGOTED, IGNORANT

oh man I'm so bigoted for not wanting to get AIDS. And don't you give me a lecture on how undetectable is and I won't get it, clearly you, as someone who contracted HIV yourself are not someone I should listen to in this regard

Other urls found in this thread:

projectaccept.org/herpes-stigma-the-origin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reality always leaves satire behind.

but HIV filters usually are already included when you select race and hetero

They simply shouldn't exist, you know how retarded people are, they'll see someone says they don't have HIV and take their word for it, I always assume someone has it before they fuck my ass

Because clearly nobody would ever lie on dating apps to make themselves look more dateable, right?

>Blogger says
Opinion discarded
To the trashcan it goes.

It's only because it's [CURRENT YEAR].
[NEXT YEAR] it will actually be cool to have AIDS

So you're not ok with race filters? What are you a coal burner?

Jesus fucking christ the entitlement.

If this fuckwit stopped taking his meds for a few weeks he would die and he's acting sanctimonious on social media.

A qt red head with herpes wants to shack up. What do I do Sup Forums I really like her?

because a fashion faux pas and a virus causing deadly disease are equivalent.

bag it and tag it

You'll regret it

>oh man I'm so bigoted for not wanting to get AIDS.
you don't understand.

HIV is treatable now. so the worst thing about it is the stigmatizing of those people trough the media and bigoted nazis. if everyone/the majority gets HIV then everybody will be included.

t. Roche Pharmaceuticals shareholder

Haha 8.5/10

I love all those delusional idiots. I'd love to tell them how wonderful it will be when heir gums are going to rot away, when there are going to be painful fissures in the mucous membranes, how all their STDs are going to go from itchy to genital-scarring, and then slowly succumb to usually harmless diseases.
And when they are going to shit themselves because of medications, their teeth falling away, they will at last see the light of how stupid it is to not use protection.

And, I see young HIV patiens, but i don't see old ones. Why don't you show us the ones who had it for decades, how good their quality of life is?

Source: being a doctor.

> Blogger

:^)

>STRAYA isnt trolling for once

double wrap. Also, herpes isn't infectious if she's on the appropriate meds.

meds paid for by the taxpayer

I hope you aren't shit posting, straya. Which meds?

Why would you willingly have sex with someone with herpes. You're not even thinking with your dick

Underrated

Because I'm fucking retarded. They make me feel like i'm not a freak.

Kill yourself you degenerate homo

Herpes is nothing, man. You're going to get it eventually if you are sowing your wild oats.

It flares up for a couple days every few months, sometimes it doesn't even do that. Like who gives a shit?

I'm pretty sure the entire herpes 'taboo' was fabricated by pharma companies.

Back in the 90's there were people with HIV who roofied people's drinks at bars and later the person would wake up next to a dumpster in some alley with a needle in his/her thigh with a note attached that said "One of us HIV positive".

Going to play doubles advocate here.
I assume nobody in this thread has read this article (I haven't either), but educated guess this dumbass pressed the HIV filter, fucked some nigger without a condom and got HIV because nobody would ever lie on the internet and is now warning people not to trust the HIV filter.

Don't do it it's not worth it

If you really do want to then go get tested and see if you have it already
Most people who have herpes (a significant percentage of the population does) never show any symptoms and therefore don't know they have it

Degenerate.

Can someone red pill me on AIDS? I feel like there's a lot of liberal disinformation about it.

>painful open sores on your dick?
>who cares bro go for it!

You need to go away

That's racist

>using hook up apps

What is wrong with you

10/10 file name mang.

It is fascinating that coal-burners, druggies and bisexuals are responsible for making HIV a white thing.

I thought the HIV filter is to make it easier for bug chasers?

