What age group is nostalgic for 2007-2009 era CN?

What age group is nostalgic for 2007-2009 era CN?

Do you not know how to do math or something?

Take people who were 8-12 in 2007
Add ten years
There you go, people ages 18-22 are nostalgic for 2007-2009.

I'm 19 and I hated it. Apparently everyone else did too cause out of Jimmys head the show is lost.

Would Chowder and Flapjack count for that Era? Those were the only two Cartoon Network shows I liked as a middle schooler during that time.

yeah, I remember enjoying them and I was around 11/12, regular show was a bit late for me but adventure time Was The ultimate one for me, though Ben 10 and teen Titans (original) were also pretty good.

No we aren't. We aren't 90's fags. We know very well that our childhood was shit.

>Ben 10 and teen Titans (original) were also pretty good.
But those came out before 2007

20 here fuck those years of CN were complete shit aside from maybe Chowder.

>implying I wasn't watching cartoons before the ages of 12 and 11

thats a lie 2000-2008 era was for 18-22

At that age I was just watching Naruto/Bleach/One Piece on dodgy anime streaming sites

I'm nostalgic for the 2000.

Teen Titans is from 2003 you fucking moron.

I'm 22 and I'd say I knew early-mid childhood (2000-2006) was great but was aware my late childhood (2007-2009) sucked, CN/Nick-wise at least.

I distinctly remember the kids in 6th grade making fun of the new shows like Out of Jimmy's Head, iCarly, Naked Brothers Band, the NEW era of SpongeBob where he cries constantly, Back to the Barnyard, Mighty B, Hannah Montana, etc. and claiming Nick and CN "got rid of all the good shows".

Even though we were still technically in our childhoods at the time, I think people my age tend to hold our pre-middle school parts of childhood in more reverence than the middle school parts of our childhood.

>what are reruns
>har duh, You weren't watching them at that age
I know what I watched as a kid you fucking sperg, now shut the fuck up.

This. Pre-2007-era CN/Nick was the best era.

19 here, and it's around the time I quit watching CN. 2007-09 makes me nostalgic for gen 4 Pokemon and that's it.

iCarly is probably the definitive moment childhood turned into awkward pre-adolescence. That whole era was just an amalgamation of Disney pop stars, attempts at high school drama instead of funny escapism, and Wii product placement everywhere.

They're still rerunning TT right now, are you telling me the current generation of kids is gonna be nostalgic for it too?

Face it, user: reruns don't count.

Nigga, I was still watching it when it originally aired, I know because I was watching it before my dad split which was around 2005, even if I didn't, I still clearly remember it, fuck you, stop trying to tell me what I can and can't be nostalgic for from my childhood.

to answer your question 18/22 ish

I'm 19 and 2007 to 2009 CN was garbage. those years were only good for video games and new grounds. God do I miss the early 2000s

it seriously wasn't though, You still had plenty of good cartoons going and a whole batch of great ones came out after 2007 to.

Do you similarly remember kids in middle school complaining how the networks got rid of the good shows?

Almost all kids I was in middle school with where following the hottess trend of the moment and watching national soap operas/game shows too care about cartoons, at most, they watched entry-level animes.

Its weird though because back then middle school use to be so angsty that you weren't allowed to watch cartoons, and only disney shit was acceptable. Thank goodness for whatever era Adventure time brought though because that era showed that any one could watch cartoons again

18 here. Honestly Chowder, Flapjack, and Total Drama Island were the main/only reasons to be watching CN around that time, outside of the occasional City era reruns. There were quite a few cool shows on Nick and Disney though. Phineas and Ferb, Mighty B, Penguins of Madagascar, Avatar, etc.

I don't actually remember watching Syn-Bionic Titan. It looked sort of lame when I saw the teasers, so, uh, I may have helped cancel it. Whoops. I DO remember bein pissed at how cool the ads for Motorcity and Tron: Uprising looked but not having Disney XD at the time.

Disney was pop star circlejerking long before Dan "The Man" brought Miranda to the big times. Even when I was like 7 I understood that Toon (It was still toon at the time iirc) Disney was for the cartoons and Disney Channel was for all the "girl shows".

So will the 2000s ever be loved?

Seems like even back then, people gushed over the 90s like a holy grail. Find me even 5 examples of 2000's kids.
Protip: ya ain't gonna.

I have an extent of nostalgia for parts of 2007-2009 era CN because I'm a manchild.

To change the question, if most people didn't give a fuck about 2007-2009 era CN, what things do 18-21 (aka Gen Z) year old anons remember nostalgically?

I remember being super into Iron Man after the first movie. Armored Adventures was my shit, as was Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Everyone wanted to see The Dark Knight, and overall it was the beginning of the Capeshit era. All the chadlets were hooked on 360 era FPS games like Modern Warfare 2, but being a poorfag I was stuck with PS2 games, Brawl on my Wii later on. I never got into Adventure Time, though Regular Show was cool (I was too old to remember it nostalgically by the time the romantic subplots hard become cancerous).

Lots of people are 2000s kids but call themselves 90's kids because 90's is catchier to say. Spoiler alert: Powerpuff Girls may have started in 1998 but chances are if you remember it alongside Samurai Jack, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Grim Adventures chances are you're an early 2000s kid in denial.

On the whole with stuff like Danny Phantom and Avatar and Megas XLR and Justice League and Spectacular Spidey Sup Forums generally likes 2000s cartoons more than 90's cartoons.

Early and mid 2000s are already widely nostalgiafagged over on other sites and this own site. Late 2000s not so much, not sure if they ever will, the Recession put pop culture on hold between 2007 and 2009. Those years also brought the first inklings of smartphones and post-Myspace social media, which many Internet oldfags resent

>Armored Adventures
That was the fucking shit alongside Wolverine and the X-men,Fantastic Four:World's Greatest Heroes, and Spectacular Spider-men was a GOAT age for Marvel Animation.

>On the whole with stuff like Danny Phantom and Avatar and Megas XLR and Justice League and Spectacular Spidey Sup Forums generally likes 2000s cartoons more than 90's cartoons.

This is somewhat of an unfair comparison because you're ignoring how Sup Forums existing while some of those aired affected their reception here.

I've seen people call themselves "early 2000s kids", mostly idiots born in 1999 who think the mid 2000s were the early 2000s

No one.

where's the gaycube?

Nobody bought it