So... who has made the largest bet on trump?

So... who has made the largest bet on trump?

i made $100 on trump (thats my limit)

I got a bonus of $16 to use on a bet so i'll put that to trump as well

Should I put $500 on next president or popular vote?

Only £50 but it was 8/1 odds so I'm really hoping he wins.

I might chuck on a paycheck $344

pic related

Not large, but I am considering going up to 1000 or 2000 bucks IF the emails would drop.
If no releases are coming I will stay with 100.

$100.

$540 if he wins.

Pop. vote for sure

#yolo

It's the same bet with the same odds, at least if you're using sportsbet.

£100 at 9-2

500 euro here

What site? I'm in US and can't find anything

Some user said they bet $10,000 a few threads ago.

I lost a bunch of money betting ponies a few days ago, so I'm waiting until my next pay check before betting anything.

sportsbet.com.au

:^)

I'm waiting till after my birthday to place it. That way I'll have disposable dosh. I'll probably place £200 on him to win

If I'm in the US can I bet?

Isn't gambling banned in most states in the land of the free?
And he was using a site called sportsbet.

t. degenerate gambler

Due to electoral college it's not the same pal.

no

Also do California to go red, it's 21:1

In exotics they've got popular vote winner not to win the college, 11:1

And the BIG one, amendment 19 to be repealed by 2020, which is a crazy 501:1

Amendment 19 is the right for women to vote... Now stay with me here...

Obviously women are going to be able to keep voting, but the wording is 'the right to vote won't be infringed upon becuase of sex'.... If you know what the current year is, your know using the term 'sex' is now problematic with fuckwits, who prefer the term 'gender'.

I think there's a huge chance that the wording will be changed, which requires it to be scraped, and rewritten. It might not happen by 2020, but it's the type of bullshit politicians waste time on, it'll happen eventually. Go have a pint on it anyway, Couple of dollars

>Not large
>$1000 or $2000
That's a large bet

t. an average gambler

I made 25/25. Nomination/President.

>inb4 hillary wins

Idk I live in California, not too sure of betting laws but I wana bet bigly and put 10k on trump

pic very related

Not really. A candidate can win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.

Also I am looking forward for the 9th of november, when everybody will show their shekel gains or losses here.

No, pop vote is 5.4 and pres. is 5.

Reasoning?

Some American user put $1000 on him very early on in the campaign when he was paying 10k to 1. Didn't cap but he posted proof.

bovada.lv

couple of days ago a fellow Belgian posted a thread betting 2500 euro on Trump.

clinton popular vote under 40% @ $34 might be ok

700€ even though I find betting degenerated

I've got $1,700 riding on him so far, might add a bit more this weekend

Can you read?
Currently my bet is 100.
I wont even notice if these are gone.
And if I win I would get around 500, which means I can live one month from eating KFC everyday.
noice

That's actually decent reasoning... But is that the way SportsBet are going to honour it?
And Trump being next US President is at $5.00, I get that, but popular vote is at $5.65 - which means he can win the vote of the people, but not the presidency.... Doesn't that mean this (popular vote bet) is the safer choice?!?
Keen to place a green one on this...

that would be some leicester type of bet.

What the fuck. Why would you guys bet more than a 100 bucks?

>commies thinking they know america

Trump will wind in a landslide.

If electorals don't follow through then they might as well be writing their own wills.

Because we actually earn/have money? Changes relationship to money... hundreds of Euros do not feel as much.

I put up 200 euro on Trump winning, the odds were 5.5 then.

There's also 5.5 odds on republicans winning Texas. Should I bet another 200 on this?

Please.

Texas looks good, seriously though drop a few bucks on California going red, that's going to be the big upset this election I reckon.

People that tell you Florida will go blue are fucking dreamin

>ITT : trumplets that are gonna lose their money and their shit :^)

$1000 at 2.35:1 less go

trump wins = free money
whore wins = ww3 no need for money

I'm placing down £20 for dubs

>ITT: People which are earning money and can afford loosing some hundreds.

Now go and ask for your pocket money of November.

So you're telling me that betting 1k or more is reasonable because you "have and ACTUALLY earn money"? If you think that hundreds of euroshekels are peanuts, then you should perhaps reconsider your current relationship with money. Spending gargantuan amounts of cash for the sake of spending it because you can "afford" it seems pretty pointless to me.

>Someone that probably donated to Bernie's campaign, and now hoping Hillary can win so hes not a total loser

Yeah, get fucked cunt.

