RIGGED! Hillary Had Private Meeting With Woman Who Runs the Board of Elections in Key Florida County

Media has been silent on the meeting, but Roger Stone reveals that 2 days ago Hillary had a secret meeting with Brenda Snipes who is the Supervisor of Elections in Broward county. Broward county is a key county for the Clinton campaign and has a long history of questionable elections.
>Anyone with any political knowledge is aware the best chances for Hillary Clinton in Florida come from two specific counties, Broward and Dade. It is not coincidental that both counties continue to be the historic nucleus of multiple voting irregularities.
Apparently infowars will be releasing pictures/information about the meeting, but the tree-house folks have come to the conclusion that, Brenda Snipes is trying to flood the system with more ballots. It appears they purposefully send out ballots with an error on them to justify resending another batch of "correct" ballots to voters.
>The scheme works by “accidentally” failing to print one of the pages in a strategic regional area guaranteed to be dominated by Clinton/Morgan supporters. It takes only a modicum of ‘plausible deniability‘ to provide the arms-length distance from a scheme.
>Sending out “some” or “a few” ballots with a blank page, a “flaw” per se’, then resending an entire second set of ballots (173,000) to the full area, provides multiple opportunities.
archive.is/ujtYb
Here's the video with Stone. Skip to 11:25 for what I'm talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=c2UzPwNRSH8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the future they'll study post by post what started the revolution.

If this is true, Trump has the authority to suspend this election and take the white house by force.

Guess its time to harass her nonstop until she gives us free and fair elections

Bump

Is there anything she can't do? Why don't you alt-right closet cuckholds give it up? You're fighting against a higher power.

First we need to confirm that this meeting took place, then we need public figures to put pressure on her so she knows she's being watched during the election

No fun playing with cheats, being the underdog is where its at

Bump for retweets @Bernda4SOE

florida -baka

youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

Geez, why are leftist so corrupt.

All you guys complaining about Miami, I warned you Broward/West Palm is the most cucked

I MADE A POST ABOUT GETTING US TO LOOK INTO THIS. NIGGERS ARE VOTING IN CRAZY NUMBERS. WE ALL KNOW NIGGERS DONT VOTE.

Bump

Sorry fag but blacks have voted in higher percentages recently get with the times

bumperino

niggers vote they just aren't as good at it

My sides when Hillary gets bigger black turnout number "legitimately" than Obama did.

Actually, we should all just start calling her claiming to be from some random legitimate news organization and ask if the meeting took place and what was/were the topic(s) of conversation. Pick a local Florida newspaper in another county or something like that.

bump

This is excellent. Don't let me down pol.

Well I got banned posting it already. Don't let me down if I can't come back.

Banned for posting that we should call?

I did use the word d o x.

>Actually, we should all just start calling her claiming to be from some random legitimate news organization and ask if the meeting took place and what was/were the topic(s) of conversation. Pick a local Florida newspaper in another county or something like that.

THIS!!!!!
banned for posting public information to an official that works for US?

Jesus look at that woman

ew

bump

they trying to slide this but it seems important

FUCKING BULLSHIT REEEEE

crack/cocaine/meth will do that to you
same as obama and the clintons

all this rapid aging among us govt leaders is not stress.
it makes your metabolism/cell divison go into overdrive
its really amazing, if you have a small wound or scratch it will heal much faster if you're on stimulants (and are otherwise in good shape)

look at putin or many other world leaders. they still just as good.
post yfw you realize the US is ran by drug addicts

t. never an addict but did experiment at one point

Be wary of what you post and how you say it. it's pretty obvious the pro Hillary mods are being total turbo niggers and two week banning people for stupid shit and public information.

