Now that Trump has lost, will Sup Forums stop being racist?

Now that Trump has lost, will Sup Forums stop being racist?

Racism is a groundless "ideology" that is holding us, and frankly this board back.

Cultural superiority is far more grounded than racial superiority.

>inb4 shill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A

FUCKING

LEAF

When x has lost, will you stop coming here?

Shitposting Episode 2: the strayan strikes back

>XpwF7Emu
>Emu

the prophecy is true

>leaf
Fucking hell i'm sick of Canadians ruining this board. You guys are actually retarded! Is Trudeau drugging your water supply or something?
SAGE

>Waiting for arguments on pol

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

ok here is an argument, the election hasn't happened yet. he hasnt lost, and next, no we wont because we always have been, CTR

Heres an argument.
Vote for trump because he is racist, and racism is the most accurate depiction of reality, in other words vote for truth and not for ideologies.

His cabinet took into consideration the gender of his ministers not the race. Most of the members in the cabinet are white.

do you want to die or fucking what?

go to twitter and kikebook and convince people for the trump cause, dont waste your time with shills, for gods fucking sake

is not me thats getting conscripted if hillary wins, so it'd be nice if you used your limited time efficiently

really makes you think

>changing the subject
Sage

>Accurate depiction of reality

That no one but a few lofty individuals peppered across obscured underground people share. If the truth is so evident, why do people not share this belief?

>muh jews

You are saying that a tiny population less than 1% of the humanity is able to control the 99% through a grand conspiracy that has only been fully realized by these underground societies? If so, there is no reason to believe in white supremacy but of Jewish supremacy.

Face it, your claims are groundless.

Just trying to rectify the record.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with racism, in fact racism is being rehabilitated in our lifetime. It's a good indicator of strength of character if nothing else.

If the truth is so evident, why do people not share this belief?
Because James Watson.

James Watson never published anything on the intelligent of blacks - that is why he is criticized. He merely commented that blacks are stupid. He discovered the DNA - good job for him. But science is independent of the author or founder. He never even published any data or proved any genetic basis for the abhorrent claims he made. It's really sad to see a scientist of his level stoop so low. There are tons of scientists that claim that certain races have higher "intelligence" which are defined loosely and not agreed upon. No one agrees on this because there is no genetic basis for an agreed form of intelligence.

Superiority of a certain race is not conclusive and certainly, throughout history we know that no race holds a monopoly on intelligence.

>If the truth is so evident, why do people not share this belief?

They do

Ancap thread

>ID

No they don't.

>Democrat party in the US will win 3 election cycles in a row.
>Liberal party in Canada
>Most European governments in power are liberal democracies except for a few exceptions that are center right (not far right).
>All of East Asia is open to foreigners with the exception of Japan

That's already more than half the people on Earth.

I'm scared they might never stop coming here? What happens if all of Sup Forums is shilled to high hell for the rest of its existence. Where will I go?

You done good.

>That no one but a few lofty individuals peppered across obscured underground people share. If the truth is so evident, why do people not share this belief?
They do. By not being racist you are the guy who still thinks the sun revolves around earth.

The number 1 selling point for Brexit was tight border control, ergo middle finger to foreigners, this was voted for by the majority and a resounding success :^)

No it wasn't. The number one selling point was having UK laws made by UK parliament and not in Brussels. What is so racist about this?

Stop trying to hijack Brexit for something it is not.

why do you fags keep falling for this saltmining b8

Trump will win, Justin!

I vote Hillary because I'm for political correctness that obviously Donald is against.

1. Cultural identity results from social framing, achieved via propaganda.

2. Propaganda sources from the established leadership class, or in the shorthand, the "elites."

3. The goals of the common people - the working class - are impossible to reconcile with the goals of the elites. The ruled cannot have common interest with the rulers.

4. The purpose of social framing and cultural identity is to keep the ruled from turning on the rulers.

5. You think according to the dictates of the rulers, disseminated to you through a lifetime of propaganda consumption.

6. Your viewpoint is not unique, nor are you some intellectual super-being because you "agree" with what you have been conditioned to believe.

7. In fact, because you have consumed so much propaganda, you spout propaganda. You are so filled with bullshit, when your mouth opens or your fingers type, only bullshit comes out.

8. Your views are disregarded by many here because Sup Forums is now what the public street once was: a place for unfiltered, skeptical, often cynical discourse between persons generally unafraid to speak their minds, express sentiments, play devil's advocate, or otherwise freely communicate.

9. As such, your party line propaganda is viewed with acute skepticism.

10. People who are free are allowed to harbor "unpopular opinions." You are allowed to be a fool, and so are your detractors and opponents.

11. Jews by themselves probably don't rule the world and maintain a global conspiracy, but as a cultural group, high profile Jews tend to support far-left liberalism. To those who question this globalist propaganda, it is an interesting fact that when you turn over a liberal rock, you find one or more Jews.

12. Globalism is and has been bad for the common working person in almost every society on earth. It is a mask for exploitation & disenfranchisement. Ergo, when you trumpet globalist propaganda, people who are not willing to embrace herd mentality will consider you a sheep.

Go back to your country Sindhrajan

>i vote for trump because im a racist that obviously hillary is against.

ID: Emu

LOLOL

Is that the famous detective Manny Pardo?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>goals of the working class

t. pol pot

Literally stopped reading right there. I bet if you had your way, you'd kill intellectuals and burn books for being "incompatible" with the working class.

thats a strawman, try again leaf

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

Lets be honest: you stopped reading because the words got too big.

Canadian "education."

