Batman loves Joker more than justice

Batman loves Joker more than justice

At least he doesn't throw his own feces.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gtfo koba

koba not ape

If he loves Joker, why does he lay him out?

The only people who genuinely think Batman loves The Joker are gay shippers

K-Koba!? Koba.....

So why don't he kill him?

If he does, he'll just come back.

Not his job, it's the justice system's.

DC won't let him.

Take your fucking pick.

Is it okay to kill a man who has done great evil, and will do great evil, even though killing is morally wrong?

why doesn't he just throw him in jail at the end of them universe

Heroes don't carry out punishments. They incapacitate and hand to the authorities.

Why not just this once?

Discard all the rhetoric bullshit about morality and how if you can justify one killing you can justify a thousand, and consider the following:

Joker is possibly one of the (morally) worst people in the DC universe. Where other people have clear goals and simply cause harm as a side effect of their wickedness, Joker's only motivation is that he's bored, or he just wants to stir up trouble and cause chaos whenever he can.

So setting aside everything else, just kill this one single person and never again carry out that form of justice on another human being, why not?

Cuz Batman thinks he'll go crazy if he ever kills.

That sounds like something a crazy person would say.

Is this the origin of one of the three Jokers?

And apparently the writers

Anyone who spends his nights dressing up as a bat beating villains to a pulp with high tech gadgets and solving crimes against criminals supplied by his vast personal fortune is already fucking crazy.

Why he didn't simply build his own private police force and utilize his money to finance city projects to help cleanse the streets of poverty, endemic corruption and criminality is beyond me.

What part of
>heroes don't carry out punishments
didn't you get? It's not up for debate, it's absolute.

Jesus. This is Orlando, isn't it?

and superman, according to injustice.

>Why he didn't simply build his own private police force and utilize his money to finance city projects to help cleanse the streets of poverty, endemic corruption and criminality is beyond me.

Sounds like someone else I know.

Because then there wouldn't be a fucking comic book now would there.

Question, if given an hour prep time, could batman feasibly stop and cure the simian flu outbreak?

>Bruce Wayne builds his own army of high-tech bat-pinkertons
>does battle with the league of shadows who are a mirror analog of his organization

Because the story can never end because DC and Marvel want to milk their characters ad infinitum. All good stories must come to an end, but Batman will NEVER end. or Superman, or Spiderman, or Captain America or Aqua Man and so on.

So in short quality of writing isn't as much of an importance as milking these characters.

>Bruce Wayne builds his own army of high-tech bat-pinkertons

He calls them the ROBINS

Sounds like a decent Elseworlds mini

So if Batman's story did have a definitive ending what would happen?

Besides Bruce running off with catwoman to Europe.

He could always just rape the Joker.

Bats should marry Joker if we are honest, I meam that's where all of this is gonna lead to

no, synder

So marital rape then?

It's depressing how much faggotry superheroes have been injected with since the golden age.
And not just in the literal sense, in the "making them acting nonsensical" way.

I'm glad Toby Kebell played Koba again in War even if it was just briefly.

I'm tired of batman getting the blame for this

The real issue is why the government hasn't executed him. It's not batman's fault they're apparently the most incompetent bunch in the world in batman universe. And if he's that bad at a certain point he would be handed over to the federal government for swift execution

But Gordon, you can't rape the willing.

Harambe?

Because Justice is the Joke

Commissioner Koba says Caesar must rape humanity!

unironically this

Orlando and Snyder.

It's not about some dumb philosophy, it's about comic book sales, Batman can't kill the Joker because sales would drop, it's just about that.

Because DC COMICS can't let the Joker go forever.

Does he ever do it in an Elseworld and it has the repercussions he was afraid of?

I still don't get this meme but it made me laugh

Batman brutally stabbed his adopted son in the neck when he tried to kill the Joker.

No. There aren't many elseworlds with evil batman.

There was that one universe where he killed all the Earth-based villains and created a utopia.

Why are we supposed to like Batman, again? What would he do if another hero, cop or, hell, a citizen with a licensed handgun and a blank criminal record killed Joker?

He'd apprehend them and turn them over to the police for committing murder.

Superman one time refused to kill fucking Brainiac, literally the most dangerous being in the universe and murderer of trillions. And he prevented a foreign government from executing him. Then Brainiac broke out of prison again and went back to collecting.

DC is absolutely retarded about this sometimes.

Beat the shit out of them and turn them into the police

>And he prevented a foreign government from executing him.
Does he prevent every government from executing anyone? Because if he's gonna allow executions, making an exception for Brainiac sounds unbelievably stupid.

I thought Brainiac was one of the exceptions to Superman's no-kill rule

STANDING

>citizen kills Joker
>Batman beats the shit out of him and takes him to the police
>police praise him and don't arrest him
>mayor give him the kry to the city and make it a holiday
>Batman beats off to Joker pics in the batcave using his tears as lube

Is this the closest the comics ever actually got to the "WHY DON'T YOU KILL THE JOKER, BATMAN" meme?

It's funny how this comic tries to act like Batman is somehow morally superior to the Shadow because he doesn't kill criminals.

Let Batman do his human work.

Usually he is. But the New Krypton arc was retarded all around.

I'm always partial Kingdom Come or Batman Beyond for Bruce's future. He just can't let things go and he ends up old and a broken man. He's become jaded but the war goes on.

>If I put entirely valid criticisms in the mouth of the villain, then it immediately becomes unjustified and viewers will stop thinking about it!
I hate this shit. Injustice 2 did the same thing with Brainiac, from telling Earth's heroes how dumb their infighting is to pointing out that Batman's trust and forgiveness of Harley Quinn makes zero sense.

You know I think my favorite part at no point Bruce tries correcting that statement

>Batman's trust and forgiveness of Harley Quinn makes zero sense.

This so true tho. Bats having Harley as a sort of Robin or Ally makes zero sense considering that she was the one that started it all with Joker. If it wasn't for her and her Puddin, Supes wouldn't have going down the road

Please, post that page where he calls Joker sweetheart. Or better yet, this

because if he was to take life and death into his own hands he would actually be worse than the joker

It inspired the origin in BTAS, the Killing Joke and Batman '89.

Batman belongs in Arkham.

When you're fighting a revolution against a fricking Kryptonian and a good portion of the Justice League, you don't get picky about who's on your side.

>if I kill my enemies they win

You can't prove that

What the fuck is this? Who is this smug guy?

>Not his job, it's the justice system's.
He already works outside of the justce system.

Why isn't he unmasked already?

where's a drawfag when you need one

You know when the lego batman film said Bats had never said he hated the joker I assumed they really had gone back and checked.
Or was this an elsworld?