If Della is Donald's twin sister, and she's never appeared in a cartoon before...

If Della is Donald's twin sister, and she's never appeared in a cartoon before, do we know that she wouldn't have the same speech impediment?

Who is the twins' father?

Quackmore Duck and Hortense McDuck (who's Scrooge's sister)

FUCK I meant the triplets, well whatever... thank you anyway

The father or the triplets is duck

Of course she won't. Donald only have his voice because it's iconic

If your friend has an incredibly similar looking but opposite gender twin isn't that just the rule 63 version of your friend?

>The McDuck family name dies with Scrooge because of his greed

It's interesting, only the 'Duck family name lived on and it wasn't even the original Duck family line.

I guess the McDuck name will die with Scrooge unless he has children late in life.

I've never seen opposite gender twins who look super alike.

Or convinces the triplets to take the name

in this day in age, family names don't mean much anymore unless your dealing with inheritance. It seem to make sense that Scrooge wouldn't care about keeping his name alive over grooming a worthy successor cause inheritance is the polar opposite to his method of capitalism, (ie: work for your shit).

what is Abner "Whitewater" Duck's story?

Is Sir Eider McDuck... Daffy Duck?

Since Donald essentially raised them, they'd probably have taken his name if they were going to change their names, but their last names just happen to be "Duck" anyway.

I mean, anyone related to scrooge could change their last name and it'd essentially be the same thing
They are descended from a mcduck and their last name is mcduck, what's the real difference?

There's also Matilda.

Fethry, Abner and even Donald may have children in the future ,tho

...what happened to Matilda McDuck?

Pretty sure he has white feathers and the shadows from the helmet cover that up

She is marry with Von duck

If I'm not mistaken, she married Ludwig von Drake, but Rose wasn't allowed to include him in the tree.

Since they abandoned the idea of ducks sounding like ducks thing extremely early on it's unlikely. Donald's impediment is mostly kept around because it's iconic and sort fits his personality of having anger issues and having fits. Because of this the very few times cartoons or comics take notice of his impediment usually just explain it as being a product of his anger issues and leave it at that.

So no, probably not.

Who knew that Donald's great-uncle was a race traitor?

New episodes WHEN?

September.

Welcome to the retarded mess that is Disney's release schedule on episodes of new shows. Enjoy your stay.

Imagine a conversation between them in case she does

Oh shit I remember how bad it was for Gravity Falls

It seems consistent once Setember hits, so I think they just wanted to build hype early then regularly air the series more accurately on the 30 years after the original.

She's actually in one of Don Rosa's comic, as an old lady living in Scotland.

That's literally the exact way that old aristocracy did things in Europe and America.

I know there was a scandal in the 1950's of a man blackmailing his nephew into doing that, I'm sure some families still do it today.

that doesn't have to be, any of the McDucks like Quagmire, Jake and Pothole McDuck could have had children. they wouldn't be shown on the tree because they're not related to any prominent characters, like donald, gladstone, fethry and gus

His voice is a result of a war injury.

Only if they don't bring in Scrooge's Brother

Well there is Goldie's Granddaughter if she's brought in from the Europe stuff.

Hence she may or may not be related to Scrooge. Which has other implications.

Suppose they both had a speech impediment, and Della managed to lose hers while Donald just got into arguments with speech therapists making it worse?

We know from Rosa that Della left the room when shouted at by Scrooge while young Donald kicked him in the arse.

proof? is this canon?