This is Wilson Fisk. Say something nice about him

This is Wilson Fisk. Say something nice about him.

He's a big guy.

He has excellent taste in waifus.

He must be happen that Vanessa moved on and is currently being stuffed by male models with the last of his savings.

Yeah, Wesley's great.

I think everyone will agree.

He was great in the Pixies

Better in Men In Black

>He was my friend
Honestly showed more character in one line than any MCU villain in their entire movies. cept for Vulture

Truly best boy.

But a fucking idiot.

I actually like Karen but was really pissed at her when she killed Wesley

He cares about his home.
>Men in Black
>Not Salton Sea
Step up your game son.

He didnt go full metal in Nam.

I'm watching BILLIONS and pretending that his character is Wesley after escaping his death and starting over. It makes theshow 10 times better.

I like Shades but he's disloyal and kind of a chump.

Do you pretend it's the Rhino's origin story?

You´re the only villain the MCU tv shows has left.
And the only good one

He only turned disloyal when Diamondback decided to murder him. Until then, he was a good right hand man with aspiratons of being more but he still kept in line.

Killgrave could come back. All they gotta do is say the last batch of who know's what he pumped into himself gave him a mild healing factor.

I like how he was genuinely fond of Wesley, and vice versa.

I don't trust those who consort with the mother of dragons.

I liked Karen and then loved her once she killed Wesley
She actually had the guts to stand up and shoot the biggest threat on the show
9/10 waifu material, only thing that brings her down is getting Ben killed

Shades was a regular criminal in a world of comic book characters with dramatic back stories. It was funny to see him calling out Diamondback's stupidity and Mariah's bullshit. If you're a supervillain, you need a right hand that isn't afraid to tell you you're fucking up. That's how you get beat up in front of Harlem in a janitor's jumpsuit.

I like Karen too, and even though I was sad to see the character/actor go, I liked that they gave his death such an impact that it's still memorable.

Somebody had to die. They spent too much time building up the fact that messing with Fisk was a death sentence for nothing to come of it.

UUUU

His tailor is awesome, it really makes your head pop.

Yup truly best boy the whole marvel universe went down hill after he was killed.

He made S1 one good.

Law & Order: Criminal Intent is his defining role, you plebs. It's still pains me that that shitty SVU is still going but CI is dead.

>announce a team-up series about street level heroes
>first series that will eventually lead up to said team-up series introduces the origin for THE ultimate street level villain in Marvel
>two years later, street level hero team series finally comes out
>Fisk doesn't get so much as a namedrop

What the fuck is with that wasted potential?

They're saving Fisk for the Spidey crossover when they're desperate enough.

They went with the Hand because for some reason writers for superhero films and TV shows think that villains for team-ups MUST be 'I will destroy the world' type villains.

I thought that whole 'nemesis' thing his character had was annoying. Also pretty anticlimactic as she was killed off screen by the guy's brother.

He's one of the few actors I hope appears in the movies.