WHY LEFTISTS HATE ASSAD? HOW DO THEY THINK SYRIANS LIFE WAS WITH ASSAD?

I guess if TV says Assad is bad they believe it?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
youtube.com/watch?v=pdH4JKjVRyA
youtube.com/watch?v=SN_prIcQsDQ
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=STidtelO6ZQ
dissidentvoice.org/2016/03/the-caesar-photo-fraud-that-undermined-syrian-negotiations/
consortiumnews.com/2014/04/07/the-collapsing-syria-sarin-case/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I guess if TV says Assad is bad they believe it?

Yes.

lol

Yeah but I just want to hear the reasons

>I guess if TV says Assad is bad they believe it?

TRUMP = BAD! HILLARY = GOOD! OOGA BOOGA!

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOOD! WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD!

MEN ARE STUPID AND GULLIBLE! WOMEN ARE SMART AND SENSIBLE!

ABORTION IS OKAY, BUT SAYING YOU WANT TO HAVE WHITE CHILDREN IS LITERALLY HATE SPEECH!

Well lets see.
Dictator.
His goons murder a teenager.
Record it.
Not geting punishd.
Ppl protest this.
In reward he orders fathers and sons to murder there famelys.
They rebel.
Somhow fuck ups like you think hes a good boy.

Its not tv saying he is evile its common sens that you lack.

HE BOMBS INNOCENT BAKERIES!

Only a dictator can keep those mudslimes in control in the Mid-East. Everyone knows that they understand only violence and opression, otherwise they just blow things up

He won the last election with 88% support, with international observers.

The fact you thought he was a dictator shows how fucked up your country's media is.

The fact the US is trying to overthrow an elected leader, and is arming terrorists to fight him, should show you why the rest of the world has ZERO respect for your country.

They blow things up when oppresd they blow things up when not opressed.

Oh wait. That not opressing thing never happend in the middel east.

Maybe its time for a change.

This, Ottomans had to be tough to keep these people in line, but USA thinks warm feelings will do it & keeps being surprised when shit hits the fan

>leftists

The GOP wanted Obama to invade Syria with boots on the ground.

I know you alt-right babbies are new to politics but the GOP is still the party of war. Always has been and always will be. Trump alone won't change that.

GOP is dead & Trump killed it

You hit the nail on the head OP. They believe anything if they think that's what they're supposed to believe.

This.

Look everyone, a retard who thinks bullets are more war-like than bombs. Lets point and laugh at him children.

>alt-right

Europe isn't opressed but they still blow shit up here

Well said

Those goons who beheaded the kids were not Assad's, they were some of the mudslides working for USA.

I.......can't.

So he is worse than Hillary who accept money from the tolerant Arabia Saudi and gave weapons to terrorists?

Christians weren't being genocided and sold into sex slavery under Assad. Leftists are mindless cattle with no morality or reason.

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

Also I guess they didn´t show in TV how by "accident" US soldiers killed 60 syrians and USA said "oops we thought you were the islamic terrorist!" LOL how can people be so fucking blind?

Also fun fact: Assad almost never appear in our TV channels, must be because he seems pretty smart and elegant and he looks like our King Felipe

youtube.com/watch?v=pdH4JKjVRyA

Leftists hate Assad but don´t say a shit about accepting money from Arabia Saudi.

>lefties
Assad- dictator, murderer, he bad; we should overthrow him!
Sadam- dictator, murderer, genocide of kurds and marsh arabs; we never should've gone to war!

In which IS was baking Christians into cakes and "kneeding" the children into dough

Why do stupid people always feel the desire to choose a side during a war or a election?

Can't you just accept both sides are bad? Hillary is bad, Trump is bad. Assad is bad, ISIS is bad, Al-Nusra is bad. America is bad, Russia is bad.

They are all heavy criminals, there is no good side!

why is there no Sup Forums regiment fighting in syria?

Your image is actually from a Qu'ran quoting contest, the little girl screwed up a line a started crying.

>refugee rapes.

So from which city of Syria you 2 are?

assad is bad, isis is badder

>WHY LEFTISTS HATE ASSAD
they are stupid enough to believe in propaganda, thats why.
Either that, or he isnt brown enough to be pres in a middle eastern country.

I don't have representation in those other countries, i still have *some* in America.

pretty much. indoctrinated and brainwashed. easier to be told what to think that form their own opinion

>look at me im a centrist im so smart both r bad

Fuck off retard.

If the news said Elmo was Satan they'd believe it

i agree, but i am not also going to pretend like it doesnt matter
assad is a war criminal, but better by an order of magnitude from "moderate" beheaders of 12 yo kids, destoyers of Palmyra who execute poople by burning them alive

Fucking kek, I hate this, especially because they never criticize the Mulatto Mahdi in the white house even tho he's been bombing the fuck out of people

>implying any migrants are from Syria

Do you notice anything about this picture OP

the cultural marxist / leftist disease is really just being brainwashed by the media, look at what the media pumps out, that's basically what a leftist becomes - LGBT whatever . The final proof of this is the dramatic 180 they did in this presidential election as opposed to previous, now these supposed 'free-thinkers' on the left are pro-war, pro-banks, pro-wall street. Leftists are really just puppets

That's why they are so emotionally unhinged, because they're holding so many conflicting points of view that they don't understand

What is it?

