AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-october-26/index.html
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/10/26/new-polls-trump-up-florida-and-ohio-within-striking-distance-of-pennsylvania-n2237300?amp=true?client=safari
google.com/amp/townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/10/26/new-polls-trump-up-florida-and-ohio-within-striking-distance-of-pennsylvania-n2237300?amp=true?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh yeah? well i saw lawn signs. trump will win.

Now when she wins nobody can claim rigged.

I don't believe these polls anymore. Who is excited to vote for that crook?
People voted for Obongo over this witch because he was "better" so how is she going to fix what Obama couldn't?

Everyone should slash the tires of all the cars in the drive-ways of homes with lawns that have Hillary signs on the morning of November 8th.

Good morning CTR

I really don't get all the point of shilling this board. can someone tell? like. what result do they expect from this? that people will say -Oh jeez! On this thread they are saying that Clinton is actually winning! better follow the trend and actually vote her!- like that would actually cross the mind of any trump supporter or supporter curious who has any kind of idea of what is actually going on in the world right now.

>gets mad when people steal ugly lawn signs
>wants people to slash tires of owners of ugly lawn signs

>California has early voting, and mostly in the cities
>most red states dont
LOOK GUISE WE'RE WINNING BY 15 POINTS

The ((media)) lies so you'll lose heart and not vote.

Nice.

(((likely voters)))

CNN posted like half an hour ago that two states moved from "Lean Democrat" to "Battleground". How did she double her lead then?

The electoral college makes people lose heart when they aren't in swing states.

Wow, with a lead like that you should totally just stay home. Looks like you've got it in the bag.

Daily reminder that people who "say they will vote for Hillary" are entirely different from those who will actually go out and vote on Election Day.

This weeks polls range from +14 to -2 for Hillary, what the fuck is going on

Pollsters pulling numbers straight from their asses, would be my guess.

weong, i called 100 000 amerikans all over your country and 86% precent would vote for trump.

The polls can say Clinton win tomorrow and it wouldn't matter.

We are high energy. We are not afraid of the lugenpress.

>clinton starts at least +5-10%
>undecided swing clinton
>gotv efforts give clinton a boost

>if you're going to demoralize at least finish the job

>Implying these outlier polls aren't used to prop up the RCP average.

Every time new polls come out that push the huge Hillary lead ones out the average, more of these come out.

I'm being realistic.

no you arent hillary would NEVER win utah.

"CNN updates its electoral college map to move 2 states in Trump's direction, from "lean Democratic" to battleground"

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/27/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-october-26/index.html

watch out Hillary sopporters, don't relax your tits.

So he's catching up.

It was (((12))) last week

Literally the best possible situation for Hillary.

+ 11 Dem sampling.

>she wins

WRONG

pollsters are like 15% of the country. They're not counting the silent majority.

Guys, I was all fired up and excited to vote for Trump and bring my friends to vote too.

After seeing this, I just might stay home and cry into my soup.

Except they can, since there's evidence of voter fraud already with early voters.

>Polls show Clinton 6+ in FL
>Trump is winning
>Suddenly overnight polls show Trump is winning Florida slightly

Interesting

(((Guardian)))

Why not quote polls from Pravda?

There are no lawns with Hillary signs..

After all the bullshit over the last 6 months, I don't believe she is even 1 point ahead of Trump

>polls arent rigged goys!
>Meanwhile polls swing like crazy and nothing is consistent

>Why not quote polls from Pravda?

But I thought you Trumpcucks were fans of Russia? :^)

just their usual oversampling of democrat voters, so yeah you're spot on

ignore polls and hide shill threads

Up in Florida and ohio

I'm so confused by all these polls,
they seem to be all over the place

You mean Hillary who sold Uranium to Russians?

It's to discourage you. That's it.

In reality she's getting nowhere near the margin she needs an early votes. She has no enthusiasm. No one is voting for her, they are just voting against the other guy.

The Wikileaks stuff and the videos that are being posted seemingly endlessly these days aren't necessarily damaging her base but are certainly helping to consolidate his. He just dropped 140m on an ad buy. The race is very close and she could easily lose.

Pic related.

>I'm so confused by all these polls

It's really easy:
When Trump is leading in the polls, polls are the most awesome things ever (see primaries)
When Trump is behind in the polls, polls are literally nigger satan aids cum

Hooray! And the remainers won too
Is that a unicorn I see, with a dodo riding it to the stars?
These are wonderful, hallucinatory, propangandist times. But the hurt, when it inevitably comes, will actually feel like real pain

Well hillary is still losing in two vital swing states. So yeah I would say they are kinda bullshit

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Well that was embarrassing for you :^)

No, the polls are always rigged. It's really just when Trump is ahead, he's ahead by more than it appears, and when he's behind he's behind by less than it appears.

That is what the actual data says, fag. Stop pretending that the pollsters are oversampling for Trump one day and against him the next, that doesn't make sense. They are ALWAYS against him, the question is whether his lead is so enormous that it overpowers the rigging.

