So now that Ducktales 2017 is confirmed to be a massive success, what are the odds of a Goof Troop reboot?

So now that Ducktales 2017 is confirmed to be a massive success, what are the odds of a Goof Troop reboot?
Spoonerville was mentioned in the pilot of Ducktales, so my interest was peaked.

Isn't Max an adult with a kid now? Maybe the adventures of Grampa Goof and his grandson/daughter. Max drops him/her off for the afternoon, hilarity ensues.

In the new Ducktales universe? Probably not, otherwise Donald would be old too, no? It's likely that Max is older than the nephews but not yet an adult, I think. Late teens would be my guess.

wasnt roxanne in the pilot

Not confirmed to actually be Roxanne from Goof Troop.

MAssive success?

I'd definitely watch a GT reboot, it'll be probably take place shortly after AGM, that way Max will still be a high school kid.

>Max/PJ/Bobby/Stacey/Roxanne main gang
>Peg and Pete are either still together or amicably divorced
>Pistol still a cute

remake the SNES game in 3D

>tfw Mickey is off-limits

Why live.

I don't think Doggo girl was Roxanne. The "Roxanne Featherly" listed in the credits was the reporter with voiced lines, who was a duck, not that other reporter.

If this is popular enough and goes on long enough, they'll probably feature Mouseton in future seasons I'd wager. Sort of like how Kingdom Hearts was barely allowed to use Mickey at first.

Growing up Goofy was way more popular than anything Mickey or Duck related
I don't get it

Goofy remained relevant a lot longer than his fellow cast members because they turned him into an everyman character in the '50s.

Mickey was pretty much boned by his status as mascot and Donald was much more limited as a character.

Donald benefits from the most personality, and he obviously has the most valuable supporting cast. He's not relatable but gets a lot of mileage from his energy and stories.

Goofy benefits the most, he's the most flexible character. Him turning into George Geefe saved him, then giving him Max and pairing him with main Disney antagonist Pete saved him again. Goofy + Pete turned into a Butters Cartman scenario, and it's a very rewarding duo.

Mickey doesn't have flexibility other than faceless protagonist, doesn't have the supporting cast like the ducks or a son (Minnie's good, but there's only so much)

Well, there's Pluto I guess. When he's not doing his own thing with Chip and Dale, that is.

GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL

THIS so much

>...so my interest was peaked.
*...my interest was piqued.

I'm harnessing my autism to do far too many screencaps of the 1080p release so at least there's that to look forward to.

Which Disney Afternoon shows have had 1080p releases?

Forgive me, as the Disney Afternoon was before my time and I could be talking out my ass, but can they really do a Goof Troop reboot coming off Ducktales? From what I understand it was more of a silly sitcom than an adventure cartoon like Ducktales. It would be easy to have a backdoor pilot with Darkwing, but a lot harder for Goof Troop.

nah goof troop was a product of its time. Still a great show, but it belongs in the 90's. I wuld see a darkwing duck show

Rescue Rangers and Goof Troop I think.

No, you're right: Goof Troop is part of the '80s-'90s sitcom era, just with a cartoon slapstick & absurdism twist.

I doubt it they can do it justice of how goofy is just trying to be a good dad without getting flanderized half way by being a retard.

They did okay with Donald so far. Donald and Goofy are bros in the goof troop universe. Frankly with Donald's portrayal as an overprotective single parent in the new Ducktales I can see why.

>2017
>regressing back to talking animal bullshit yet again.

No wonder the Japs have beaten us.

>94770480 (You)

>regressing
>again

I was unaware that we ever stopped doing talking animals

Japan has been doing talking animals and animal people for just as long too. Hell, the medium was made really popular by a massive furry with a TF fetish too.

Unless Peg has the exact same design people won't be happy. At least she'd have the same voice for sure.

Like the old saying goes: If it ain't broke don't fix it. But please, my fellow weeb, regale all gathered here with tales of the masterpiece that is "Yet Another Highschool SoL Anime #97404"

Tezuka had a TF fetish, too?

This isn't about Goof Troop at all is it? This is about Waifufags getting Peg back.

Why would you guys want a reboot anyway? Goof Troop had a very solid run.

Shhh! Don't tell him! You'll break his heart.

MAx has to deal with depression from having a kid because he doesn't feel the same way his dad did about him about the new kid.

>he hasn't seen his drawers

You could say the same about DuckTales.

At least with DuckTales the reboot gets to borrow more from the comics, so it's not that good of an argument

>DuckTales
Who? Magica?

No, DuckTales having had a solid run with no need for a reboot

Ehhh, it was real iffy towards the end there. But yes, it was good. Doesn't mean another take on it can't also be good. Be optimistic.

But Donald is being a good dad only one episode in.

The one thing I would never doubt Disney in is knowing how to use family values properly

Wait, Max has a kid now? I clearly haven't been paying attention, because last I knew he was in college with a new girlfriend, from that Twice Upon a Christmas movie.

i.. i never realized how much i need this untill now

Best reply so far

>namefag
>spamming weeb shieet

Quit falseflagging.

Fuck Spoonerville, I hear they're boy lovers. Cape Suzette is where it's at we have fucking planes and Sky Pirates.

no, they will ruin pegs figure
fuck them
don't touch it!

I'm still waiting for a Mega or something. Really wanna see 1080p Guf Trup

It's just some fag falseflagging.

We've had anthromorphic animals since Ancient Egypt at the latest.

try even further back