Haha a fucking penal colony. About to get raped by China when they become top dog, since the US will be weak and will go to war with Russia

Same here mate. Good luck.

5.5 on reps winning Texas? Look again mate. On Bwin its only 1.17.

Popular vote is safest desu

I think it's illegal here somehow. Should I try a Belgium or German site? Any neighbour bro wanna help me out with a trustworthy site?

t. Europoor

Reasoning behind him winning Michigan? What do you think about Wisconsin/PA/NH which I believe were on a similar level but considered more likely?

GUYS

More importantly, if Trump gets in, will he repeal the federal US law banning online gambling? (introduced by George Bush Jr.)

900 bongshekels on trump @ 5.75

Yes, it's about the perception and not so much about wealth signaling rather than the adrenaline part of the risk taking.

If you have ~3k€ per month to spend, and >20k€ in savings, you would not get any kick out of betting 100€, which would be a large amount for somebody with 700€/month and no savings (like a student).

I have $10k on Trump, but I also have information most people don't have.. so.. I'll have a new car next month.

tfw $5000 at 35:1 on Trump i placed back in july last year

Not just about risk taking, its about the reward. If you have 3000 yuros disposable then winning 500 isn't much. Winning 5000 is.

We're chinas ally, the first country in the world to be invited in joint naval exercises.

Good luck with that Russian war though dipshit, trump doest take over until january 20th, and there's plenty of time for you to get glassed back to the stoneage before he gets to undue Obama and Hillary's warmongering

I put a bet on about 6 months ago when it was 35-1

Not sure if it's the same odds now

Betsson has Texas for Rep at 5.5 right now. 1.65 for Dem.
And Trump winning has gone from 5.5 to 4.5 in two days.

Gonna put some money on Texas when I get home from work!

I put €900 down on Trump. Regret not waiting longer though because half my bet is on shitty odds

I still think it's pointless, but we're all rooting for the same side here so good luck, pal.

I put down £1000 at betfair with the odds at 5.7

I made a mistake with the cashout as it's my first time winning and ruined by god tier odds at 6.4 so I'm totally screwed up on higher winnings.

It's not. I've seen heaps of dutchies screencap their bets over on Sup Forums.

Im using Unibet, but no previous experience with the site myself

>bet 1500€ on [email protected]

I have about £100 on him.

Best states that have a decent chance of going red to bet on?

What are your odds, frog?

Yeah, winning 500€ would feel like a waste of time.

Yes, and after that we make Mitteleuropa great again :)

I didn't know your entire country had that much money

I get 11K USD if he wins

that is 100k SEK

they probably fucked up then. If thats true im gonna put some paper on the reps in texas too

Betting on elections is illegal in America.

lol, land of the free

post payout on the 9th

>tfw if Trump wins Sup Forums can actually afford that Sup Forums island/town/land/mansion that they've always dreamt about

Yesterday Trump was at 5.5 now it's at 5. Crooked went from 1.16 to 1.2.

I really want to put like 10k Euro on Trump because I need the money but it would be all my savings. The elections are rigged anyway. Only way Trump will win is if Crooked gets convicted within 2 weeks or dies/goes into coma.

I'm really hoping for him winning the electoral college closely but I think she will win popular vote because Texas will be closer this time and many christcucks in still deep red states won't turn out.( so he wins oklahoma by only 20 and not 30 points) while at the same time california will be bluer than ever.

Also bet 20 bucks on him getting arizona, trump winning between 21-30 states and Johnson getting less than 5%

Nigger turnout and factory workers, don't know enough about the other states to bet.

Betsson got Trump at 4.5 now

We're all laughing at you over at Sup Forums
t./bet/

Thx

>thinking Clinton is winning popular vote ever

What are you doing?

was on betsson right now. they have the dems on 5.5 not the reps....so yeah you fucked up as I expected

actually?

post a screenshotty

>Trump wins
>Sup Forums uses big payout to fund island nation
>collapses within a single generation because no women

Please paypal me the money.

A somewhat RARE being missed in this thread

The odds are being power at the moment becuase of the amount of money being put down.

Someone bets a million, odds drop HUGE

I think he will completely outperform the polls( which have him like ~ 5.5% behind and will come quite close to a tie in the popular vote but not win it by 0.5-1.5%. Still hoping for him getting >270.

Write down your account number and sort code and I will wire you the monies directly