>flag

ok

Nope. You opened your mouth, got your fingers broken, and then posted a non-argument from a propaganda site.

What kind of soup do they serve at the CTR cafeteria?

Democrats stick by their own till the bitter end.

The Wikileaks and Veritas stuff were never going to convince Dems. They work on independents though, and independents are key to Trump's victory. He can more than make up any disadvantage in base support with his advantage with independents

>Trumpcuck delusion

lmao

>winning in florida and ohio
>delusion
Mkay

>polls swing like crazy and nothing is consistent
>just like peoples' opinions

Mystifying.

You do know that Democrats outnumber Republicans in America, right?

Snopes, the proud website that debunked the story about a 6 yr old being raped in Idaho by muslims.....then said nothing when her dad came out and verified the attack.

Fantastic source, you sure corrected my record. Thanks.

The script for the election is already written.

They will play people for suckers.

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros supports Hillary. Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

They will give Trump the popular vote.

They will however give Hillary the electoral college and install her as president.

They will then extensively praise Trump then it’s over.

The only way to stop this massive fraud that is coming is to step up and volunteer to act as an exit poll assessor.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

Trump is widely ahead in popularity and if not rigged would win by a landslide but they have their fraud strategy up and running.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

Why can't she smile like a normal human bean?

>CLINTON LEADS BY 14!
>CLINTON LEADS BY 19!
>CLINTON LEADS BY 40!

Dam you guys are desperate, I am NOT a trump supporter, and will prob vote 3rd party but its embarrassing the lengths you and your overlords will go to win an election.

He's a protip. You are trading all credibility for a single election, my liberal wife wont watch CNN or read NYTs anymore because she thinks they are full of shit and biased beyond repair.

I hope it was worth it to you faggots.

Agreed. And while every single one of the polls I've seen about independents has come from either CNN or Fox News I have yet to see a poll of Independents that shows her winning. Fox News did one yesterday that had him at like a 16-point Advantage with a six-point margin of error. Earlier CNN ran one with similar results. I really just don't think that people who are Independents are motivated to vote for her. Not necessary that more Independents like him, but the ones that are going to vote are voting for him.

It's Idaho.

IDAHO.

He probably raped his own daughter and tried to pin the blame on Muslims, knowing mouthbreeding retards would suck it up :^)

JUST LIKE BREXIT

That's totally illegal and beyond that morally bankrupt.

this jew is right

This. I'm a black genderqueer bottomslave and I'm voting for Jill Stein, but every bad thing said about Donald Trump is blatant lie pushed by the regressive left and literal shills.

>Associated Press-GfK poll
nice """"""""""poll""""""""""
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

into the CTR trash it goes

Robotics isn't quite there yet.

sage goes in all fields

The facts are....

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros supports Hillary.

Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

The key is to stop the massive planned fraud from happening. Volunteer to become an exit poll assessor.

Got to

Stopthesteal.org

They will set you up so you can volunteer and make it so this is not merely an election decided by Hillary's machines!

Trump is widely ahead in popularity and if not rigged would win by a landslide but they have their fraud strategy up and running.

Got to

stopthesteal.org

It really is a waste of money. They aren't convincing anyone on this board and their shilling is going to have 0 effect on the elections. CTR is run just like most government bureaucracies. Minimal accomplishments, massive waste.

>14%
>When Reagan was at fucking 12% he won 40 States
>She would have to fucking turn Texas, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, Arizona, maybe even fucking Oklahoma blue

YOUR PLOT IS FALLING APART CTR.

Roll for that sweet abortion

Reminder for all my maryland goyim early voting started today

jesus christ thats horrifying

these threads are only here to distract and to slide quality threads that can help the opposing candidate.

If you're here defending against retarded attacks and comments, you're not looking at the leaked emails or creating memes that do actually help. Remember, most of the memes and talking points used by normies against hillary on FB and twatter come from here. FOx news would never have even talked about the undercover vids if we didn't force it to happen

47 go

What the fuck man, to think there are people who defend this crazy creepy creature

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

WE POLLED 32 LIKELY VOTERS FROM CALIFORNIA
D R U M P F B T F O

>trumpkeks unironically believe this

I am amused

What does this even mean? You think wise old men should wait in every field incase someone gets lost and needs advice? Or that to become a sage, one must wander into every field to gain the necessary experience?

haha yeah. crossbreed shitposter

townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/10/26/new-polls-trump-up-florida-and-ohio-within-striking-distance-of-pennsylvania-n2237300?amp=true?client=safari

Guess again.

>client=safari

ENJOY YOUR AIDS, MACFAG

google.com/amp/townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/10/26/new-polls-trump-up-florida-and-ohio-within-striking-distance-of-pennsylvania-n2237300?amp=true?client=safari

Fixed link

Allah Hu Akbar.

Fucking kek

This. Opera masterrrace reporting in.

>a leaf
kek

Let's discuss how you want me to believe Hillary fucking Clinton has more support than Obama did.

People hate Trump that much. This election has nothing to do with people liking Clinton.

K

perfect.

I have never seen a Hillary sign