I got one for linking an image in a fucking news story and got one with refusal to appeal. Even after linking the source.

gonna datamine twitter and see how many actually cast their vote that way on 8th

spending zero time campaigning.... but meeting wtih election supervisors??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

>Broward County

FUCK NO
NO
CLINTONS GET OUT OF MY STATE REEEEEEE

561 where u at
305 where u at
954 where u at

ill drive to this bitches office right now, i aint got shit else to do today but jerk off

interesting

wow, your sooo right, I am officially giving up and accepting massive corruption

thank you for your wise words

bump for visibility

Bump.

bump

Bumping.

bumping

BUMP DONT LET THIS SLIDE

It's so obvious she's cheating. It's like she's doing a speed run and using bugs in the system to get extra points. But her run is so technical that no one quite knows what the fuck she's going for.

I imagine she's doing backflips in a corner right now, trying to glitch threw a wall so she can skip the next three dungeons.

gary bump

Bump. I hope some of you are tweeting about this.

fucking lol

perfect metaphor.

BUMPING FOR TRUTH
FUCK CTR FAGGOTS

>My sides when Hillary gets bigger black turnout number "legitimately" than Obama did.
She isn't though, her early black voter turnout is 10%+ lower then Obama in 2012.

bump
fuck voter fraud

BUMP THIS IS BEING SLID TO SHIT

Fuck. I'm a Broward country voter. Guess my vote for Trump won't be worth a damn then.

bump

Kill all traitors to the United States bump

Game theory at its finest

Bump

That's not game theory. Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

I literally talked to her yesterday as I live in Broward county and have close party ties. She's way too incompetent to do this and I'm being dead serious.

Call me when she has a family member for a governor, like our last repub president

Florida is going to start the civil war

Hi

Please stop pushing these types of narratives. You are harming the integrity of the election. Candidates meet with officials all the time.

Mods please remove this thread per agreement.

Also sage.

bump

Fuck off

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

DON'T LET CTR BURRY THIS! They're spamming other threads to make this one disappear!

Corruption Assisted Speedrun.

floridian here - looking into this
bump

>Roger Stone

I love it when you repair my vinyl

bump

Bump, send this shit to Trump and Hannity.

If hilldawg can do all this fixin maybe she deserves to be prez

Sage

I was being facetious.

Poe's Law right?

God, Hillary is such a lying, cheating nwo cunt-minion.

We need a general to keep an eye on voting fraud, like Syria general where we pin pointed ISIS bases

bump, dont let this slide.

Vump

BUMP

bump

I'd slide in her, if you catch my drift

Murder that nigger bitch.

I say this with much solemnity - do not play this game, there are no winners and you will suffer in the end.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT CAN WE DO?!?!?!?!?

Really? Because I couldn't tell by just looking at her one time.

This is important, ignore the shills we are under siege. I'm emailing this to every news corp and outlet via multiple accounts. We will get this out there, one way or another.

Don't forget, working for CTR was illegal, if Hillary goes down so do you. Shill harder faggots

What's up with these crooked nigger females? Lynch, Brazile, it goes on and on.

Guys wtf.

This is too much at this point. Its ridiculous.

I mean the shadow government and shilling on basically and platform, bad.

But meeting this bitch to officially fuck the elections up... theyre not even trying to hide it at this point

instead of just bumping, why not have multiple threads on this?

Why are you guys still talking about this? This is so stupid. They do this all the time.

bumping to fight the slide

And I'll be able to tell my great great grand children, I was there.

Yes I agree with him. It just makes us look like fools.

>Is there anything she can't do?
Win a general election
Satisfy her husband
Use a dot gov email
Tell the truth

Sage

Trump should demand a meeting with her also, just to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Ha!

Kill yourself. I mean it.

If your life is pathetic enough to sell yourself out like that, in the grand aspect of things you, your soul and everything you are doing is useless.

You live a meaningless piece of shit life, defending people you dont stand for and live with no moral compass or reason. The world is a better place without you and all of CTR.

Flordian here, Broward.
Would this matter though? Broward is the most Democratic county in FL. Broward, Dade, and I believe West Palm are usually blue.