Gotta poz that neg hole

It's almost impossible to catch if you're a man fucking an HIV positive woman
The chance is 1 in 4000

If you're a woman fucking an HIV positive man you have a high chance of contracting it

If you get fucked up the ass by a pozz dude you almost certainly will get it

However there is now something called post exposure prophylaxis (they even have pre exposure prophylaxis now) which is a drug cocktail you take for one month starting within 72 hours of exposure to the virus and it is extremely effective in stopping the virus and saving people from contracting it

Yeah, and I'll tell you how it actually is.

Genital herpes is incredibly benign. The 'horror story' pics are from infected sores on homeless drug addicts.

If you practice normal general hygiene, herpe bumps go away in 2-3 days. You prob shouldn't fuck during that time since its not cool to spread it, but its still merely a mild inconvenience.

Risking getting a redhead pregnant is the most retarded part.

Fucking ranga-banga.

Degenerate maybe, but he's right in that the taboo was a fabrication. It was so common and insignificant that I don't think it was even referred to in a medical textbook until long after aciclovir had begun marketing

projectaccept.org/herpes-stigma-the-origin/

But... HIV-carriers are a walking death sentence.

>Blogger Says

First you contract the HIV virus. This destrots your T-cells, who destroy pathogens. When you hit a certain level of T-cells, you get AIDS. When people die of AIDS, they actually die from a secundary infection like pneumonia because their immune system is fubar.

>blogger says

Luc Montagnier says it's bullshit and that you can just get rid of it by boosting your immune system. Everyone says he's insane of course but he's the guy who discovered the HIV so i don't know.

Isn't it amazing how personal blogs and Twitter and YouTube comments from random people literally get posted as news stories by publications like the New York Times and the Washington Post

How can anyone take them seriously?

Many clinical trials debunked that

However many Eastern Europeans carry a gene that makes them immune to HIV

The media is beyond fucked at this point. Especially in America but likely here too, I don't know, I don't watch TV or read newspapers.

I would say there's only 1 completely unbiased news source in the US and that's C-SPAN.

God bless C-SPAN.

Is magic Johnson gay then

Downlowing. Blacks fuck anything.

One person said that. How is that news?

or you could just fuck the same woman for the rest of your life and never have to worry about open soars on your dick ever

Likely bisexual

Could be just a straight man who got unlucky as I'm sure he easily fucked over 1000 women

His son is a super flamboyant homosexual tho (actually spends a lot of time shopping with Tiffany Trump lmao) and if the ol' SJW moniker about gayness being genetic is true then he definitely got it from his father

Herpes in the vag? Fuck no. I had genital warts, now it's latent (probably for life, but it seems doctors are split on it), and I'd never wish even a mild thing as that on anyone, and herpes is fucking SORES that you have for LIFE. Trust me, don't do it dude.

> using dating apps
> letting (((them))) know whom and what you like
> letting (((them))) define your relationship
21th century, why?

based truth

Let's see
Due to all the multiculturalism and mass migrations
> the ones who had it for decades, how good their quality of life is
I think we need to make tuberculosis-chan soon

>or you could just fuck the same woman for the rest of your life

Why would I do that? So I could raise a nuclear family and pay lots of taxes, so that hordes of niggers and mexicans can live on my dime?

Don't you realize that humanity is a turd that is already circling the drain? It can't be salvaged or saved. I intend to enjoy my life while I can.

>inb4 christfag shame attempt

Also, I got that shit even WITH a condom, it doesn't give 100% protection, I'm sure herpes can find a way to infect you with a condom as well if you are unlucky.

God fucking damn. Those comments... I fucking hate fags.

Just stay away from niggers. Now you have 90% less chance of getting HIV.

ever had a cold sore? if so you already have herpes, hit it.

>>inb4 christfag shame attempt
>shitting all over someone else's priorities

>treatable

Yeah taking a 20 pill cocktail everyday for the rest of your shitty aids infected life.
There is still no real available cure. And it is still a fatal illness.
Maybe if we just let aids run it's course people would think twice about unprotected sex with multiple partners.

Also: bug chasing
Google with care

are you a prostitute?

