What if the biggest redpill to swallow is that you're getting manipulated anyway, whatever side you choose to believe...

what if the biggest redpill to swallow is that you're getting manipulated anyway, whatever side you choose to believe. they all feed you with lies and doctored "truths" and they all turn you into a soulless puppet dancing for their purposes.

my redpill euphoria is wearing off desu

>muhhh redpill
KYS, schoolkids like you shouldnt even be on this site

Easy way to fix this is to make up your own mind. We're susceptible to following ideas that intrigue us on faith alone. Thats why religion is so comforting. Theres plenty of stuff talked about on this board that im sure is not wholly correct but the fact that it isnt discussed at all in the mainstream is cause enough to believe its worth talking about.

Camus' three options. Either distract yourself, kill yourself or accept the overall absurdity and find happiness despite it.

You should start reading philosophy then, cuckmaster Germany.

Camus isn't real philosophy, OP needs Socrates

That is, OP, because you are dumb as a rock and let yourself be manipulated.

>stuff talked about on this board that im sure is not wholly correct but the fact that it isnt discussed at all in the mainstream is cause enough to believe its worth talking about.
isn't that kinda weak though, that ex negativo worth of a discussion. i started to realize it's contrarian and nonconformist first and everything else second. what point is there in a solution that's not a solution in and of itself but just designed so it's as diametrically opposed to whatever you dislike as possible?

can you tell me how you're not getting manipulated yourself

>Camus isn't real philosophy
>Plato somehow is
W E W
E
W

Wooooo really made me think.

What if we only live to die and our only goal is to procreate and money is actualy worth less.
What if we die we actualy wake up from a nigthmare?

this
your "desires" make you unhappy, reject this bullshit

OP literally said he's looking for truth.

Here you go OP

i literally did not

man isn't that the same shit though. what good is it to find someone else's ideas and just subscribe to them when they're going to manipulate me too?

plus that representation of epicureanism is laughably bad.

But you can't find truth in anything, you're pretty worthless and you should probably just kys.

>everything is just like opinions maaaan
No shit, doesn't mean your opinions aren't the ones you value and believe in.

You're. You're expected not to play the game. Which is damn near impossible.

Nietzsche is all he needs.

What if i told you ignoranz is a blessing.
What if i told you that thete is no solution to problems we try to solve but all we can do is move one sandcorn a atom of a construction yard yet to be build and each follow up generation must do the same.

What if i told you that mankind is predestint for extinsion and nothing we do will stop it.

What if i told you imortalety is not existing.

What if i told you ,you are a worthles pos and genetic waste and you never be on top.

What if i told swoloing the red pill was the worst decision in your life?

What if?

>redpill euphoria
No such thing. Red pilling grounds a person in reality not make them euphoric.