If you're going to vote document it, make a video

If you're going to vote document it, make a video.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartmatic.com/case-studies/article/facts-about-smartmatic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i agree

what are the chances of elections not getting rigged?
Isn't there just too much at stake for (((them))) not to interfere

And you will then be able to track your individual vote later on and check that it wasnt tampered with. Brilliant idea...

Bump

I suppose you won't be able to track it but if the vote just switches and the machine says "thank you for voting Hillary" or whatever you didn't vote, you have a proof.

Is it possible to ask for a receipt btw?

0%.

Some rigging is guaranteed.

user, if they weren't to try to rig it why would they introduce voting machines in the first place?

This is illegal in some states.

100%

There is zero hard evidence. You can go with that or you can believe that 9/11 was an inside job because they both require farfetched, reality-escapism to be plausible.

But, I'm just a man who likes logic and facts. Not a woman.

Good luck not voting for Hillary, bottom boys. Although I'd recommend recording your vote - it's illegal.

Yes it would be completely impossible to rig the machine so that it tells you on the screen that you have voted for one candidate, while actually voting for another...

I thought you fucking krautz were supposed to be tech geniuses.

I guess it'll be a good idea if the results are that trump gets literally zero votes, you might have a point then

Dude, it already happened. Don't blame it on ze germans just because their rigging is incompetent. That's part of the reason why they should film the process, just in case.

Don't you have sheets around the machines? for privacy, here they set up boots where people go in 1 by 1 and write down their vote, it's illegal to take photos or videos of your vote too (since some people sell their vote, using videos or photos as proof) though nobody is gonna bother to inspect you unless you attract attention for some reason (some old dumb phones make sound when you take photos that cannot be turned off for example, latest android devices don't have this issue so it's not really a risk).

They should film it just in case. If somebody films something shady and it trends on twitter and then a million people say, that happened to me too, this will make some waves one way or the other.

What's more illegal, filming your own vote or the system rigging it?

If I was designing rigged software I would most defniately not tell the end user they voted the opposite candidate.

Exactly, Isn't this obvious? Apparently not...

They've been talking about how easy it would be since 2000
The only reason they aren't doing it this year is because Trump is calling them out

>"thank you for voting Hillary" or whatever you didn't vote, you have a proof.
>thinking fraud works like in a fucking TV cartoon
FUCKING WEW. SCHOOLKIDS SHOULD FUCK OFF FROM Sup Forums. If you wanted to rig votes you would fucking obvously not make it so obvious you dumb cunt. This isnt how any of this works.
Kill yourself Hans.

Rigging it as it happens right at the booth is inefficient.

If they were to really rig this, it would be done by flipping thousands of votes at once after they've already been casted.

>Simpsons literally ingraining the opposite of reality into millions of liberals

Millennials never stood a chance once they started worshiping the tubed jew.

I'm just getting a paper ballott

The script for the election is already written.

They will play people for suckers.

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros supports Hillary. Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

They will give Trump the popular vote.

They will however give Hillary the electoral college and install her as president.

They will then extensively praise Trump then it’s over.

The only way to stop this massive fraud that is coming is to step up and volunteer to act as an exit poll assessor.

Go to

stopthesteal.org

Trump is widely ahead in popularity and if not rigged would win by a landslide but they have their fraud strategy up and running.

Go to

stopthesteal.org

So if the vote count is already in the saboteur's favor, there would be no need to flip the votes and vice versa.

Is filming yourself voting legal?

Evidence.

I should have taken a video but I got a picture just in case, absentee ballot here so who knows what might happen.

R A R E

People actually think that filming their vote is evidence or proof of jack shit? You have no way of * ever * knowing if your vote was tampered with once you cast it, as you can never retrieve the individual vote to later check. You put your faith in those counting or administering the process entirely.

Either way, it doesn't hurt to film it or document it otherwise. If they are stupid enough, evidence. If they aren't, keep it to yourself. How are they supposed to know if you filmed yourself in the booth?

Thanks for voting.

Praise the Sun!

N E W
E
W

Why do you care so much about them not filming shit? I would just film it just in case something interesting happens.

>Soros runs the voting machines.
>Soros supports Hillary. Soros machines are in 15 states +DC.

smartmatic.com/case-studies/article/facts-about-smartmatic/

>George Soros does not have and has never had any ownership stake in Smartmatic.
>Smartmatic will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. Presidential elections.

Because its literally evidence of nothing beyond you pressing a button and you dont seem to fucking grasp that it helps you prove abosolutely nothing.

btw we're talking about people who could afford to hire people who know better but end up having unsecured servers standing besides their toilet. Just saying, they couldn't be this stupid is a little to optimistic in my humble opinion.

How do you know? Are you some sort of voting machine expert? Just showing your family this shit might change things alone. It doesn't hurt you to do it anyhow.

bump

>Literally everything MSM made fun of the Republicans doing is being done by the Democrats and Hillary.