Are you not able to comprehend that the world is not black and white or do you choose not to, because you couldn't cope with it?

>implying the ones butthurt from Assad aren't

Listen here you fucking cockgobbling mongrel

That attitude of us against them is LITERAL mob mentality which they USE INTENTIONALLY to create derision and deprive the people of any form of agency. And you're willingly being their spokesperson on your own time, on your own dime, while they do nothing for you.

You have to see the faults in the things you choose, because if you don't, you aren't making an educated decision.

must go!!
muh moderates!

Can you cite your sources? I've been googling for this and the only foreign observers I could find were representatives of far-left groups. I'm inclined to believe that's not particularly independent or impartial.

Also, you are aware that you're replying to a finn, right?

The real dictator is merkl, I would pay to see her hang.

all muslim countries are hell holes because muslims have poor ethics.

Nobody trusts anybody else with power. So what happens is clans will seize power and form a government made up of family members, because those are the only people they trust.

I hate kikes but you can't deny Israel gets bashed by the media too, and lefties, and even foreign jews (that are the majority) usually dislike Nathan Yahoo.
This is purelly geopolitics, there's no ideology involved. USA elites (both GOP and Democrats) want to overthrow a Russian ally, Europe wants to preserve their decaying and fictional way of life at all costs, to do this they have to do whatever America wants them to do, so their media resonates the Assad and Putin warcrimes (the refugee crisis is because of them!!!!111!), then the average bluepill, left or right, follows the script.
That greater Israel is pure bullshit because everyone wants to keep the status quo that began after the fall of the Berlin Wall.

I can agree to these.

I'm a leftybastard and I hate the durka durka, (but I sympathize whit palis, not going to lie).

Assad is the best option. and its funny how people who are against-assad can't say who or whom should take control.

> muh kurds
yeah roaming rape gangs and woman mutilation, sounds like a plan.
> turk
NOPE

They arent migrants. Take a look at how they write.

I cant find it but a while back a user posted a guide on identifying females who predominantly make emotional or authoritarian appeals.

Point is the same can be applied to differentiate between liberals and actual migrants.
The actual migrants are shocked at the blasphemy and tend to base their argumentation on their own morals and what they consider a religious struggle.
They strongly identify with other muslims and will have a hard time not seeing an argument against another muslim nation as critisism of their own or Islam as a whole.
On top it is usually poorly written and quickly deteriorates into threats and name calling. There is usually little attempt made at convincing as they are convinced they hold the moral highground and that it were only a matter of time until the kuffar realizes this.

The (german) liberals on the other hand have a larger vocabulary but write as they speak.
Their patters of argumenting are similar to what the user decribed as distinclty female i.e. appeals to emotion and authority and when they insult it will almost always be the accusation of being immature.
Both will claim oppression of the MENA region but liberals will advocate for change where the migrants believe the casue must be tackled in Europe and heaven quite literally forbids reform as it would be an acknowledgement of failure on their behalf.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

You can airfoce him and army his famely while marieing the rest of the country.

Have you actually seen these threads?

I think most of them are just pretending to be a female or a migrant.

lel

Jason Unruhe is pro-Assad.
youtube.com/watch?v=SN_prIcQsDQ

>Democratically elected twice during the civil war
>'unaffiliated rebels' ganked a kid, probably covert ISIS
>Recording goes on Internet and media 'jump' to conclusions
>Assad can't punish because it's not his turf
>People who know nothing protest against something they know nothing about
>Condemns the rebels like any enemy would
>Get scolded because 'muh human rights'
>Fuck ups think he's a bad boy

It's TV that's destroying all forms of common sense by keeping you uninformed lad.

He killed ten thousands of his enemies in his prisons.

Im not saying they were female but that the anons method points out liberals who just so happen to argue like hysterical women.
I grew up in Berlin so I am a walking liberal detector but yes there were some legitimate migrants who came on a while back.
They were constantly posting quotes from the quran out of context and got btfo because didnt expect anyone to look into it and rebuke them. They literally thought non of us had read the quran or would shy away from doing so.

Its weirdly like with Germans. You grow up here you get spoonfed the holocaust so much that you are genuienly in shock when someone doesnt believe it. There must be something wrong with them you think and many muslims face the same. They are somewhat shocked to find the non believers not ill informed or morally corrupt that many simply refuse to believe it.
Surely they cant have been living a lie.

