Tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

So she's gonna come back with a short blonde wig, right

>Black Widow dies

Does anybody really care? Really?

Comic Book deaths are completely pointless, once what used as original now being used for shock value.

Xavier is still dead, what's it been? like 5 years?

Cyclops and Wolverine being dead might have mattered had they not changed the status quo with time-travel shenanigans

>Xavier
>Cyclops
>Wolverine

who?

>Xavier is still dead
>he doesn't know

So I take it Captain Hydra wasn't going all out during the fight, right? He didn't even have that laser edge thingy going on with his shield.

Also, it's a pretty shitty shield considering Miles shattered it in one punch.

especially with a event that is destined for a reset.

Maybe he means Black Bolt, Gorgon and Medusa

Why is sam wilson punching that girl?
lol
No, Spider power sets are OP. Precognition, ability to take a hulk punch, strength above odinson but below thor, super agility and dexterity. And miles gets a one shot bio-electric 'venom blast' because Bendis. The fight went down pretty much the way it should if Cap didn't use preptime.

Has anybody figured out how Nat got those swords or knives or whatever into that guy's knees?

Xavier relativity recently came back

I fail to see why they're keeping this story going, they blew their wad showing us the Vanishing Point with Skull, Sam, Bucky, and Steve all jamming out to some fields of Elysium vibes.

Just hang it up Marvel, no one cares now that we know the REAL Steve Rogers is out there and trying to get home.

Let's try Marvel's fix it for everything.

"No more Nazis."

Anyone else totally stop reading after the reveal that there's a second Steve that'll retcon the entire Hydra Cap story? I'll read this if I find out that's not the real Steve.

Saaaaaame

I'm pretty much certain the "real" Steve is a red herring.

How?

Who's the artist for Dream Steve? He or she is really good at drawing and coloring and shit

Is it the same guy doing the recent issues of Aquaman? He's dope too

comics are pretty neat

Nope, dif artist.

They're Xmen. Of course Marvel doesn't care.

Second Steve lives hydra Stevens head. Waid said Steve has to live with Hydra Steve wrong doing.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
why the fuck would he give two fucks about hydra steve when it was some alternate reality steve made with a god damn macguffin cube of shitty writing

The thing about this is although it was presented as an accident in this issue, the very next issue of Captain America revealed that Steve deliberately altered reality to create this outcome.