If you honestly think your diction is impressive you are delusional.

One loud proud sage here.
There's nothing wrong with racism now fuck off.

So is yours, im starting to think that beheading the Canadian wasn't so bad afterall.

Weak bait bro

>is yours
Are yours you fucking idiot.

And no they aren't.

There is everything wrong with racism. Look at the damage racism has caused the word in WWII.

Jews controlled pretty much everything financially in pre-WW2 Germany, a country that was worse off than some fucking African village it was so god damn poor. You want a scapegoat, point at who has the money. It just so happened that Jews had the money.

Remember, Hitler wanted to remove the Jews from Germany, it was his council that wanted them to be exterminated.

Literally no historian believes that Jews were the cause of WW2.

The causes of WWII are clearly well established and it was the fault of Hitler and his Nazi party exacerbating the racist undertones of German society in order to pursue an aggressive policy of expansion across Europe.

And WWII is not the only point in human history were racism has caused so much human misery. Look at slavery. Colonization.

Racism has caused the deaths of well over 100 million people needlessly. It is immoral and wrong and more importantly, scientifically baseless.

>Literally no historian
This is like when leftists say literally no scientists disagree with climate change.
>Racist undertones of German society
You know a lot of Germans didn't like Hitler right? They were just powerless to stop him.

Also fuck you dude, racist undertones of German society? Are you fucking saying Germans are just fucking racist as some kind of cultural value? No wonder the Germans are so fucked if people actually believe that shit. Have you ever fucking been to Germany leaf? Before the last 5 or so years, it was an absolutely beautiful place, where western values and classical European culture met, where you could walk through the streets and meet a man who barely speaks english but is still nice enough to garble out some pseudo-english to share a fucking pint with you, even though you and him are foreign to eachother.

But no, apparently Germans are racist because muh Hitler. You also must realize, being someone who's probably constantly aware of what the current year is, that there are almost no more people even ALIVE that personally remember World War 2, yet you fuckers still shame Germans for the behaviors of people they had no control over.

A little German boy is not personally reprehensible for the actions of some buried folks that happen to share his lineage, who may or may not even have supported what was happening at the time.

Ya went too far CTR.

Yes. 99% of scientists agree that man made climate change is a thing. Who are you trying to convince, the 99% with doctorates or your tiny mind?

Yes there is a racist undertone in German society after wwi you fucking idiot. The entire generation of men actually thought that they were betrayed by the government who were swindled by the jews.

European society has always been prejudice against Jews.

Stop trying to change the subject about muh last 5 years ago Germany was so great. Your inability to make a coherent argument is unbelievable to be honest.

I'm not saying that the current generation of Germans are responsible for Hitler's actions, I'm saying that the actions of Hitler are attributed to racism which has existed far too long in European society.

YOU went too far with your nonlogic this time. Stop trying to project your polhistory and pol narrative onto me.

low IQ brown leeches and abrahamic religion is holding us back

Don't think OP is a shill but is fucking retarded.

Join the winning team and vote for Madame President!
Only cucks vote for Drumpf!

Youre welcome! Now bend over and spread em so I can check your privilege

>Europeans are racist: The post
You clearly have no interest in actual discussion, so you resort to ad hominem. Your argument is so strong you have to insult my intelligence personally in order to get your point across.

This is why nobody generally replies to you in earnest, you know that right? I was the fool who bit the hook today, but most people know if they reply to posts like yours, even with the intent of actually having a discussion, that they're just going to get bombarded with comments like
>You have a tiny mind
>You just can't make a coherent argument
>Stop projecting
>You're a fucking idiot

That's why people just point and call you a shill and dismiss you, because nobody wants to argue with someone who wasn't actually interested in hearing another person's point of view.

Europeans are not inherently racist.
My point about Germany 5 years ago was that when Islam started to make its debut there it became a bad place, not before.
Pre WW2 Germans were angry at anyone who took their money away, and that was pretty much everyone, thanks to the Treatise of Versaille. The Jews had the money. It's not a racist statement to say that between WW1 and WW2 the Jews in germany controlled all of the banks. It's a fact based statement.
And you're not condemning the current Germans for Hitler but you are condemning them for still having the same cultural values now as they did 60+ years ago.

nonsense the post

>muh jews
>muh shills

great job!
really excellent argument.

/thread

Why don't you go suck a fischdick ctr.

Through the power of denial Trump can never lose anything.

waaah!! im losing

go suck dick! that''ll show him111!!!

do me a favor. can you send me your tears by fedex on election night? i want to water my plants with them.

Is there a way to filter leaf posters?
biggest unintentional cu.cks

You guys are really well trained

Incite anger, then insult people when they get angry. It really is a great diversion technique.

It's almost creepy how robotic you guys are. Everything you do follows some kind of preset program of faggotry.

>the mind of a schizophrenic

lmao at you so hard rn.

don't worry, your boyfriend trump will win. can you stop crying now?

Don't worry, when Trump wins I'm sure they'll let you out of your vault and you can hiss as sunlight again.

You can stop crying now buddy. I think as a 30 year old male you don't need a pacifier

snek - don't take them home, kids

Donald Trump is a true alpha that's why he's leading in the polls with women and blacks but the news is too chicken to show those polls so they doctor the polls. Everyone knows this. But yea everyone knows he's an alpha and bitches get thirsty for alphas.

You....DO know that the Germans didn't actually elect Hitler right? He lost to Hindenburg in a fucking landslide, then as a political manoeuver to garner the NASDAP voters support, he made Hitler the Chancellor. Then Hindenburg ate shit, making Hitler the de facto leader.