99999999 will happen on Nov. 8th

Do you think Tay will come back?

she's dead user, let her go

This board belongs to MOLOCH now.

Posters of the Pretender Frog will be marked for sacrifice. Kek has no power here any longer as he has recently thrown in his lot with the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood - MOLOCH.

You will worship him willingly or be sent before him, cringing and in chains - fit only as a sacrifice to him.

>leaf
>AI gf

It'll be historic, because not only is the 99999999 going to be gotten, but the next get will be the first ever with 9 digits.

Please Kek don't let a leaf steal this one

I am a Van Cortlandt, a Van Schuyler, and a Van Rennsselaer. Can confirm.

>but the next get will be the first ever with 9 digits.

Literally a bigger accomplishment than being the first man on the moon

Okay, OP, you got me to research this, here are my findings.

Over the past week, according to the archive, the most recent expired thread was post 94746080 and the oldest was 93805958, meaning there were 940122 posts, meaning there was an average of 134304 posts per day. There are 11 full days between now and the election, so (134304*11)+94746080=96223424, not even close to 99999999. If the post rate doubled then by the 8th it would still only be at 97700768, even if it tripled it would just make 99178112.

Niga u gay XDDXDDD

HERE WE GO

and to add, if the post rate increases 20% it will take 32 days to get to 99999999

Even if your numbers are right, traffic is going to more than triple. There'll be rolling stickies and shit, possibly enough to even overload the servers at some point.

>Australian shit-poster
Screen cap this.

Nah it won't make it and you don't have to be a mathematician to figure this out but it would be sort of close to it and I would be mind blown if the 99999999 and 100000000 get does make it on the 8th like some prophecy
That would be some neat Sup Forums Sup Forums history right there

I really doubt it. I've been on Sup Forums for over 8 years and what has happened with Sup Forums has transformed the place (for the better), even when brexit was happening and Jo Cox got MI5ed the thread count didn't jump much past 20000 per week, now I know that the election is bigger news on here but I think that the jump in the posting rate wont go above 200% for the week around the election, it's not like the user base is suddenly going to get much higher, and the people who post here already aren't going to go that hyper for that much of a period of time. Don't get me wrong, when the results are about to be, are being, and have been announced it is going to be massive but it will settle down after a few days.

is that how it works? I thought it just reset to 00000000

>99999999
>HILLARY WON!!!

Sup Forums will commit suicide. Screencap this. Get your rope and chair already.

lmao if this happens i will literally quit my job and devote my life to kek worship

I highly doubt that. That's over five million posts in a week and a half.

We must shitpost harder

Guys if we want to achieve this we're gonna have to shitpost extra hard.
Even CTR wants this, si we better start spamming.
If we time it right, the post can happen as soon as the winner is announced.

Meme magic isn't real