No, that's not true. The only potentially-reputable source for that claim is the source given the pseudonym "Caeser" who claims to have smuggled photos out of the country and given them to the UN, but when independent journalists examined the photos they found that many of the corpses were of Syrian Arab Army forces who were killed in combat and others were of people who died when they were receiving extensive medical treatment and surgeries that would not have been provided to expendable prisoners.

What part of Berlin did you grow up in? Schöneberg reporting in

Based Assad will win!

It all comes back to the Arab Spring.
Assad was just as authoritarian as any previous or current "president" in the middle east.

Nothing significant changed with the Arab Spring. It was a failure. The population is still fucked because the wealth of the country doesn't come from productive citizens. It comes from the ground.

Now the reasons behind the Arab Spring are the usual suspects. Leftists, Saudis, Globalists, etc. And guess who controls the media?

I personally know a friend who was born in Aleppo who still to this minute has familiy there.

He is Armenian Christian and told me emphatically the Assads wlecomed the Armenians into Syria during the Turkish genocide and they were free and safe to live as Christians .. they were never persecuted or made to live as second class citizens but fully Syrian citizens..

He tells me the American media and Government are lying about the nature of the conflicts origins

the rebels were scum arab militant jihadis trying to get rid of Assad and start an islamic state and Assad was rightly putting down rebellion. Americans lied about his actions and used the one sided reporting to justify arming those filthy jihadis which has since spectacularly backfired to create ISIS.. Thanks Hillary. Thanks John McCain.

shut up julian

On Sup Forums? It's a right echochamber, why would a Islamist want to visit it?

It was in an UN report and even Russia confirmed it.

Leftists are quick to believe the star wars narrative of "evil dictator vs freedom fighters".

So with the Syria conflict, Assad is the Empire, and the moderate islamofascist rebels are the freedom fighters. ISIS is.... man look at this photo of a kid pulled from a bombed building!

poster is correct. that image is incorrectly captioned. the little girl got stage fright and the guy was consoling her.

but still....

LONG LIVE ASSAD!!!!

And here we are, always being watched by the government. Surrounded by telescreens that tell us what to think and who to hate. And we're so used to it that dare anybody sit quietly for the two minutes hate their peers will put them back in line.

Our parents and our grandparents were warned of this future. They ignored those warnings. And now here we are.

Zehlendorf probably the most conservative district in Berlin but that doesnt mean alot.
What brought you to Chile?

well they picked the wrong side then

sucks to be them

Yeah, Assad's doing a great job. Syria was just ranked the #1 best country in the world to live right now, and it's a top tourist destination. Assad is such a good leader, that Europeans are fleeing Europe en masse to live in Syria. Syria is a paradise and Assad is a god. I wish we had a leader as good as Assad so our country could be as great as Syria. I guess I'll just have to flee my home country to live in Syria, and you should too!

They were obviously recruited as it was semi coordinated but only lasted a week or two. They truly hated it here. Twas a good time.

Here is the video from your incorrectly captioned photo.
youtube.com/watch?
v=STidtelO6ZQ

Kek, I went to primary school in Zehlendorf. Didn't expect Sup Forumsacks to live there to be honest. I suppose you're only surrounded by bluepilled normies too?

I'm on student exchange. The bastards shipped my postal vote far too late so I missed out on Abgeordnetenhaus Wahl... at least I'll be back for the general election.

Invalid? Hopefully fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=STidtelO6ZQ

Assad is into Ba'ath. Everyone knows that the Ba'ath was installed by jews that rigged stuff to get into power so arabs wouldn't form nationalist parties/groups.

the photos that provide the claim you are talking about were later shown to be a huge fraud

dissidentvoice.org/2016/03/the-caesar-photo-fraud-that-undermined-syrian-negotiations/

Enjoy it as long as it lasts. When I came back last year I couldnt believe my eyes.
Do you think the election will make a difference?

Wasnt it the same with the accusations of Sarin usage? The photos used to get popular support were taken from the Iraq Iran war.

I'm looking for options to leave. There's no way I'm raising kids in that liberal hellhole.

>Do you think the election will make a difference?
Depends what you consider difference. Will Kanacken go home? No. Can the pace of the influx be reduced? Yes. I think the only way to really get out of this mess for good is to have one country of the cuck squad (France, Germany, Sweden, UK) blow over into civil war. Of course in that case nothing is for certain, but it's the only way I even see a chance for us to really get our countries back. Leftists and immigrants will always hold the majority with the help of the media cartels and vote rigging. And as long as we have a system where that majority guts and enslaves the contributors, there is little they can do against it.

t. Bluepilled-as-fuck guy.

I wonder if Germany would experience white flight if another country offers refuge to actual germans.
A lot of countries could benefit greatly if the motor of Germany drove their economy.
We would leave behind only unpayable dept...

>hurr durr bluepill

Yes the Sarin case was debunked as well. Rebels false-flagged themselves.

consortiumnews.com/2014/04/07/the-collapsing-syria-sarin-case/