WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I PAY MILLIONS FOR SHILLS BUT I'M STILL BEHIND IN EVERY POLL!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I PAY MILLIONS FOR SHILLS BUT I'M STILL BEHIND IN EVERY POLL!!!!!!

IF YOU CTR FAGGOTS WANT TO KEEP YOUR LIVES, LET ALONE YOUR JOBS, SHILL HARDER!!!!!!!!

>What do you mean "they're unstoppable"? You are superior to Sup Forums in every way that counts. You're better funded, better trained, and you can outshitpost them at least 20 to 1. Do. Your. Job.

>Behind in every poll
Literally which ones?
Clinton is leading in every single poll as far as I'm aware.

Think again, nerd virgin.

FUCKING HELL!!!!! IS THIS THE SHILLING THAT 4 CENTS AN HOUR GETS ME?

Actually, no mrs president, I believe he does it for free.

>implying CTR isn't a single entity that shills both Trump and Hillary

>trails in one poll within the margin of error
>SHE'S LOSING IN EVERY POLL

Fucking Drumpfshits man
Can't wait to lick your tears when he loses in a landslide

DON'T PISS DOWN MY BACK AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING. IF I HAD REAL FANS, I WOULDN'T BE PAYING THESE IDIOTS TO PRETEND TO LIKE ME.

Congratulations you get my retarded post of the day award *puts a star on your post*

Ok, mrs president, i wont. You absolutely right, I am actually pissing down your back, its not raining at all.
I do love my job though.

I'd like to renegotiate my employment contract, I believe I do a pretty good job and $ 0.2 and hour it is not an appropriate wage considering work and effort that goes into pushing you on this forum as well as you literally.
Please consider our proposal of hiring an experienced puppeteer for $ 0.3

They're a failure at life with their big fat virgin asses being fed tendies in the basement, what the fuck was anyone thinking trying to get the useless cunts to do anything. Another case of bad judgement.

THREE FUCKING CENTS? DO YOU THINK I'M MADE OF MONEY? MENTION IT AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE SHILLING FROM THE JANITORS CLOSET IN THE BASEMENT.

>YOU THINK I'M MADE OF MONEY
Of course no madame but after all this time spend with mr Soros, I wouldn't be surprised if he rubbed off on you, if you catch my drift...

In any case, a cheaper alternative would be implantation of our guest (malachite skin, beautiful black eyes and a tail that could swipe everyone of their feet, you know the type)

Our Chief of Shillforce believe it would increase your physical proves, intellectual capabilities as well as prolonged your life to the point you could run a second cadence.

Side effects include
>scales
barely noticeable if I might mention
>growing tail
very cute and rather fashionable
>losing control of the body
Your sphincter already does that on its own anyway
>lost of free will
Might be a mild inconvenience but as you always said, "you wont get lunch money without breaking a few hands"

We all think those mild inconvenience will be barely noticeable and certainly worth the effect.
Please consdier hosting our guest Lord Zlukofortem Baardaakin Meliachorn (short for of his name which he graciously allowed us to use)

"Madam secretary, voters don't like your personality."

"Send in mental patients and thugs dressed as ducks to rough them up so they will realize that I'm a nice and sane person."

"But, madam secretary ..."

"Put the ducks on the ground!"

WHY AM I NOT FIFTY BILLION POINTS AHEAD??!!

Believe it or not but we have socjus to thank for all of that.
Those retards whining so loud and keep throwing false accusation of racism/fascism/xenophobia/homophobia they eventually turned everyone's eyes on this election.
And now everyone can see how progressiveness actually look like.

If not for them, people would vote for Clinton simply because they didn know her and Trump already was somewhat controversial.
But people are now watching thanks to the shitstorm sjw caused with bullying, crying and accusing everyone of everything and what they see is a person not worthy to be a president.
Well technically neither if them is but Clinton is absolutely unfit to the point people seriously considering possibility of a war in case she actually become the next president of the US.

The script for the election is already written.

They will play people for suckers.

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros supports Hillary. Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

They will give Trump the popular vote.

They will however give Hillary the electoral college and install her as president.

They will then extensively praise Trump then it’s over.

The only way to stop this massive fraud that is coming is to step up and volunteer to act as an exit poll assessor.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

Trump is widely ahead in popularity and if not rigged would win by a landslide but they have their fraud strategy up and running.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

>Soros runs the voting machines.
Believe it or not but yesterday I was driving in a bus and radio was talking about this situation in which person who owns the machines works for Soros and how that is suspicious.

They talk about this in Poland, are they really not talk about it in US or leafland?

>paying CTR shills
>not paying CTR shills
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

The (((media))) is working for her against the people. It's full blown lungenpresse over here. Trump is literally the last chance for this to not end in genocide one way or another.

What happened around July 20 and September 8? This whole shitfest is a blur to me