>So I could raise a nuclear family and pay lots of taxes, so that hordes of niggers and mexicans can live on my dime?

>Thailand

Actually it's down to like 2 pills once a day now

Clearly a sex tourist

Ggood filter everything.

Filter companys by there degenerate aceptance shit and boycot this sobs.

Every trap gay or nigger infested company gets no money.

It will fix it or brake it once and for all.

>>sex naturally
>gay sex
>at all natural

Don't try to understand homos

There's a reason why up until very recently they had to stick to their little ghettos or risk the beating of a lifetime

Men have been fucking each other in the ass since the beginning of time.
Greeks, Romans, Muslims, Chinks, Abos, Samurais etc.

That's not the same thing. One's HSV-1, the other HSV-2. If you get genital herpes, you might not have any symptoms at all, or they might be much more unpleasant than a normal cold sore.

Nah, I am American, but I live here and run my online business.

Thailand is a lovely country. I will probably retire here in many years, if WW3 does not happen.

Doesn't make it natural, or anymore natural than using a condom. People have been fucking animals since the beginning of time as well.

Give an inch and they take a mile

Yeah.

> sex tourist in thailand
> tries to trivialise STDs

Was getting gassed part of your plan?

do you hear yourself? HIV/AIDS is ok because if your lucky you only have to take 2 pills once a day for the rest of your life. you are putting your life in the hands of tens to hundreds of people. there are way too many possibilities of the meds being made to getting into your hands. these riskd multiply as more and more people need the medication. not to mention super aids becoming a thing with every retard mixing strains all willy nilly and taking the anti-viral.

>not wanting AIDs

Uh, deadly communicable disease-ist much?

AIDs Cells Matter.

>shareholder

kek. Yeah, me too, buddy. I also buy stock. I just didn't realize this gave me an intellectual edge in debates.

Dude... that's probably the tamest of the assertions in his comment. Understand the context; he's saying "you can't criticize someone for having unprotected sex with a stranger", and that "ignoring the sexual needs of an HIV positive individual on that basis alone is bigoted". Literally madness.

I never implied that it was okay or should be acceptable I simply pointed out your misunderstanding so that (You) can be more educated

Calm down

>quad Js

t. Queerty commenter

>HIV is treatable now
What about AIDS?

If you have AIDs that's Nature's way of telling you to stop fucking having sex. These people are incredibly irrationally selfish and are willingly putting people at risk for a few more orgasms.

That last comment in really sums the insanity up. They are no different from junkies. Gives no fucks about who they fuck or get fucked by and what it can result in as long as they get another "hit".

JUST SAY NO

I've been working in the med sector for a while and had to take regular blood tests in case some fuck didn't tell he had some STD and got me infected.

I would rather never have sex again than risking someones life. People who spread it should be sentenced to compulsory anti-libido meds for their rest of their life. Fucking degenerates.

i have a fetish for bare backing slags im fully aware of how degenerate it is but i dont really give a fuck, i've caught chlamydia at least 5 times and passed it on probably twice as many. Last year i got an 18 y/o virgin pregnant in magaluf and im still debating whether to take responsibility or not

>blogger says

ok

If you're using a dating app you're already a degenerate anyway.

>read article saying STIs are on the rise in Canada
>increased gay pride parades since weed man was elected
>realize its because of Weed Man

:(

It's been this way since the 80's. When we first learned about AIDS and how it was transmitted through bodily fluids, people were asking if they could get it from mosquito. Asking that question got you mockery and laughter, and if you were afraid of using the same glass or utensils as someone with AIDS, you were called a hater.

> Last year i got an 18 y/o virgin pregnant in magaluf and im still debating whether to take responsibility or not

Just kill both of them and yourself.

Take responsibility so that your genetic trash doesn't get passed on.

>I really like her
do you also really like herpes? because they are a package deal.

t. virgin

To be fair there is a very large scene in London especially where gay guys try to get HIV.
What is that?

nice