Fat hate thread: #Landwhalelivesmatter

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/26/rhetoric-obesity-toxic-new-language-fat-people?CMP=fb_gu

The rhetoric around obesity is toxic.So I created a new language for fat people.

Can we please get a fat hate thread going?

#Landwhalelivesmatter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How devoid of meaning does your life have to be to make a thread on Sup Forums about making fun of fatties

Charlotte Cooper please leave. Haven't you got a McDonalds or a Feminist lecture to be at?

You know how i can tell youre 14 and from reddit?

You know how I can tell you're 14 and fat as fuck?

Fat fuck got triggered.

contribootin

shut up fattie.

Take a gander at /fit/

Anyways, I went on twitter and tumblr and took the screenies myself.

t. Butthurt Landwhale

>fatshion

Where have you gone fatty boom-boom? Waddled away to get another cream cake?

Someone post the thing about that Reddit anti fat place that got banned, where guys from /fit/ raid it and laugh at how pathetic the "skinny" weaklings were

They are fucking disgusting entitled lazy human piles of shit.
Literal human shit.
They do nothing but whine and blame everyone else for their poor health and lifestyle choices.
They stink so fucking bad.
The grossest pictures online, always involve some disgusting obese fat ass, covered in sores, dead skin and even bugs cause they're too fat to wash themselves properly.

I'd have every obese person killed, regardless of age.

Fuck they are sickening.

bump, sounds good :DDD

Put down the burger you fat shit

>posts in thread

Virtue signalling while user
In 2015

If you are slim does it mean you oppress fat people by your very existence?

I really don't like this agenda. I had about 10 kg's of extra weight at the most. Still walking a few hundred meters to a bus stop was exhausting and made me sweat. Same with climbing stairs and getting into a truck. Standing for short periods of time got my ankles very sore.

I just don't get these people who push this fat acceptance. Life is pretty shit even if you're not directly obese.

I want to follow fat people around with a big drum and go "boom boom boom boom" as they walk/waddle. This will inspire them to lose weight.

Now you're starting to get it.

If you're white, then that's doubly oppressive you shitlord

>Thanks Obama care.
Honestly I don't know who I hate more fat acceptance or radical feminazi's.

yes, show me your sexy slim body to oppress me. I want to feel like shit as a fatty. show me your naked beautiful body so I can cry please. especially your cock and feet, those parts are my favorite.

Degenerates do not belong on this board. Lose weight or fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4

Don't worry they're the same people.

fuck off fat fuck

>your cock

wut

that's not you m8, I want to see YOUR thick, veiny uncircumsized austrian cock

YOU, the person behind the computer writing these posts. not the random pictures of chicks you're posting.

Why do you want to see my cock?

see: >I want to feel like shit as a fatty. show me your naked beautiful body so I can cry please.

you asked if being slim is literally oppressing fat people with your very existence. and I responded yes, and asked you to oppress me.

>you still have thin privilege if you worked for your body

wtf i hate those fat bitches

>fat people

What the fuck it looks like curdled milk under her skin or crumbled up feta cheese.

Fucking diet coke in that fridge.

Why is Trump always right?

Because diet coke isn't for dieting, it just can be consumed by diabetics. Fat people are more likely to be diabetic. Trump is always right tho.