Daily reminder hedonism is the most superior theory to live a happy healthy human life

Daily reminder hedonism is the most superior theory to live a happy healthy human life

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/please-do-not-buttchug-cough-syrup?utm_term=.pkv05aZll#.gfrJw6l44
soundcloud.com/iexplorer/meet-the-shero-who-buttchugged-cough-medicine
youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We don't fight for theories.
>Not for fanatical party programs.
>No!
>We live and fight for the German people!
>And the continuation of its existence!

>happy
>healthy

You will be happy while you are young, and you will never be healthy.

>happy healthy human life
>hedonism

pick one

I'd let her poo that syrup into my mouth. Hopefully a bit of brown syrup from deeper in her bowel makes its way into my mouth as well.

Enjoy your colon cancer young lady...

>you will never be the anal syrup dispenser at your clique's pancake party

breh.

fpbp

tpsbp

Mom and dad will be proud of her

Look how happy meth addicts and people dying of AIDs are.

> Tzeentch cultist detected

>not slaanesh
bruh

Is it wrong that I feel sad whenever I see a woman not wearing a thong doing something degenerate? All of the abhorrent women I've known wear thongs and chaste and good women like my wife wear granny panties (unless it's a special occasion).

>Week off from work, just about this same time of year
>Going go hunting. I've hunted before, but this will be the first time I go solo.
>Hoped for nice weather, but instead get that cold, late fall rain, all fucking week.
>Hike about ten miles into the woods, packing a tent, sleeping bag, rifle, ammo, spotting scope, several days worth of food and water, spare set of clothes, and assorted other gear, all about 70 lbs.
>Spend hours sitting in the freezing rain each day looking for a buck.
>Finally find one.on the fifth day
>Line up my shot
>Something spooks it right as I pull the trigger
>Moves just enough in the split second the bullet is travelling to get hit in the gut instead of the heart
>Fuck me
>Runs off into the woods
>Run after it, for almost a mile, through muddy, freezing forest, before it finally bleeds out.
>Apologize for not shooting better, put it out of its misery, and clean it on the spot, as the sun goes down, in the dark.
>This buck is one of the biggest I've ever seen, yields almost 70 lbs of meat.
>Get back to camp, cook some of it right there
>Break camp during the night instead of sleeping.
>Set out at dawn, packing almost 120 lbs worth of gear and meat now
>Make it back to my truck around noon
>Drive the 3 hours back home.
>I'm still cold, wet, everything hurts.
>Get the meat in the freezer, take a hot shower, collapse into bed and sleep for 16 hours.

One of the best memories in my life. Fills me with happiness and contentment just remembering it.

Hedonism is for children. Stoic Cynicism master race.

whats that called when someone posts something absolutely bullshit for (you)s and everyone plays along?

>Not Consequentialism

Have fun with your AIDs, OP. And leave your shitty philosophical belief at the door.

Total bro tier leaf

>be employer
>check candidates twitter
>see this
>into the trash it goes

This guy gets it.

>buttchugging

is this a thing? can you post more OP?

>not simply extracting the dxm
>or just buying pure dxm offline
>or just being a normal person a boofing ketamine instead
Amateur

this is now a proud memory thread

>buy house with father
>Basically a shell, outside is done inside is just studs
>Spend all summer demoing and repairing stuff, installing cabnets, floors, insulation and drywall
>No AC in texas heat lifting heavy stuff, hammering, and cutting
>Went home every day tired and sweaty
>Weekends we would take a break and go see movies or do research on house stuff
>Summer is over I move back to my place in Houston
>house sells and we both make >30k

feels good, hedonism over well earned contentment is like choosing skittles over a four course meal

There even is someone with a darwin award for it!

Some dude had throat problems. He could not drink alcohol anymore. So he drank cherry with his bum, put in a plug, and enjoyed the alcohol being absorbed by his lower intestine. Which was fine, untill one gay evening, he had to take three bottles of the stuff. He passed out, without removing the plug. He absorbed so much alcohol, that his corpse was close to being a mummy.

So yeah, it is a thing.

>hedonism
>happiness

There is a distinct difference between happiness and pleasure. When you are happy, you feel at peace, a state of being beyond the aspects of society and it's influences. Happiness can only be taken from you by certain circumstances such as times of distress or grief. Pleasure on the other hand is not happiness, but rather personal satisfaction. It only exists as a fleeting moment of emotion, because once the thing that brought you pleasure is gone and over with, which in hedonisms case is debauchery and sexual deviancy, the feeling itself fades away, forcing you to continue seeking it out at the expense of yourself. Happiness can be taken away, but pleasure will ALWAYS be taken away.

Not your kind of hedonism

i just read the story behind this image and i legitimately feel like dying

this existing, twitter blogger journalists existing to write about it, everything is just really bad

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/please-do-not-buttchug-cough-syrup?utm_term=.pkv05aZll#.gfrJw6l44

soundcloud.com/iexplorer/meet-the-shero-who-buttchugged-cough-medicine

really lame all around

''There is the path of joy, and there is the path of pleasure. Both attract the soul. Who follows the first comes to good; who follows pleasure reaches not the end.

The two paths lie in front of man. Pondering on them, the wise man chooses the path of Joy; the fool takes the path of pleasure''

-Katha Upinishad.

jack off man, clear your mind (and your balls) and get your hyperlust vision corrected

My nigga. Never been hunting but have done plenty of extensive camping both as a boy scout and as a man. Much love for the wilderness. It's always hard but always worth it.

That shit will get you fucked up. Higher rate of poisoning though. rest in peace

Buttchugging cough syrup. Whoda fucking thunk it?

good quote. Thanks dad

youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4

>shares it with other potential employers